Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UFOs and other paranormal experiences

ufo_la.jpg

war_extra_la_examiner.gif

vjngjhgjgh.jpg

Seems like they shot at them in 1942!

EDIT: VIDEO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQmbGMWlL7w

U.F.O's.....................what a load of bollocks!!!!

No. You may mean "aliens? what a load of bollocks!". And that may be right. But UFO's are, by definition, Unidentified Flying Objects and so, by definition, do exist.

Seen two, both in Essex. Once at Clacton, above the beach. And once when tripping at university (Colchester). Haha, tripping I hear you say. Tripping was incidental. Several non-tripping people saw the same thing.

Could have been anything. Most of these things are usually attributable to the military fucking about and I could easily believe that in both these cases. But, as they stand, they were unidentified. Q.E.D. UFO's.

Late one night/in the early hours about 10 years ago I was cycling home on my bicycle.

It was a clear night I wasn't under the influence of anything other than some beer and cocaine.

Anyway it was an awesome night with beautiful clear skies & stars everywhere. I had just cycled about 4 miles on the road before turning off road to go down a bumpy old lane which led to my parentals old house.

As I freewheeled down the lane I noticed something in the corner of my eye.
It was up in the sky and you couldn't miss it.

It was so bright and lit up the sky like a rocket.

I stopped my bicycle and looked up at it, it was no conventional shooting star. It moved alot slower and was much bigger.
I expected there to be some noise but it was completely silent.

A big round disc, lighting everything up around it and leaving a huge trail of light behind it.

After watching it for about 10 seconds it disappeared and it looked like whatever it was had crashed into a field close by.
After which a group of cows in a nearby field started going crazy. Mooing and making alot of noise.
Immediately I thought 'wtf'. Has something just landed? So I proceeded to cycle home as fast as poss. Getting in the front door and locking it behind me swiftly.

Looking back I know it was just a meteor, but it's still fun to tell people about.

Hi there (hi, are you talking to me? What is that?)
You probably don't remember me, right? (no, I don't remember you)
Ah-ha, but I remember you (what's that? I don't???)
You probably won't believe this, but, uh
I, at the early age of seventeen
Was adopted by aliens hahahah (hahahaha)
Was adopted by aliens hahahah (hahahaha, oh god)
That's right, I said aliens (ahh)
They have long since programmed me
To return with this message

The Electric Spanking of War Babies

At last, people have stopped taking the piss! I'm undecided and open minded, there is not much credible evidence! There is deffo a lot going on out there that we don't know about, whether Extra Terrestrials or military projects that are hidden from us.

Imagine how 100% evidence of aliens the world, religions would fall apart!

I ofter wonder how big the universe is, I know it's 13.77 bn years old, sometimes i wonder if we are micro and whether the universe is is just a pin prick compared to something bigger

But then i do have mental health problems, it seems like the closer you get to the truth of whats happening in the world/universe the more diagnoses the system gives you!

Last edited:
No. You may mean "aliens? what a load of bollocks!". And that may be right. But UFO's are, by definition, Unidentified Flying Objects and so, by definition, do exist.

Seen two, both in Essex. Once at Clacton, above the beach. And once when tripping at university (Colchester). Haha, tripping I hear you say. Tripping was incidental. Several non-tripping people saw the same thing.

Could have been anything. Most of these things are usually attributable to the military fucking about and I could easily believe that in both these cases. But, as they stand, they were unidentified. Q.E.D. UFO's.

Yes they may be "unidentified" but if they were identified I'm sure they'd be a reasonable explanation for them other than little green men.. I get your point though

I get your point though

Really my point was just an excuse to write a whole sentence containing only initials (QED UFOs). ;)

But no, no little green men. They can abduct all the idiots they want as far as I'm concerned. But UFOs do interest me, if only mainly from the "just what do the military get up to" point of view. The two sightings I gave were in the early to mid 1980's. Not saying they were, but I could easily see that, for example, they might have been some sort of early drone technology, or certainly unmanned aircraft attempts. Or something. But not green men.

When i was a kid, i was sat in my now deceased Aunties sitting room and saw a bright orange cigar shaped object zip across the sky. She lived near Heathrow. It was no plane.

To make the story more interesting i was going to say i was abducted by said craft, controlled by reptilian shapeshifters, but i would be lying.

So it remains a cool story bro.

Last edited:
Just reading an excellent book called 'Beyond UFOs (the search for extraterrestrial life and its astonishing implications for our future)' by Jeffrey Bennett, which explains in layman's terms the relatively new science of astrobiology and gives several convincing arguments as to why UFOs are very unlikely to have anything to do with visitations by alien races. Although he's American, he also shoots down the proponents of 'Intelligent Design' by showing the gaping holes in their arguments against evolution. All in all, a fascinating read that makes you wonder if, after all, we really are alone in this universe.

Personally, the only time I've seen anything unidentifiable in the sky was when a group of us were on mushrooms one night and watched these dancing lights in the sky which seemed to stay in one spot for ages before disappearing. It was only when we came down that we realised that it had been a plane moving directly away from us, hence seeming to stand still. The 'dancing' lights were nothing more than the various lights on the wingtips and tail, all flashing out of sync so that it looked like one light rapidly changing direction. It just goes to show that even the most everyday occurrences can seem strange when viewed in certain situations.

Loads. But only in the sense SHM mentions. They moved weird so couldn't place 'em as anything I would recognise. So I couldn't identify 'em. UFOs.

Whether any of the more exotic theories have any truth to 'em I don't presume to assume. I don't know that either. It seems a bit of a stretch. But is physically possible so is possible. Just a bit of a stretch is all. Would need some more convincing evidence than what currently exists.

I find the whole topic interesting though. Am a bit of a UFO fanboy on the quiet. But being fascinated by the tales of weird things, sci-fi strangenesses and massive conspiracies is not the same thing as believing they're all true. Or all false for that matter.

Blink 182 reckons Aliens Exist

Bit different but a friend's father is convinced he sees their dead dog walking around at night once in a while. Like, convinced. It's actually kinda cool to hear the stories though. Who knows.

Haha no I got it, was just adding all I had to add really. Never seen a UFO :|