• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UFOs and other paranormal experiences

Due my "posts cluttering up the thread n the misfortume of having to explain something to me" Raas was concerned that the above would be missed. I humbly apologise oh, Great One!

Be sure to read it peeps its extremely important to the thread :)

Evey

Brilliant Evey, you're starting to learn :) See where a bit of nice discussion get's you? instead of ignoring people and having a go. Understanding, apologising and acknowledging posters is the way to go. Well done, you.

Brilliant Evey, you're starting to learn :) See where a bit of nice discussion get's you? instead of ignoring people and having a go. Understanding, apologising and acknowledging posters is the way to go. Well done, you.

I was being sarcastic n don't patronise me, Raas. I dont need to learn from you. You're younger than me. You don't half wind me up. Stop it.

Edit: I've had a drink so please bare with me here, people, and then, PLEASE, can we get back on topic, and PLEASE read Rassy's post LOL....

Rassy - I'm sorry I came down hard on you. You know I care about you but you do act sometimes like you are a cut above people. You may not realise this. I've spoken to you on the phone n seen a different side to you to others here but you come across like you your word is gospel. People are only right or wrong by YOUR WORD. I'm saying this to you cause I'm your friend and care - just like you were honest with me. This sort of thing annoys and winds people up. There's a difference between disagree / agreeing n agreeing like your word is the ONLY word. ughhhh this is probably coming out wrong... please someone help me here, as my intention isn't to try and be hurtful.

Evey

Last edited: