• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UFOs and other paranormal experiences

PISS O' yonder FRIG OFF This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 26 seconds.

MM, not saying that what i saw was defo ET, it's just the only thing i've seen that i still can't explain

I'm saying it deffo wasn't ET. He rides a bmx, not a traffic cone with corridors or whatever you saw.

That's what I asked you when you kept merging my posts and telling me off

and I told you it's one of my (very few) duties as a mod to merge double posts.

I don't fucking know why. I don't question it. I'm just acting under orders.

Sieg%20Heil-709292.JPG

not bad thanks boss, how are you? not round these parts much lately I see.

I have seen flying saucers multiple times. One of the most notable was August 27th 2006 at the radiohead show in san diego. Someone photo'd it.

How much weed had you smoked that night?!

Seriously though, I'm undecided on the whole UFO thing. The sheer volume of reports, some from military personel and other well respected professionals, suggests there may be something to it.

A girlfriend of mine when I was seventeen claimed to have seen a few. It was the late nineties though, and the X Files was big, along with the Roswell film, so I didn't think much of it. Thought it was a fad. She liked Hole a lot too, y'know?

One evening, however, as we were having a bit of a fumble on a waterside bench, I was startled by fast-spinning lights in the sky. She shrugged the experience off as if it were an everyday thing to her, but I was a little bit shaken for a little while.

Only for a little while though; I was a teenager, remember? Hormones soon won the battle with (possible) close encounters, and we were back to fumbling before long.

Good times. :)

id love to see one... but i cant bring myself to believe many of the so called reports...

heck when i was in highschool i used to write stories like that for fun to see if they would get published in weird magazines. some have, which tells a lot about the length some editors go when choosing thier materials.

ive seen weird things in the sky but i believe most could be explained.

My dad and his first said he saw an object flying aroud.. at almost light speed ti circled a building multiple times then shot staght up..

They both saw it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUIsCOPXGBQ

Chuck Sorrells is a career Air Force military man who was at Edwards Air Force Base in 1965 when not one, but at least seven UFOs appeared over Edwards Air Force Base airspace, moving in extraordinary fashion at enormous speeds, making right-hand turns and other maneuvers which no known aircraft was capable of at the time. This event lasted for five or six hours.

I have seen/heard of a few credible witnesses in the past. Makes you think!

There's some great UFO sighting videos on youtube (excluding the obvious hoaxes).

The World Trade Center UFO sighting is the best one I've personally found.

Also that video was filmed on 9/9/01. Very unsettling.