• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Tweaked out of my mind dying

if it didnt stop feeling good so fast then why else would people take to smoking it again so quickly?

you become addicted to the unsustainable high that smoking brings, and continuously subject your body to the negative side effects that result from any form of any meth use in an attempt to hang onto that high as long as possible when in reality, if you had just put the pipe down and went to sleep, you would have saved yourself a lot of trouble

and it's not even really anything overly euphoric IMO. Definitely more than Adderall but way less than just about any relatively comparable dose of opiates.

I'm not actually dying, actually far from it. I had my first bump of ice today and I found out its nothing like its portrayed in the media, which is what I suspected and doesn't surprise me whatsoever, but I like to know things for myself. I'm talking about the devils drug, the drug that will take your soul, make you forget what it means to feel, not even once; that kind of shit. I've heard you wont care about anything else, but in my experience, and its not much experience at all; I've actually cared more about things on it. Let me explain, I was having conversations with some good friends most of the night, getting deeper than usual and just overall really enjoyable. Its not a daily thing or even a weekly thing but I think the very occasional bumps shared by some friends is a good idea and a nice chill experience. I know no one plans on being an addict, but I trust my self control and judgement. I was even talking to my parents for a good 40 minutes about some serious shit; lit the entire time, and I was convincing. Luckily it was an intense subject so my wide eyes and willingness to respond at length to anything wasn't misplaced. I wouldn't even say i'm not myself. More like I'm wide awake, calm as i have ever been, almost eerily calm, and ready to take on an army. And before i took the army on I would talk about 100 different scattered random subjects with them because I get the same talkative feeling I get from xtc, just without all of the massive amounts of love. But is this the honeymoon phase? Is it really so easy to lose control of yourself and your actions? I can't imagine it, but I want to know if i'm just seeing a pretty mask of a drug that's going to reveal itself to be a ugly motherfucker. I think its key that I don't use it to run, or to stop feeling. I just use for the enjoyable experiences, but I could be naive in believing in moderation? Just saw my title again I guess every second that passes is another second closer to your death so really we are all dying. Lets not make it a race.
You won't see the dark side of a drug on your first use. It'll take some time. Check this out, eventhough it's about amphetamine:

www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/461215-Amphetamine-The-Drug-You-Learn-to-Hate/page1

I just disagree with that. Alcohol is very hard on the body as is with meth and i think its just as close to the damage it can do. Im not saying meth doesnt do damage but i think the images they show in the media are the very extreme cases. Sure they could be on meth but i think alot of that is basic hygiene and sleep that are making them look that way. Im sure you could come up with some good mugshots for alot of shit. No drug should be villainized here like meth has.

You want to talk about evil, meth hasnt killed members of my family the way alcohol has. Brought me within hours of meeting my maker and ive never even come close to that with any other drug out there so dont tell me that its not even close to being as damaging. Yes it is and worse. I have life experience with that boy.

I wonder how many people have lost everything cause of what they did or if the law was the cause of it. Im gonna go ahead and say the drug war made that happen and if they hadnt been fucked with their life would be alot different. Some advice of that, dont go outside.

The government has medication that has the same chemical structure as meth so i dont think its much worse than alcohol.

Do you have your source for the proven facts you talk about. I think this site esp doesnt like people that take stimulants for whatever reason cause alot of people here are just going with what the media puts out there. The "ive never done it but i know everything about it" is funny.

so im sorry if people cant handle it but thats a personal thing and i dont think any drug should be treated the way meth is here.
Oh well, just my opinion, doesnt mean anything and no reason to get panties all bunched up.

I work at a liquor store and go in on meth sometimes so I'm not sure how much more qualified you want someone to be. I don't disagree with you, alcohol does ruin lives. But so does meth. Maybe not always physically, but always socially. The major issue I have with that is I never really tried to fit in with society. and not out of some inner desire to be different, I just didnt. Everyone knows someone who is an alcoholic and for some reason we as society feel bad for them.

nobody feels bad for tweakers. tough shit, but that's how it is

you really can't use the "but alcohol is so much worse!" excuse for your supporting of other drugs because nobody gives a fuck because it is accepted by society, and your drugs aren't.

so your options are:

- take Dexamps prescribed by a doctor (suddenly everything makes sense to society. oh he's JUST ON ADDERALL! N....B.....D....)
- continue using meth illegally
- cry about it

Im not saying I agree with those options but that's what it is right now

Last edited:
I dont give a fuck who accepts what i say and who doesnt as i live my life for myself along with my choices so society accepting of one thing more then the other i could give two shits about.

Tough shit but thats how it is? Where did you see I gave a fuck what anyone else thought. Check it out, I can say alchohol is worse all day long and i dont use it as an excuse. I have no excuse to give. That would mean i give a shit what people think.

Nobody feels bad for drug addicts, not just tweakers, sorry, but thats how it is. You think people are welcoming a heroin addict over a meth addict. This site doesnt like tweakers, thats the difference.

I dont need support or an excuse to decide what i want to take. Thats my choice.

The body reacts to alcohol like its a poison and it reacts to meth by having pleasure parts of the brain go into overdrive so again, alcohol is worse on the body and if you actually read my shit i dont say meth doesnt ruin lives. I wish people would read before they talk about shit. My whole point is it is exaggerated. Fuck, the internet is just a great way to give yourself a headache with all the superior knowledge running thru it. There social forums ridiculous.

I just disagree with that. Alcohol is very hard on the body as is with meth and i think its just as close to the damage it can do. Im not saying meth doesnt do damage but i think the images they show in the media are the very extreme cases.

i agree that alcohol is probably one of the worst drugs for you. I don't think an accurate comparison can be made between the two though. alcohol is legal and quality controlled meth has no quality control.. unless you're the one making it

legalizeall you havent said anything objective about meth in any of your ramblings, just how it is so much more appealing than alcohol to you personally.

nobody takes tweakers seriously because they wont admit that meth is a potentially harmful substance especially when it is smoked.

Im not even on the other side of the fence really, I like what meth can do for someone, but I also dont think it would be wise to sweep any of the negative repurcussions of prolonged meth use under the rug.

which you then later hover over for an hour looking for that one shard fragment you think had the proper trajectory to land in it

because you just need a little bit more and then youll be good for a while (45 mins)

I do say it s harmful in my ramblings and now that i think about it, i agree with some people here that say alcohol and meth arent really comparable cause their too different. Ive guess ive just had a different experience then everyone here but get one thing straight is i dont discredit anyone here or down play what they say has happened to them. no one has said this to me but i just wanted to say that. Ive just had more good then bad from it.

e
meth and cocaine in america is a real problem. heroin and booze is the real problem in the UK.
meth never took off here, mdma purple crystal for a bag of sugar, ppl here don't know what's up.
correct me if I'm wrong, they'll snort brick powder and smash your face in.
ahh bonnie scotland, the pipes the pipes are callin'

In america man, we have everything and it just depends on where you go that gives an area a specific problem. Its not just one or two substances for the whole country tho.

We already know meth is ruining American society, this is no news. Americans obtain reward by buying things, thus, fueling the economy. If a substance like meth comes along and their reward system is no longer wired into spending money, society collapses.

I don't see it as a flaw of methamphetamine, I see it as a flaw of the American society lol. If people are willing to abandon everything they stand for to do meth, it tells us how much society rewarded them in the first place as citizens.

that's operating under the impression that every man and women of the United States will automatically become addicted to meth if it became available. It's really not a drug for everyone, and I don't even know how to respond to your assumption

meth is not ruining American society. Compared to the amount of legal opiate and benzo usage, meth use isn't shit.

not to mention the amount of TEENAGERS who are prescribed Adderall. It is insane

that's operating under the impression that every man and women of the United States will automatically become addicted to meth if it became available. It's really not a drug for everyone, and I don't even know how to respond to your assumption

meth is not ruining American society. Compared to the amount of legal opiate and benzo usage, meth use isn't shit.

not to mention the amount of TEENAGERS who are prescribed Adderall. It is insane

No, whats insane is the iPads, cartoons in Blue-Ray, TV with 500 channels, videogames, wee, school at age of 6, all these things destroy their dopamine and when Adderall undoes all these things it is blamed. Blame your own fucking life. Our DNA is not meant for this kind of stimulation, we're fucking animals man. The bear in the tree has no iPad, no TV and his dopamine is FINE, doesn't require Adderall. Holy fuck...you still don't get it do you?

Also, it doesn't matter if it's Heroin or Meth or LSD, as long as people choose a drug over what society has to offer, it tells much about that society. You tell someone to stop taking meth, and you offer him what? The opportunity to wear a loser's name on his underwear? Kalvin Klein? Is that your reward? Fucking joke man.

Last edited:
ksa has a great point.
the reason I believe is the dexedrine, adderall or methyphenidate is to mold people into zombies.
I just watched my nephew get an ipod touch for his birthday.
It's just scary to see even over a meal; the kid went nuts coz I don't have the proprietary cable to charge the latest and greatest podsomething.
Hey let's keep our kids quiet and let them stare at a screen.
It's everywhere, no interaction even crossing the street.

Their is no possibility of a 'learning substance' here in the Yuk.
Modafinil, who are they kidding.
Strattera, mmm that'll be fun, another SNRI that'll mess you up or venlafaxine.
Personally I think it's a bad thing to give children substances to adhere to societies values.
if it makes for a happier tax payer, fair play.

when we invaded iraq, the favorite song was by slayer.
be done with guns, lets just smash it out in a fist fight.

I make money off of computers sometimes so Im really not sure what to tell you

I don't have a problem with people using technology. I've learned more sitting at my computer on my own time than I did in school, I can tell you that much

also it's Blu-Ray, if youre gonna trash the shit at least spell it right

how are we communicating right now?

through technology

now go play with polar bears or something like that guy in Alaska tried to, more meth for me

I make money off of computers sometimes so Im really not sure what to tell you

I don't have a problem with people using technology. I've learned more sitting at my computer on my own time than I did in school, I can tell you that much

also it's Blu-Ray, if youre gonna trash the shit at least spell it right

how are we communicating right now?

through technology

now go play with polar bears or something like that guy in Alaska tried to, more meth for me

lol.
No doubt.

But i stand by my words saying meth is fucking horrible.

-HOOD

Empathy indicates low-no tolerance and won't last long. Untill tolerance builds and addiction sets in meth is innocent and fun. There's no self control with this shit, those occasional bumps will become more frequent, then 1 of you will buy a pipe because why would you bother insufflating. Then if you're like me you'll move onto rectal dosing and finally IV.