• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Tweaked out of my mind dying

Despite all the bad stuff I hear/read/watch on the tele about meth a part of me still wishes I could get my hands on some to try it....

Everyone complains about meth because they only talk about it when they're sober. Rarely was anyone interviewed while getting a blowjob on 60mg IR, because then the review would have been flawless. So they talk after they had their fun, this is the first point.

The second point is that, meth tends to influence the thalamus, the thalamo-cortico-thalamic connections, and how it perceives reality. I do not think, and nobody was able to convince me otherwise, that a sober person can accurately remember what it felt like to be high, because the memory center is affected, people under its influence have trouble creating new memories. I know that, after you take a nap on comedown, when you wake up it takes you a while to get it all back and know what season is outside or where you are. All you know is that you don't feel good and the drug made you that way.

So definitely there is a perception issue that tends to give meth a bad name. It doesn't mean meth is good, but it means it may not be as bad as people portray it to be.

meth and cocaine in america is a real problem. heroin and booze is the real problem in the UK.
meth never took off here, mdma purple crystal for a bag of sugar, ppl here don't know what's up.
correct me if I'm wrong, they'll snort brick powder and smash your face in.
ahh bonnie scotland, the pipes the pipes are callin'

Last edited:
I don't pretend to know but I can hazard a guess that the 'shadow people' are the 8 different personalities that 'co exist' within.
They won't let you in though.
It's the last stage of the buddha, an amalgamation of yourself; 8 different traits.
You'll fall in love with one or the other, but it's just another distraction.
me and my personalities are biased though
;)
the crumb under my shift key tells me so...

Last edited:
I think whether or not you can safely use meth depends on your personality. I've experimented with meth, and I personally would not get addicted to the drug in a million years. After using it for more than 4 or 5 days in a row, even at really low doses, the anxiety / anger / negativity is a huge turn-off, and I can't take it anymore.

Never have willingly ingested methamphetamine, however I'm almost positive I've had some in some batches of "molly" and E in the past and I'm fairly certain I can tell the difference between the meth and the MDMA when they hit. First, I'm pretty sure meth hits a bit quicker and is classically euphoric and stimulating in a way like "Wow!! I feel fantastic!! This is how people should always feel!!" whereas the MDMA hits shortly after that, giving that melting, body-rubbing, intoxicating explosion-of-empathy "Everything is just amazing" feeling. My rolls in the past that have felt like this are always fun, but the 'speedy' first effects are the ones that always stand out as addicting and what I seem to really crave in the days after, whereas the actual rolling-on-molly part is simply a glowing, fun experience to cherish that I'm not fiending to repeat ASAP. Like fire and ice.

This is furthermore solidified in my two recent encounters with moderate doses of extreeeeeeemely pure (Reagent tested) MDMA, because these felt purely like the "molly" effects I described above, all completely without the speedy "meth" effects I described, almost sedating in ways. There also was no "comedown" so to speak of, it was a very easy, gentle drift back to Earth after 5 straight hours of pure, uninterrupted, full body orgasm. :)

Having said all that, I often find myself craving those speedy effects as I can see why that would be useful in daily life as well as recreationally, and that's a tree I refuse to bark up.

IMO, this is the reason that I got hooked on meth when I tried it. Being a raver for so many years, I know I got tons of speedy MDMA pills, and even meth bombs. Yes they are different, but IMO pretty damn similar too. Meth of course is way worst for you and the most addictive substance I have encountered and the one I have had issues more than any other drug quitting. Recently I got on medicine and almost went a month clean. I don't know when but recently I just found myself doing it again, and it just made me really depressed. Because while off meth, my life was starting to completely turn around.. I wasn't the asshole selfish friend, son, brother and cousin, nephew, grandson that I had become for once. I was starting to rekindle relationships with friends and family again, being more social, being able to function pretty normal again. Then I thought, oh I got this, I can just take a couple hits here and there. That's how it starts, next thing you know, your huffing and sucking the devils glass dick all day and night. I fucking hate meth more than anything on this earth. There is no such thing as a "occasional meth user", it's deception, you think you can handle it, but in the end it handles you and it handles you fucking hard. I just flushed my last few crumbs I had and I'm gonna smash the fuck out of the pipe when I wake up later on today. Meth is evil, there is no doubt in my mind it is. The people you have to associate to get it, the disgusting things you do while on it, the most loved ones you hurt while doing it. I always told myself I would never do meth. Then I tried it one day after a bad fallout with me and my ex. When I smoked it, I thought "it's kinda like E without the hallucinations". I remember how dissappointed I was in myself that first day. I wanted to drive myself to rehab just for that one time because I knew myself deep down. And I didn't. And in less than a year I have managed to do a whole bunch of sketchy fucked up stuff. I'm glad to be alive; and yes for people with ADHD, when doing something like meth or even e, you get extremely calm. People with add, ADHD, have a chemical imbalance in their brain. For whatever reason stimulants relax these people. I have a autistic sister who has been on Ritalin and Prozac her whole life, so I think it definitely has something to do with genetics.

As disappointed as I am with myself right now, I know that there is a God and he has always been with me even at my worst and darkest moments and is probably why I luckily have never been incarcerated or ODd completely yet. Meth is evil, don't fucking do it OP. You're on a slippery slope even doing it just once. The fact you liked it or want to do it again, shows how powerful that shit is. IMO , coke is a joke compared to meth. I already quit coke and won't go back to that life, only reason I was able to was cuz my connect got busted back years ago and after that I never did it again.

I'm looking forward to the future. I'm gonna smash my piece, and flush any remnants I may find. And then I'm gonna pray again like I just did to find strength to stay away from that shit forever like I had been.

You don't have control. No one does with that shit, you're only lying to yourself if you think so. It's either you're diving into the deep end of the pool or not going in at all.

My biggest regret in my life ever was not marrying my ex when I was younger and then my second biggest regret is trying meth. It will make you really fucked up and paranoid eventually, and you will get little to no sleep, even with benzos. I swore for about a week when I was on it harder a few months back that I had undercover FBI informants following me everywhere. Literally I was convinced this was the cAse.

If the people that haven't done or only done meth a couple times, do yourself a huge favor, save yourself all the drama, depression, worst times in you're life, loosing friends, gf/partners, and losing your mind, body and soul and personal freedoms you have. I also believe meth is a poison, so poisonous when your try to get off your body needs it.

You don't want the life of a addict like that. I'm lucky I never ivd it bc I know if I did , I wouldn't be writing this post right now.

There has been some very supportive people during this time, especially threads on here, even during my worst where I was cussing out moderators for moving my post.

The only thing that has personally helped me get off meth when I was off of it was vyvanse, which is the same thing as adderall except you can't abuse it, can't sniff, smoke or inject. The chemical is converted into the same chemical as adderall once it hits your gastro. For me personally , since I was diagnosed with adult ADD, once getting on vyvanse, not only was I able to quit meth, but was having so much success with finally producing music, understanding it finally, getting my equipment all hooked up finally without getting frustrated and quitting like I always did before. It in no way is nearly the same drug as meth; sure some similarities but the same I see it as meth and MDMA being similar but not the same. If you take a controlled dose or vyvanse, you will absolutely do Better in life. I saw some people saying it's bad for your heart, but what isn't? Fast food, smoking weed, cigs, drinking a soda, coffee, all increases your heart rate too; but for people that have a imbalance, I cannot tell you how much more amazing my life is. Everything Is much easier for me to do now; make music, clean my room, wash my car, water the backyard, having conversations with people, literally everything. For my sister who is autistic with ADHD , she has been on similar drugs her whole life and always will be because or her chemical imbalance. You can't just say that doing adderall/ farm. Meds is bad if you do it everyday, especially after living and growing up with her. She's a year younger than me but only has the mental capacity of a 10-11 year old, but is also amazingly incredible at certain things she likes, like college football and sport stats and players.

As my psych said, for people with add and ADHD, once you get the medicine, it's as if you had blind/cloudy vision and just put on a pair of glasses for the first time. And for me it really is and was. But because I started increasing my doses a day or 2 earlier than I was suppose to , I ran out of my script a couple days ago, got my paper for refill but the pharmacy is fucking sticklers and does the math and I am not allowed to finally get my medicine until tomorrow. Which is great because with my medicine not only will it help with my ADD but it will help me break the meth spell again.

I'm optomistic I will quit and conquer meth once and for all. I knew eventually I would relapse, but just recently began to notice the last few days I'm beginning to fall into the same horrible shitty existence that meth does to you. It makes me want to try to quit again that much more, and this time I can't increase my doses as instructed a couple days earlier like I did before. I go back to school this weekend, so I need to focus on that and the medicine. I don't get high off vyvanse at all, I don't sweat bullets, I don't grind my teeth, I don't think there's bugs, my eyes don't look all black, there isn't shadow people or the government following me anywhere and everywhere. They are not the same substance at all, you take as directed, a controlled dose and it will be a miracle for you like it had been for me.

To the op again, don't think you can have a casual meth habit, cuz it will turn into addiction before you know it. I only have done it a little under a year, but within the first 2 months of use I ended up in the ER 4 times and 1 ambulance ride there. Do you really want that? Do you want to risk throwing away your life and soul for a shit drug that will ruin your life? For the people I hear that have done it 6 years, 10, 20, I pray for you, because I cannot imagine being a slave to that substance for that long.

Read everyone's comments here and don't think your going to be the first ever occasional meth user. 95 percent of this thread says quit while you're ahead, and to never start. Stat I heard was 9 out of 10 people that try meth end up getting hooked on it. You really gonna be that 1 person bro who isn't ?

Save yourself your life, time , and relationships and don't touch that shit ever again. You'll become separated and isolated from everyone especially once word gets out to others you're a tweaker and they automatically cast judgment on you. Don't support gangs, mafias, or criminal organizations that thrive off meth production and also will kill off anyone that is in their way of making money. Not good bro, not at all. Jerking off 20-28 hours straight is real fun too. What a waste of time that drug is. Don't don't don't do it. Seriously listen to what we say and don't try to ride the ice pony or speed train anymore or ever again. I now understand why others gave me the same advice, but my pompous ass didn't take it. Now I get it though

Don't fuck up anymore, quit while you're ahead before you fuck up your life, straight up. Sorry for the long post but really bottom line, quit that shit while you can before it gets harder to quit.

Last edited:
When I actually was getting good pure Molly at one point back in the day, and not combining with anything else, I would be absolutely floored. I'm siting the fuck down and not moving, wherever I ended up sitting, I would be stuck all night. Not only that I would be able to pass out around 430-5 am versus the super speedy pills that made me wasn't to dance my ass off all night, roam around to everystage, and not being able to fall asleep until 10-11 am the next day

The speedy meth pills, or the white ones with brown speckles, speed balls, meth conglomerate...
sounds like the u .s
just get purple after some research, no not bud.
Canada but, I guess Cali too, oh not to forget Colorado.

The speedy meth pills, or the white ones with brown speckles, speed balls, meth conglomerate...
sounds like the u .s
just get purple after some research, no not bud.
Canada but, I guess Cali too, oh not to forget Colorado.

All the best MDMA on the west coast comes down from Canada. I have never seen purple molly, the stuff I just had was that typical brown and grey semi-transparent crystal shards, and ungodly potent. I've definitely had good molly in the past, but jesus h christ I've never been so perfectly floored, and from one single dose too! My and my lady cuddled naked in our bed for 5 straight hours feeling like we were experiencing one long, constant orgasm. All the while, feeling like I could fall asleep at any time. Absolutely insane!

Looking back, aside from the very first batch I ever got my hands on which was closest to this but still different (and also from Canada), I'm fairly certain nearly every roll I've had included some level of meth in it. There was even a time where we got some crystal 'molly', and it looked nearly exactly like this stuff I recently had (brown and grey shards), but it gave a distinctly speedy but somewhat comfortable high, but in no way was I rolling. I had energy and desire to socialize, but not overly, and I didn't really want to dance very much. It also lasted a very, very long time, and my pupils were still dilated the next morning. It was one of the weakest 'rolls' I've ever had, but in the weirdest way it was very addicting and I would love to have that high again. Sound like meth?

I think whether or not you can safely use meth depends on your personality. I've experimented with meth, and I personally would not get addicted to the drug in a million years. After using it for more than 4 or 5 days in a row, even at really low doses, the anxiety / anger / negativity is a huge turn-off, and I can't take it anymore.

Exactly this. I also cannot stand being awake for days and not being able to even look at food. Some people will get addicted to this drug, while others will not. Meth will not take off in the UK, outside of the gay scene. Not sre why, maybe we all like to to sleep and eat. I also agree with the poster that said UK's huge problem is heroin and booze. Guess we are an island of people who like to chill out.

meth has some redeeming qualities about it but they come at the expense of making you act weird as fuck. I can take apart and reassemble a computer in 30 minutes on meth, just don't try and talk to me while it's going on

your neck will never feel quite right

still can't figure out how meth can taste so bad and adderall tastes so good

when you smoke it, the high is very similarto crack cocaine IME. It's like crack but with a lot more energy. The only problem is you waste it on pointless tasks most of the time

snorting it is probably the worst way of going about it, this becomes apparent after smoking it. If you are using it to be productive, just eat it. If you are using it to get fucked up, just smoke it. IMO

it only really makes sense to use if you don't have to interact with people who would be concerned about you being on meth, hence biker gangs.

All in all, it doesn't really give me enough euphoria to justify using it over Adderall. You kind of feel good but at the same time youre so busy focusing on nothing in particular that you don't really get to enjoy it

my 2 cents

Last edited:
The reason meth as so readily available is because of huge batches of pseudo ephedrine being shipped from mexico. i believe that in the states it's still sold as a cold medication, so people go from one pharmacy to the next.
In the UK it used to be sold as contact 400, a cap filled with multi-coloured pellets. Everyone on the streets here seems to think base is the gold standard.
Base to me means it can be IV'd, but it's has to be over 90% pure. However it's just a sellers way of selling a wet product to make up the weight.
i don't know about meth; have never tried it; supposedly it's 10 times more neurotoxic, made from basement chemicals that can be cooked up in a plastic bottle.
Regular decent 77 percent d-amp is fine, but it'll fuck you up over time.
Best to get the real deal.
If a dealer doesn't tell you the correct weight, or if there's no instructions; they don't care about you, but shifting a product.

Last edited:
The reason meth as so readily available is because of huge batches of pseudo ephedrine being shipped from mexico. i believe that in the states it's still sold as a cold medication, so people go from one pharmacy to the next.
In the UK it used to be sold as contact 400, a cap filled with multi-coloured pellets. Everyone on the streets here seems to think base is the gold standard.
Base to me means it can be IV'd, but it's has to be over 90% pure. However it's just a sellers way of selling a wet product to make up the weight.
i don't know about meth; have never tried it; supposedly it's 10 times more neurotoxic, made from basement chemicals that can be cooked up in a plastic bottle.
Regular decent 77 percent d-amp is fine, but it'll fuck you up over time.
Best to get the real deal.

Still, the OH group of pseudoephedrine is a bitch to remove...cannot do it with non toxic substances like red phosphorus. People are now looking into electrochemical methods, specifically into electrochemical discharges at high voltage. Cyclic voltametry has shown promising results with gold and platinum electrodes. In my opinion electrochemistry is the synthesis of the future because it creates no toxic byproducts, and the only driving force is electricity, and so, everyone has an outlet in their home, they cannot ban that.

I guess in the UK we're kinda lucky here without the restrictions of american media.
I've seen the methods that you mentioned, ppl blowing up barns in the process.
There was a good documentary on the beeb about people taking meth in san-fran
Meth is far and removed form the regular d isomer, personally i would not smoke this substance, intraveous inject or free-base.
Just listen from the OP above.
I don't have all the info or the answers, I just speak from experience.

Meth is addictive and destructive as shit for people who cant figure out the whole/sleep eat everyday thing (like me). I use weekly or biweekly and it doesnt even really get me high anymore, just taxes the shit out of my heart. I only seek it out when Im really drunk, and always regret it the next day.

Even occasional use is a bad idea. I imagine 99% of people started dabbling in tweak thinking they could be ocasional users. Its different for everyone, but for me in the first year or so I used occasionally, then my girlfriend of 8 years left me and it just flipped a switch. Meth masks pain and I had a lot of pain, eventually I was staying up for close to a week onlike a slice of pizza and a piece of bread. I mustve weighed like 115 when they took me in on my first theft charge, stealing from a wealthy childhood friend. Thats what meth does to people who think they are occasional users.

You can potentially be saving yourself a shit ton of soul crushing pain, body, and mental damage by eliminating it before it even has the chance to become a problem. This same thing goes for heroin.

FUCK METH!
I'm so sick of this shit being around!
Go ahead people, get mad all you want at me.. but this shit is ruining society and not to mention peoples lives!
I did it ONCE on accident, was supposed to be MDMA (this was in '05).
I've expressed my views on this drug before and won't go into it again.

Just please people who read this.. think twice before your next dose.
Someday that very dose WILL BE YOUR LAST. (Interpret how you want).

-HOOD

Its just like anything else that can have a negative side effect on your life but it shouldn't be made out to be some villain like it is. That is simply not true. I dont know why but it seems like meth especially is shown in a bad light on this website more then the other drugs. But people like to put the blame on meth, since it already has the reputation from the wonderful media and faces of meth bullshit, instead of taking total responsibility for their actions.

I personally see alcohol as more of an epidemic esp with young people because of the damage and suffering it has caused which iis more then any other illegal drugs out combined. Blackouts can be a scary thing. Could you imagine some of the mugshots you could get for a faces of booze campaign. Prescription drugs too should be more of an issue then meth. The legal drugs are fuckin crazy and way worse then any bag of meth.

Its a drug that works for some and not for others just like anything else. For some, it greatly benefits them and they have a better quality of life with it then without it. Then there are some that just cant handle it. Sometimes that is also because of a preexisting mental condition which doesnt mix well with meth and has not been treated in the past. For me, i used it during a depressing time in my life that i didnt see coming and if i hadnt used it during that time i dont know what would have happened but it wouldnt have been good.

One thing is true that a lack of sleep is the cause of hallucinations and psychosis. Meth doesnt cause this. Its the brain just going ape shit on itself from no rest. Ya if they hadnt been using meth then they probably wouldnt have been up for days but that is a decision the person made not to sleep and get the proper rest. That is just a lack of giving a shit about yourself because that person knows what the fuck their doing when they choose to stay up rather then sleep.

Its all about education which is greatly lacking with meth. The education out there is twisted and bias which adds even more to the full of shit people talking about this stuff. It has been proven that meth doesnt eat away at the brain tissue and many of the early tests with meth comparing brains were not of the same type of person for the experiment which can have a great effect on the results.

I had a similar experience that this person had and it really opened my eyes to alot of shit out there and i wish i had done it sooner. It opened my eyes too to how wrong people were about this drug and how many people were just talking out of their ass.

I was one of those people that thought it was the devils drug and i hadnt even tried it. Now i think it should be legal along with every other drug. Its my body and i should be able to put whatever i want in it and esp if im not harming anyone in the process. Educate people and let them make the decision on their own. Its the same reason we dont let people drink at an early age. Would you let your ten year old go sky diving. No. But when they get older and do a little research on it, then they can make their own call on if they want to do it or not.

But just screaming how its a crazy horrible drug does nothing and is actually probably worse because when that person tries it and they realize they arent wanting to rip off all their clothes and run naked with a knife up and down the street, They are gonna have a running thought that goes something like this. Well, if they were wrong about what happens when i do meth, what else are they full of shit on. Trust goes out the window.

Their are many people that feel the same as i do but its not something you can be open about yet because of the media hype bullshit thats out there. You can have a great family, good job, good realtionships, and be a productive member of society but once the little fact is out that you use meth, all that doesnt matter and is thrown out. Now your just a low down junkie cause of one thing. Who is the ignorant one there. Really is a shame and shows how fucked our society is.

What a tweaker post. Its not media hype, its seeing that dude at the bus stop with no teeth or cheeks, bugged out eyes, who cant sit still to save his life. Not just bums, but even "normal" people who are on a good one, cant stop talking, tweaking out trying to fix an unfixable radio for 6 hours. Im ashamed to say Im a meth user and that meth has earned its bad rep over and over.

Go ahead and type up another 25 paragraph post that you could have articulated in 3 paragraphs, youre proving our point.

Its just like anything else that can have a negative side effect on your life but it shouldn't be made out to be some villain like it is. That is simply not true. I dont know why but it seems like meth especially is shown in a bad light on this website more then the other drugs. But people like to put the blame on meth, since it already has the reputation from the wonderful media and faces of meth bullshit, instead of taking total responsibility for their actions.

I personally see alcohol as more of an epidemic esp with young people because of the damage and suffering it has caused which iis more then any other illegal drugs out combined. Blackouts can be a scary thing. Could you imagine some of the mugshots you could get for a faces of booze campaign. Prescription drugs too should be more of an issue then meth. The legal drugs are fuckin crazy and way worse then any bag of meth.

Its a drug that works for some and not for others just like anything else. For some, it greatly benefits them and they have a better quality of life with it then without it. Then there are some that just cant handle it. Sometimes that is also because of a preexisting mental condition which doesnt mix well with meth and has not been treated in the past. For me, i used it during a depressing time in my life that i didnt see coming and if i hadnt used it during that time i dont know what would have happened but it wouldnt have been good.

One thing is true that a lack of sleep is the cause of hallucinations and psychosis. Meth doesnt cause this. Its the brain just going ape shit on itself from no rest. Ya if they hadnt been using meth then they probably wouldnt have been up for days but that is a decision the person made not to sleep and get the proper rest. That is just a lack of giving a shit about yourself because that person knows what the fuck their doing when they choose to stay up rather then sleep.

Its all about education which is greatly lacking with meth. The education out there is twisted and bias which adds even more to the full of shit people talking about this stuff. It has been proven that meth doesnt eat away at the brain tissue and many of the early tests with meth comparing brains were not of the same type of person for the experiment which can have a great effect on the results.

I had a similar experience that this person had and it really opened my eyes to alot of shit out there and i wish i had done it sooner. It opened my eyes too to how wrong people were about this drug and how many people were just talking out of their ass.

I was one of those people that thought it was the devils drug and i hadnt even tried it. Now i think it should be legal along with every other drug. Its my body and i should be able to put whatever i want in it and esp if im not harming anyone in the process. Educate people and let them make the decision on their own. Its the same reason we dont let people drink at an early age. Would you let your ten year old go sky diving. No. But when they get older and do a little research on it, then they can make their own call on if they want to do it or not.

But just screaming how its a crazy horrible drug does nothing and is actually probably worse because when that person tries it and they realize they arent wanting to rip off all their clothes and run naked with a knife up and down the street, They are gonna have a running thought that goes something like this. Well, if they were wrong about what happens when i do meth, what else are they full of shit on. Trust goes out the window.

Their are many people that feel the same as i do but its not something you can be open about yet because of the media hype bullshit thats out there. You can have a great family, good job, good realtionships, and be a productive member of society but once the little fact is out that you use meth, all that doesnt matter and is thrown out. Now your just a low down junkie cause of one thing. Who is the ignorant one there. Really is a shame and shows how fucked our society is.

Its not a myth dude, meth is simply one of the worst drugs you can smoke/swallow/snort......

Those pictures you've been seeing are of real meth heads.......don't try to play down the destructive influence meth has on its users.

Alcohol itself is toxic in its own way but its not as bad as meth, not even close.

Besides meth being bad to your health in do many ways, you don't sleep much, your heart strains like none other.......meth is tons worse on the body than any opiate, proven fact.

You're trying to defend you DOC to the best of your ability but its a lost cause because the facts are out there & they're true........

Its a drug that works for some and not for others just like anything else.

went ahead and quoted the only point really worth reading in that.

I don't see how the negative aspects of methamphetamine usage are much different than putting someone on Adderall. The common image of meth use is more a result of poor overall hygiene by the user rather than what the drug is doing in and of itself. If you brush your teeth and take a shower regularly, you wont wind up on Faces of Meth because you smoked it a couple times a week.

That is the real problem though, it's extremely hard to practice self-control when you are smoking it. It becomes a different experience, and more or less a different drug basically. The beneficial effects are largely traded for a slight euphoria that lasts a relatively short time span (about 45 mins, compared to many hours with oral digestion) but all of the negative side effects still occur.

so you are basically buzzing for 45 mins then just slowly kind of find yourself spacing out more and more compared to what you had been experiencing since you last smoked (let's fucking RAAGEEE) so in order to get back to that you smoke more.

so you feel good for maybe 40 mins this time but the negative side effects were still going strong from the first smoke and now guess what? you just made them twice as bad once your 40 mins runs out.

but youre so fucking smooth because you got more meth so you just smoke more because it doesnt take a lot and the next thing you know you have been awake for 2 and a half days and only stop smoking because you want to lower your tolerance back down to get back to that low-tolerance meth high.

once you get a tolerance, meth loses nearly all of it's redeeming qualities IMO. you only start getting the negative effects and because you have been tweaked out for an extended duration of time, you think you are acting more appropriately than you actually are. You don't even remember how NOT being on amphetamines feels, so you don't subconciously turn on that switch that goes

"hey, im on meth, I should get some shit done!"

it's more just like

"hey, im on meth again but what else is new? time to go on the internet and tell a bunch of people about what smoking it is like"

the easiest thing to fuck yourself up with on meth is constant and repetitive irritation to parts of your body without realizing it. I finally understand the "there's bugs all over me!!" reaction, every little touch makes you feel like something just landed on you because your mind is racing a mile a minute and therefore overreacts to physical stimulation. I had a decently long goatee going and pulled half of it's length out over the course of one night on meth. shit like that can and will happen if you arent aware of it being possible, and set and setting applies to all drugs including meth imo.

Last edited:
Dont know what this post has to do with what i said. You were actually the only one i agreed with that seemed to make any sense in here seeing has you were one of the only ones not to bash the drug. Curious why you think my post was shit. Its your opinion but just wondering what made it so useless.

If your only getting a buzz for 45 mins, i would suggest a new connect cause that sounds like some bunk shit.

No, smoking meth will give you a "buzz" for many hours. I'm just of the belief that it stops feeling good after 45 mins-1 hour. If being wide awake yet extremely lethargic and scatterbrained is your idea of a good time, then I guess you can be "buzzed" for close to a whole day if you don't necessarily do anything tiring or physically strenuous and don't combine it with any other drugs.