• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV shows you secretly love watching!

Will & Grace

Dharma & Greg, the first few seasons were pretty funny

CSI: Miami - I only started watching this about a month ago, but it's kind of cool since it's on a lot. For years I hated the red haired guy, who I now know as Horatio Caine or H (man that letter is everywhere!). It's better than I originally thought and some of the girls are hot (Calleigh, Eva La Rue)

CSI - Eh, this one isn't as embarrassing as CSI: Miami. It is the original and Gil Grissom is a pretty cool character.

when I was about 11 I was a huge fan of the soap opera Passions, I watched it every day

hahaha

^lol I had a Queer as folk DVD marathon with my gay friends years ago and i loved it ;)

+1 on little people, big world

I love watching the crippled one fail at life.

americas next top model

i will deny ive ever seen it to your face

but i watch rerun marathons every chance i get.

ClubbinGuido said:
Anything on The History Channel.

awws the history channel shouldnt be a secret!! my tv is tuned to that channel at least 4/5th of the time its on.
luuuuuuuuuuv it

the soup and the THS on E. i so change the channel if my room mate is around.

i try to be alone or at least only with my brother when i watch =

pro wrestling (though i haven't watched in months since that asshole killed his fam)

cops (and i watch it ALL the time)

friday night lights (its like a soap opera with a little football in it. mad gay but i'm hooked)

friday night lights is really horrid this season. the whole landry thing is absurd.
yet... i watch it...??

bRoken&foRgoTTen said:
awws the history channel shouldnt be a secret!! my tv is tuned to that channel at least 4/5th of the time its on.
luuuuuuuuuuv it

My gripe with the history channel is that it has waaaaaaaay too many war documentaries and docs on various psychopaths.
As someone who was once a history major, I cringe at people who think they are experts on history because they watch a lot of documentaries.
One of the things that I enjoyed about history is that there are so many different ways of interpretting the same event. It's the concepts more than the facts which are important.
I would find it more interesting if they had docs with a bunch different guys giving contrasting views. Like one guy saying "Al Capone was a murderous cunt". And then another guy saying "Well, it was government policy of prohibition they gave him an incentive to be a murderous cunt" and the first guys saying "That doesn't excuse him being a murderous cunt!" and so on.
But most history channel docs are like "X happened because Y and Z" but that's only one view. And the docs tend to be very traditional/conservative in their interpretation of history.
Such a documentary might only appeal to hardcore history nuts.

supertrav77 said:
As someone who was once a history major, I cringe at people who think they are experts on history because they watch a lot of documentaries.

I was never a history major, but I'm a history buff. And, I feel the same way. They add a lot of distortions and crap to make the show entertaining.

psychetool said:
Meercat Manor

Yo, u just got the most serious, loud ass, LAUGH OUT MUTHA FUCKIN LOUD on that one. OMG yo....one time me and my man were mad tired, and stoned as hell. And you know those shitty days when not even shitty TV shows that you are embarassed to admit are on? And its just REALLY like there aint nothin on.....just "leased access" and "inspiration" and "home shopping"

Well he goes "Yo, you know those meerkat things? Those muthafuckas is VICIOUS!" I didnt believe him. so he goes look go see for yourself if that show is on. I guess he seen it when he was flippin thru the channels before

So we are wathcin that show, and those lil fuckers is MEAN as hell! Snatchin up babies, eatin em, kickin out other meerkats, attacking n robbin the other "crews" its like nature hood life. That show is fucked up yo!

IForgett said:
^ hidden temple is on the Games and Sports (GAS) channel all the time, usually about mid day (in between 11am - 3pm.) Im not sure where youre from, but if you dont know, GAS is a nickelodeon channel and its available on cable.

EDIT - i see youre from Cali. so nicks GAS is something you should know about. Wow, i feel so childish talking about legends of the hidden temple and nickelodeon and GAS. I like it.

Yo, I had cabel for a very very short time as a kid, for like a month before we realized it twas too expensive.

In that month i wanted more than anyhtin else to be on that show. Yo, I wished SO HARD. I had DREAMS that i got to be on the show. I just wanted to run thru that made up jungle temple thing, i thought it was the coolest shit ever. I wished i could go there and just run thru it freely. i didnt evne care about the winning part or nothin, i just wanted to see what the hidden temple was like, it was so mysterious and cool to a little kid.

Atlas, Recess...LOL...Man...Aight, i thoguth i was t oo old to remember that show, but if YOU remember it i dont feel so bad. My lil sisters would watch that shit when i was in like 3rd grade and i still remember the characters. I always identified with the chick with the hat and combat boots that ran around and beat everybody up :D

GreatSpaceCoaster said:
My mom banned me from watching that when I was young. I thought it was because she found the content objectionable, only to find years later it was just because she thought the show was too stupid for me.

Yea, i found out that PRETTY MUCH EVERY SHOW ON TV was like that when i was a kid. I wasnt allowed to watch jack shit. Then when i got older, i found out "Oh yea, that show? Yea, i HATED that show! I use to tell you guys you couldnt watch it cuz it had "bad" things on it, but really it just annoyed the hell outta me when i had to walk by and see it playin on the tv!" Oooo that bitch.

Last edited:
tila tequila's a shot at love. i don't know what draws me to horrible shows like this. maybe because they're all just so bizarre?

Kyle XY
America's Next Top Model
Full House - This is due to my wife loving it and buying the DVDs. I don't love watching it but I am far from hating it.

I watch other crappy shows as well, I am just not embarrassed about watching them.