Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV shows you secretly love watching!

The golden girls are my favorite. Fortunately every girl I've been with has liked them to.

Keeping up with the kardashians. My fiance always gets mad at me when its time to go somewhere and I want to watch the ending of it.

Four weddings on TLC I have no idea why I like that show but I'll watch back to back episodes if I have nothing else going on that day.

i went through a period of watching countdown quite often as it just happened to be starting the time i got back home and nothing else was on. i even did the advert puzzles by writing them down and i would say i had a success rate of 1 in 3.

^Steve Wilkos and Jerry Springer really did a great job at painting Chicago as a cesspool

Well, I don't have cable so I just watch shows on Netflix/amazon/etc. I think overly dramatic shows are my guilty pleasure. The two I "secretly" enjoy are Intervention and The L Word. I really hate unnecessary drama in real life but on TV it's ok haha.

Plus, when someone happens to question my knowledge of drugs I just say it's from watching Intervention.

girls next door.

i have to watch it on nights where im alone or with girlfriends as my s/o refuses to even entertain the notion.

...kytnism...:|

girls next door.

i have to watch it on nights where im alone or with girlfriends as my s/o refuses to even entertain the notion.

...kytnism...:|

fucking tell nard dog to man the fuck up and just watch the show. he must be like my gf, hates pop culture and refuses to watch stuff like this. i watched it with my exs because you get to look at hot chicks

Hardcore Pawn. It's some of the trashiest shit on TV but I like how the dude Les rules the shop on his show with an iron fist. Also, I'm intoxicated nearly every time I watch the show, so yeah, there's that to consider.

Ghost Adventures.

I seriously cannot comprehend how some people think this shit is real or "convincing" evidence for ghosts. It honestly baffles me...but I watch it all the time. For those that haven't seen it, three frat bros in Ed Hardy shirts spend the night in "haunted locations" (which most of the time are popular tourist stops or the homes of crazy people) and document themselves with night-vision cameras and sound recorders.

The hosts are such total douchenozzles it defies comprehension, but I get a lot of enjoyment watching them sit in dark rooms shouting "Come at me, ghosts!" and listening to them bullshit their way through these super-for-real paranormal events.

EDIT - Nick Kroll obviously watches it too because this is exactly Ghost Adventures:

Last edited: