⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV shows you secretly love watching!

physix said:

I secretly got really into this show too! I am hoping that they actually bring it back at least to finish the story. I'd hate for it to get cancelled or something and never find out what happens. (YES, I like it that much!:p )

I also love old Real World episodes, I sometimes try to watch the new ones but they're all beautiful with straightened, bleached teeth now. They don't seem as 'real. :\

psychetool said:
Meercat Manor

Haha! I don't think that's embarassing. At least you're learning something. I'm currently really into Chimpanzee Family Fortunes. :)

Degrassi Jr high
Degrassi High
Degrassi the New Generation
Mr Dressup

Gotta love old school Nick

-Pete & Pete
-Are you afraid of the dark
-legends of the hidden temple
-the wonder years

^ hidden temple is on the Games and Sports (GAS) channel all the time, usually about mid day (in between 11am - 3pm.) Im not sure where youre from, but if you dont know, GAS is a nickelodeon channel and its available on cable.

EDIT - i see youre from Cali. so nicks GAS is something you should know about. Wow, i feel so childish talking about legends of the hidden temple and nickelodeon and GAS. I like it.

dr_phil.jpg

Every American I know of hates him to death...but hey, I'm Asian so liking this show is an excusable novelty for the likes of moi ;)

PARooolller said:
Gotta love old school Nick

-Pete & Pete
-Are you afraid of the dark
-legends of the hidden temple
-the wonder years

you think that is old school?! :p =D

no way, try "you can't do that on television" that had to be the best show ever for young teens/pre teens

Parental Control and Date my Mom.... 8( There....I said it. :p
fruitfly...i know ONE other show you secretly love watching but I'm not saying it here ...;) Hint: IT GOT STUCK!

DarthMom said:

no way, try "you can't do that on television" that had to be the best show ever for young teens/pre teens

What station was that on? Any yes. I consider all of those shows old school...Try watching Nick now...it sucks

DarthMom said:

My mom banned me from watching that when I was young. I thought it was because she found the content objectionable, only to find years later it was just because she thought the show was too stupid for me.

i got into 7th heaven and Everwood for awhile simply because it came on right as i was getting home from work and was right before the simpsons and seinfeld.

I went through the whole thread, and I'm the only one

Walker, Texas Ranger.

Once, they had an episode where they busted a meth lab...this TeeVee "meth lab" looked cleaner and more modern than any of the real labs I've ever worked in...legit ones, I mean.

Ooohhh the eyes of a Ranger are upon yooouuu...
Everything you do he's gonna seeee...
So don't go shoplifting any Hershey bars...
Or shake it more than three times when you pee...

Last edited:
fasteddie said:
Walker, Texas Ranger.

Once, they had an episode where they busted a meth lab...this TeeVee "meth lab" looked cleaner and more modern than any of the real labs I've ever worked in...legit ones, I mean.

Ooohhh the eyes of a Ranger are upon yooouuu...
Everything you do he's gonna seeee...
So don't go shoplifting any Hershey bars...
Or shake it more than three times when you pee...

My favorite episode is the one where Walker has to bring down an android that escaped from a secret government lab. The android keeps kicking his ass throughout the episode. Truly a landmark moment in television history....

Ok, here goes for my secret favs:

*VH1 Celebreality shows (all of them)

*Shows on morbidly obese people, little people, and people with tons of kids on Discovery Health. I dunno why, I guess I'm just fascinated by it.

*Sex shows on HBO/Showtime late at night.