Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Lost

wow man, relax, the picture was a joke. come on, you have to admit, it's mildly funny. You didn't have one period in the entire post and I was making light o it with a picture. Sorry if it came off wrong.

But yeah, what the hell is Desmond doing on the plane !???????????

its ok lol i took a medication break and just started back on my adderal. somehow the thing with desmond makes me remember all the times he was supposed to save charlie and this time jack did , and that is when desmond disapeared, and charlie kept saying to jack you should have left me die, its kind of confusing also with ethan also being claire's doctor at the hospital . i just cant wait to find out what this parallel universe is.

I do really trust the creators of this though they started lost knowing how it would end and they even admitted that alot of season three and four were kind of just alot of fluff because they had contracts with abc. this is also the first time i think a show like this had an ending date when it is so popular

i am obsessed with it though i was talking to my brother and he said he wish he never started watching it lol i felt like that about six mths ago after i finished watching every episode and knew i would have to wait till february.

i dont feel to bad though there are so many people like me that they actually protested obama doing his speach for that night, you dont get to many shows that impact people like that.

i love heroes also but i am slowly loosing my excitement for it, and prison break was another obsession, we need more tv like that, i started watching flashforward and i love it but i think there really messing up making people wait so long for the next episode, oh well there is always cartoons ashla

I hope the real john locke comes back to life,
and i wonder who is gonna be the canidate

has claire and said actually gone evil,
what if jacob actually isnt good,

what about charles widmore?

will desmond go back to teh island

will charlie come back?

BRING BACK EKO!

is micheal actually dead?

what about walt, they didnt go nearly deep enough into his specialness,

how old is richard (ricardus)

whats witht he parellel time line (hugo is lucky? locke is still connected to his dad? claire has the baby off the island? ethan was a real world doctor?

i hope they can sum all this up properally,

so...

when rousseau is out on the beach shooting her crew (jin walks up on her during a time leap) she's arguing with her babies father. she says to him "that thing changed you" and he goes on to say, as if defending it, that its (smoke monster) a defense system for the temple. when he convinces her to lower her weapon, his face instantly washes over with an angry/evil look and he raises his gun and fires at her, but its jammed. thats when she kills him.

when i saw this, i thought that she was actually right, and the rest of the crew had become sick.

did anyone else catch that?

season 5 ep 5 13:50 in if you wanna check in on netflix streaming.

season 5 final episode, i think the black smoke is the guy who tells jacob he wants to kill him

season 5 final episode, i think the black smoke is the guy who tells jacob he wants to kill him

I think that is pretty much a foregone conclusion, isn't it?

What I am wondering is, Why was Ben so intent on getting everyone back to the island?

Also, in the final scene from this last week, the 6 people who each had one of the lottery numbers with their name in the save were

Locke
Jin / sun
sawyer
sayeed
jack
Hurley

However, I thought that Kate was one of the people on the "list."
And when Jacob visited each of the people, he did visit Kate.

I am not sure what this means but it is interesting.

So, is Jacob really just messing with people and playing games with their lives as some sort of big game or joke?

Or, is the mystery guy / locke / smoke monster in fact some sort of evil force that is telling Sawyer this to further his own needs?

Why did Richard say "You!" when mystery guy / locke / smoke monster emerged from Jacob's house after killing him, but now Richard seems to not know who this thing i or what it wants? And why did the mystery guy say to Richard, "Hello Richard, good to see you out of those chains?"

And as someone said, whatever happened to Charles Widmore?
Also, what happened to Desmond?

And does anyone else find the alternate reality sequences really annoying?
And why did the others want Walt way back at the beginning? That was never made clear.

And why was the stewardess from the plane (who ended up being one of the people in the tail section on the other part of the island) allowed to join the others and become one of them?

Who is this new guy (the one who speaks multiple languages and tried to get jack to poison Sayeed) and why does he have so much power?

And what is Ben's standing right now among his former people? How do they view him right now? Is he still one of them?

Also, why didn't the mystery guy find Locke's body in the airplane and get rid of it, so that no one would ever know he wasn't the real Locke?

And who the hell is this kid who appeared and made the mystery guy freak out !?? Why can Sawyer see him, when it seemed as though "normal" people aren't supposed to be able to? (based on the mystery guy's reaction)

I still can't figure out how and why some of the people on the plane that crashed the most recent time went back to 1977 while others went to present time.

Mystery for the sake of mystery. Basically twin Peaks without the style or social commentary. A soap opera for those who don't want to admit to themselves that they watch soap operas. Thought provoking in a frustrating way. Fans trying to solve a puzzle that has no real solution.

I still can't figure out how and why some of the people on the plane that crashed the most recent time went back to 1977 while others went to present time.

The writers can't figure it out either... But it's mysterious, so they still get paid.

;)

Mystery for the sake of mystery. Basically twin Peaks without the style or social commentary. A soap opera for those who don't want to admit to themselves that they watch soap operas. Thought provoking in a frustrating way. Fans trying to solve a puzzle that has no real solution.

The writers can't figure it out either... But it's mysterious, so they still get paid.

;)

Good points.

Nothing can compare to the first season of Twin Peaks. That was TV at its finest. I liked the season also but it sort of derailed a bit.

anyone else think that Jacob may have been protecting the rest of the world by keeping smokey on the island rather than protecting the island from anything?

i'd hope so considering they only have like 4 more episodes left to film :D

There's something else that doesn't make sense.

How was it that Desmond ended up being in charge of entering the lottery numbers in the computer to stop the electromagnetic force from going haywire?

They alluded to the fact that Eloise conned Desmond into doing it somehow, but still, given how crucial it was that those numbers get entered every hour or 8 hours or whatever it was, shouldn't "the others" have had a more secure plan in place?

As it was, on two occasions the numbers weren't entered in time and some serious shit went down. Though, it seems that everything that happened was part of some larger plan, though whose plan I am not sure.

I think that is pretty much a foregone conclusion, And who the hell is this kid who appeared and made the mystery guy freak out !?? Why can Sawyer see him, when it seemed as though "normal" people aren't supposed to be able to? (based on the mystery guy's reaction)

is it jsut me or did that little kid look like a young jacob and speak in the same authoritative calm manner as jacob.

maybe sawyer saw him because he is a "candidate" what all this means. who the hell knows

Last edited:
I think that is pretty much a foregone conclusion, And who the hell is this kid who appeared and made the mystery guy freak out !?? Why can Sawyer see him, when it seemed as though "normal" people aren't supposed to be able to? (based on the mystery guy's reaction)
is it jsut me or did that little kid look like a young jacob and speak in the same authoritative calm manner as jacob.

maybe sawyer saw him because he is a "candidate" what all this means. who the hell knows

I did think the kid was likely a young Jacob.

Also, why is the mysterious guy "trapped" as John Locke, as Ilana stated? After Jacob was killed (and I am not entirely convinced Jacob is truly "dead"), Mysterius guy was able to switch back and forth from Locke to the smoke monster, and nothing new has happened since then.

I did think the kid was likely a young Jacob.

Also, why is the mysterious guy "trapped" as John Locke, as Ilana stated? After Jacob was killed (and I am not entirely convinced Jacob is truly "dead"), Mysterius guy was able to switch back and forth from Locke to the smoke monster, and nothing new has happened since then.

well he was able to before, like when he turned into the smoke monster, and then turned into bens daughter, and told him to listen to every word locke says

but afterjacob was dead, he still changed when he killed thoose people who tired to kill him in the temple

its clear he can still change to the smoke monster and back to locke but maybe he can no longer change into other human forms since the death of jacob??

its clear he can still change to the smoke monster and back to locke but maybe he can no longer change into other human forms since the death of jacob??

That seems to be what was implied by the last episode. Which makes about as much sense as...... as a shape-shifting smoke monster in the first place. So I guess I can't complain? I don't know.

For a little while I Was thinking that Jacob is actually the bad guy and that the smoke monster is the good guy. I thought that would be an interesting twist. I suppose that is still a possibility, but now they seem to be leading away from that. I mean, the smoke monster was telling Sawyer there is nothing special about the Island and that it needs no protector, and "It's just an island."

Uh, yeah.............. nothing unusual about it, except:
1) It cannot be found by any conventional methods from the outside world
2) A giant wheel somewhere moves the island and creates disruptions in spacetime.
3) A vast source of electromagnet energy lies within the island, making bizarre things happen.
4) People who were sick become healed
5) The "person" telling Sawyer that the island is nothing special is in fact a shapeshifter, a fact that Sawyer has already figured out himself.

So being that the shape-shifter is obviously lying, I am not sure why Sawyer seems eager to go with him. Besides, why didn't Sawyer say to him, "ok, you want to leave so badly, then why don't you just leave? What's stopping you?"

Oh, right, any attempts to leave by conventional methods result in the escape vessel simply re-arriving back at the island. Yes, nothing unusual there.

So clearly, he's up to some shady shit.

And what's this nonsense about sayeed being claimed by a dark force? When did this supposedly happen?

Also, Why are "the others" so angry, violent and combative all the time? What the hell is their deal? They seem to have no qualms about killing anyone who isn't on one of their "lists."