• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Turning Oxycodone into a smokable/freebase form.

^^^ none of that matters you have already proved yourself to be less than intelligent

smoking oxy is a complete waste come to think of it oxy is a waste

OxyCodone4me said:
hey fuckface, i do got a body who has made meth, and E before, whats that got to do with asking u guys, this guy doesnt synthesize opiates, he got recipes off the net.

well, that was totally worth bringing back a two month old thread, which made you look pretty stupid to begin with.

why you wouldn't just let the thread die boggles my mind. either you need attention (good or bad), or you're not so bright. either way, the answer to your original question is no. i think that others have said it in this thread already, but i figured you may have missed it.

g/l,
SHOOTINGH4ME

8(

These people who say "Smoking Oxy? Why don't we shoot coffee" or "oh this is stupid as shit just buy heroin it's alot less trouble", I believe, are more contributive to the misinformation that is spread about than anyone. Instead of addressing questions, they ridicule those curious, who then do something very real and dangerous, but with very little knowledge.

Why did YOU first shoot heroin? A common practice in drug underground, but nonetheless, extremely dangerous if you have no knowledge or supervision. The only difference between doing something as extremely dangerous, but popular, as injecting heroin, and smoking some oxycodone, is that one is just done more. Misinformation or lack of, will get you killed just as quick in either case.

And for you guys who said "why don't you get some X", you don't pay any attention to what the guy said. He mentioned having easy access to oxycodone.

Also, it's none of your business. Who the fuck cares what his reasons are. It's not like he is going to engage in illegal activity anyways; we share and teach eachother information on Other Drugs here.

Oh, and why would extracting the oxycodone do anything? Extracted or not, it is exactly the same chemical. Crack rock that is covered in dirt, snow, or nothing at all, will "beam you up" if smoked.

i think if its in the right form, then it can be smoked
my friend opened a oxycodone capsule and poored like a fourth of it to top of a bowl of nugs and damn it gave me almost like a rush for a little while and then i was just very fucking high for like a good 3 hours

I've crushed them up, poured alcohol over them, strained the solution through fine filter paper, and evaporated it. It left a transleucent crust which was scraped up and reduced to a powder with a razor blade. The pills contained no acetaminophen. It was insufflated, since attempts at smoking yielded no effect. I figure the molecule pyrolyses to something inactive. This can be done with most prescription opiates and amphetamines.

CreativeRandom said:
These people who say "Smoking Oxy? Why don't we shoot coffee" or "oh this is stupid as shit just buy heroin it's alot less trouble", I believe, are more contributive to the misinformation that is spread about than anyone. Instead of addressing questions, they ridicule those curious, who then do something very real and dangerous, but with very little knowledge.

Why did YOU first shoot heroin? A common practice in drug underground, but nonetheless, extremely dangerous if you have no knowledge or supervision. The only difference between doing something as extremely dangerous, but popular, as injecting heroin, and smoking some oxycodone, is that one is just done more. Misinformation or lack of, will get you killed just as quick in either case.

And for you guys who said "why don't you get some X", you don't pay any attention to what the guy said. He mentioned having easy access to oxycodone.

Also, it's none of your business. Who the fuck cares what his reasons are. It's not like he is going to engage in illegal activity anyways; we share and teach eachother information on Other Drugs here.

Oh, and why would extracting the oxycodone do anything? Extracted or not, it is exactly the same chemical. Crack rock that is covered in dirt, snow, or nothing at all, will "beam you up" if smoked.

no buddy, its the people who answer YES to these stupid questions, who spread the misinformation around...people who get mad/yell at ones who ask dumb questions dont spread misinfo, they just dont spread lots of usefull stuff while bitching...but oh well at least they're trying to stop dumb shit stuff from being spread around

and about answering badly...when a stupid question is asked, a stupid answer will be returned.....if you can't see that smoking oxycontins is bad for you, then you must be as retarded as the OP is.....yes, you are right, shooting heroin isn't the SAFEST thing in the world, but you aren't filling your lungs up with burning/burnt wax, cellulose and other nasty things that make up a PILL....remember how pills aren't meant to be injected...they aren't meant to be smoked either; the shit that they're made of it NOT good for you when smoked.....so yes, its MUCH different than iv'ing heroin, jeez....use an analogy that makes sense, not just some stupid bullshit that gets spewed out like a drunk chick at the end of a night....:S

i bet this post'll get edit'ed tho...cuz i'm telling someone what i think, and thats seems to be against the rules now....or soemthing :S

I would never smoke oxy, unless it was pure. Like it has been said, its alot more than wax. The binder and filler and shit is mad harsh. Snorting works for me.. I dont know smoking it just seems like a waste of oxy.

One more thing, the purpose of bluelight isnt to educate people about differnt ways to injest drugs, its to promote harm reduction, and frankly speeking, smoking random fillers is not reducing harm

By insufflating the crushed pills you are still ingesting all those binders and fillers, the only difference being that some of them may go straight to your lungs, whereas by smoking it some of the material may be destroyed and not make it into the inhaled vapor. That being said, I am in no way shape or form advocating smoking oxys, it is probably a waste, and sure as hell can't be good for you, but neither can putting all that powder up your nose. Anyways didn't mean to flame but your avatar is the NA logo and you were advocating snorting pills as opposed to smoking them.

On another note I knew peopl years back(way back.. high school) who thought that you could smoke vicodin, and insisted on putting it on top of bowls, just crushing them up, APAP and all(you can't get much worse than that), needless to say, I abstained and would pack my own bowl, but I did think it was pretty funny(in a sad way).

Anyways, people shoot pills filled with wax straight into their veins, and the residue from choreboy and the shit crack is cut with can't be much better for you. Not trying to justify, rationalize, or advocate smoking pills, just trying to put some perspective on it.

jr0k

btw. harm reduction is just that, ways to reduce harm, and that is all he was asking, how to reduce harm while ingesting in a different way. A different way to ingest drugs could easily be considered harm reduction if it reduced harm. ie. Harm reduction would be to not call him stupid for smoking pills but to introduce him to a new, less harmful way to do it.

jr0k said:
By insufflating the crushed pills you are still ingesting all those binders and fillers, the only difference being that some of them may go straight to your lungs, whereas by smoking it some of the material may be destroyed and not make it into the inhaled vapor. That being said, I am in no way shape or form advocating smoking oxys, it is probably a waste, and sure as hell can't be good for you, but neither can putting all that powder up your nose. Anyways didn't mean to flame but your avatar is the NA logo and you were advocating snorting pills as opposed to smoking them.

On another note I knew peopl years back(way back.. high school) who thought that you could smoke vicodin, and insisted on putting it on top of bowls, just crushing them up, APAP and all(you can't get much worse than that), needless to say, I abstained and would pack my own bowl, but I did think it was pretty funny(in a sad way).

Anyways, people shoot pills filled with wax straight into their veins, and the residue from choreboy and the shit crack is cut with can't be much better for you. Not trying to justify, rationalize, or advocate smoking pills, just trying to put some perspective on it.

jr0k

btw. harm reduction is just that, ways to reduce harm, and that is all he was asking, how to reduce harm while ingesting in a different way. A different way to ingest drugs could easily be considered harm reduction if it reduced harm. ie. Harm reduction would be to not call him stupid for smoking pills but to introduce him to a new, less harmful way to do it.

whats with resurrecting threads from the dead..let it rest in peace.

no buddy, its the people who answer YES to these stupid questions, who spread the misinformation around...people who get mad/yell at ones who ask dumb questions dont spread misinfo, they just dont spread lots of usefull stuff while bitching...but oh well at least they're trying to stop dumb shit stuff from being spread around

People who refuse to answer questions correctly are just as bad. If the right answer is yes to these "stupid" questions, there is nothing wrong.

and about answering badly...when a stupid question is asked, a stupid answer will be returned.....if you can't see that smoking oxycontins is bad for you, then you must be as retarded as the OP is.....yes, you are right, shooting heroin isn't the SAFEST thing in the world, but you aren't filling your lungs up with burning/burnt wax, cellulose and other nasty things that make up a PILL....remember how pills aren't meant to be injected...they aren't meant to be smoked either; the shit that they're made of it NOT good for you when smoked.....so yes, its MUCH different than iv'ing heroin, jeez....use an analogy that makes sense, not just some stupid bullshit that gets spewed out like a drunk chick at the end of a night....:S

Who said anything about if smoking oxy is bad for you? That's not the question. Please focus on the question, do not derail the thread. Don't use ad-homs either.

101 said:
Oh yeah bro, I don't really know for sure (never acctually done it), but I hear oxycodone doesn't really produce much of a rush IVed.
Oxycodone definetly gives you a rush when you IV a amount large enough!

Bayer invented heroin....seems like they have always been in the painkilling buisness eh?

there is no such thing as "perfectly-safe smokable heroin"!!!!!!!! you fucking douche bag lol

Oxynorm. Ingredients.
Gelatine cap
Microcrystalline cellulose filler
Oxycodone hydrochloride.

That's it.
those are only 5mg you must have very low tolerance
Also available in 10, 20 and 40 mg (80s not available through PBS program)
As to burning cellulose...what do you think makes up tobacco and weed?

I have no intention of smoking what is ideal for banging.

This thread is really old but after years of using I was amazed to find out a lot of people vaped oxycontin on foil.