• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Turning Oxycodone into a smokable/freebase form.

LIVE4EVER said:
Beans......shut up. Yes, Bayer did invent heroin. And aspirin. It won't be long before you're banned. You're an asshole.

Oh yea? LOL take it to the lounge biznatch

paradoxcycle said:
Originally posted by n4k33n
This thread would have never survived if phreex was still here. Negro where are you?

You know, I really take offense to statements like this. I have been working very hard to bring OD back to it's original glory. Have you made a topic report asking for the thread to be closed? No, in fact, you haven't.
Would you like to tell me exactly WHY you think the thread should be closed? I think it is fostering good discussion and to the best of my knowledge you have never started a thread, nor have you contributed anything of value to this forum.

I agree as well paradoxcycle, this has been a very informative post for me!!!

Guys relax the whole point of the bluelight forum is to educate people and differnt ways to ingesty drugs are very interesting to some people so chill and learn maybe u can maybe u cant smoke oxy but someones gotta try it.
I TRIED IT BOYS AND IT KICKED ASS, GREAT RUSH

and juggalotus did and he said it worked, so i figure i do 2-4 80s a day anyways i may as well try it with a 20mg chunk i can spare, so me and my buddy waiting all night for some oxys, i had a 20 mg chunk waiting at home incase we didnt get any so, we ended up getting a couple of twentys so im like yay! ill try it. so i grab my 20mg chunk of an 80 cause i didnt wanna smoke all the filler and binder that would be in the twentys my buddy smoked one of his twentys though, and we get some foil from my house burn off the plasticy chemicals from the foil, go to mcdonalds and get some straws, so were sitting in the mcdonalds parking lot, i crush my 1/4 80 he crushes his twenty milgram pill so we put the powder in each of our foils, meanwhile were out in the open at a mcdonalds parking lot, stupid so HEAT oh well LOL we didnt get caugh/busted but anyways on with the story, i put my oxy on the foil start heating it it starts buring smoking i get some smoke but am loosing lots, so my buddy had the idea to kinda fold it up so the straw was in the foil, i started getting some nice hits so did he, it was really hard but tasted like oxys taste, after 3 or 4 nice big hits i get this huge rush eh, my face gets all hot, and i get that really good feeling u get off of oxy in about 30 seconds i was fucked felt like i had done an 80 all at once, or maybe a 40 i dunno but a good, buzz then the leftover debris from the poweder was black ash like powder, all in all it was a good buzz and i think from now on when i get 80s im going to plug 3/4s of it and smoke a 1/4 of it for the instant hit, i might try smoking a half 80 or even a whole 80 tommorow or the next day though, imagine the rush yum yum yum yum yummmmmmmmmy!!! ahh i love oxy, i just plugged another 80mgs anyways, but yeah so all in all i would recomend smoking it but start small as it is intense, i wonder how bad smoking the filler is for me though, probably not that bad as it is mostly wax but who knows??? could anyone shed light on the issue???

Peace OC4ME!!!

^^ yep, keep smoking your oxycontin. Kudos. Really.

absurdity.
swybs

oh and by the way you are smoking a lot more than wax do some reading man it is not hard to figure out that smoking oxy is a very bad idea

I would never smoke oxy, unless it was pure. Like it has been said, its alot more than wax. The binder and filler and shit is mad harsh. Snorting works for me.. I dont know smoking it just seems like a waste of oxy.

One more thing, the purpose of bluelight isnt to educate people about differnt ways to injest drugs, its to promote harm reduction, and frankly speeking, smoking random fillers is not reducing harm

This is ridiculous, but if it works for you......8)

Also, OC4ME, do you find plugging to be that much more superior to crushing and swallowing?

OxyCodone4me said:
i wanted to smoke oxy becuase i want to expericen the rush of IV without the needle. so... i wanted to know how id do it... lol

if your name represents you at all, you should be all about the needle. shit! if u think oxycodone is for you, you should sell everything you own for some 80's. and you should learn to work the needle like a pro shit kneeeeee-grow

OxyCodone4me said:
Hi again guys yes it is me the THREAD STARTER OXYCODONE4ME MEWAHAHAH
just plugged 160mg of oxy, and am reading this thread lol.

And i have access to any chemicals i need a fairly educated organic chemists, whose syntehisized E before so i dont think this will be too hard for him.....

You have access to most reagents and a friend who synthed E, and your asking a message board if you can smoke you oxy? Bullshit. I'm surprised noone pointed that out.

nice one legalize. nice one.

the net is full of so much shit, it takes a lot of sorting.

^^^^
Pay no attention to bullshiters.

As for the topic. I've never done it and will never consider doing it. There are people who dont care how bad something is for them and theyll try anything once. A guy I used to know yrs ago tried it (not sure how many times) him and one other guy smoked most of an 80 in a blunt he said it got them fucked up. I never really listened to this guy to much and didnt hang out so thats all I know.

By the way to all the people who said "I'd smoke coke first cuz thats pure", I doubt your getting pure coke and you have no idea what is in your bag.

hey fuckface, i do got a body who has made meth, and E before, whats that got to do with asking u guys, this guy doesnt synthesize opiates, he got recipes off the net.