• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Turning Oxycodone into a smokable/freebase form.

Look up the solubility of Oxycodone HCl - from what I've read it looks pretty soluble in chloroform.

Beans said:
Someone just close thread.

8(

Why the HELL would you want to be Bill Nye the Science Guy when you could just go score some perfectly-safe smokable heroin, which would result in the same effect without all this hassle.

What if the company that invented heroin had that attitude? Bayer by the way.

Just because it's soluble in chloroform doesn't mean that dissolving it in that solvent will liberate the oxycodone from the other gunk in the pill. It won't - try it out for yourself. It will probably be very difficult to smoke this way. Like I said above, if you want to smoke oxycodone and get the most out of it, you need to remove ALL of the other crap in the pill. Just because it looks like the chloroform caused a lot of the pill mass to precipitate out does not mean that it's clean. All it takes is a miniscule amount of inactives to make smoking your shit a real pain in the ass.

A/B is required, solvent wash is required, recrystallization is required. That being said, it really isn't worth it unless you have a fairly decent amount of pills to extract.

I have smoked OC off of foil, and it seems to work quite well. It gives you a nice rush at about 20-30mg. It doesn't taste all that bad either, I used to do it all the time when I got OC 80's for dirt cheap. I reccomend just eating them, but it was fun to smoke it too, the only drawback is the short high, it doesn't seem to last more than an hour or so.

I noticed that after smoking about 20-25mg off of a foil, I would sweat like crazy and get a HUGE rush, eyes pinned etc.

I am sure there are others here on bluelight who have done this. I found out from a friend back home that his buddies were putting the powder on top of a bowl of weed and smoking it that way, so I tried foil, and voila!! It worked!! Trust me, it works, just give it a shot.

Be safe though, and don't smoke too much at once, you will end up getting sick, I have puked my ass off from smoking too much OC at once.

Be safe and have fun!!!!

This thread would have never survived if phreex was still here. Negro where are you?

"A company invented heroin? LOL?"

Yes, a company did and it was Bayer, holy shit who would believe that companies would dare try and synthesis new more potent chemicals to sell to the public.

Hell no, thats perposterous, heroin was invented by crazy drug smugglers in asia of course.

Originally posted by n4k33n
This thread would have never survived if phreex was still here. Negro where are you?

You know, I really take offense to statements like this. I have been working very hard to bring OD back to it's original glory. Have you made a topic report asking for the thread to be closed? No, in fact, you haven't.
Would you like to tell me exactly WHY you think the thread should be closed? I think it is fostering good discussion and to the best of my knowledge you have never started a thread, nor have you contributed anything of value to this forum.

Last edited:
Juggalotus said:
I am sure there are others here on bluelight who have done this. I found out from a friend back home that his buddies were putting the powder on top of a bowl of weed and smoking it that way, so I tried foil, and voila!! It worked!! Trust me, it works, just give it a shot.

I would sooner sprinkle coke on my weed. I'd be wasting drugs, but at least I wouldn't be smoking binders and filelrs. I dont want to burn a bunch of pill fillers and get that smoke in my lungs, lord knows how bad it would be for me.

Now, assuming one were able to extract or synthesize pure oxycodone, would the freebase form be best to smoke or would a salt, perhaps the hydrochloride salt, be better. I don't think anybody would go to the trouble to do it (I sure wouldnt), but I'm curious just for scientific reasons.

Hi again guys yes it is me the THREAD STARTER OXYCODONE4ME MEWAHAHAH
just plugged 160mg of oxy, and am reading this thread lol.

And i have access to any chemicals i need a fairly educated organic chemists, whose syntehisized E before so i dont think this will be too hard for him. But your saying it worked by just smoking the pill with fillers right off of foil eh, thats enlightening, my main question was can i smoke it still in HCL or does it have to be convereted to Base, but i guess not, im thinkg i might just grab liek 10-15 percodan do a cold water extraction and smoke that, seems fairly save, i wish cold water extract would work with contins, i think it may i was thinking, whenever i cook OCs in a spoon, the wax melts out and the residue is left on the spoon so i wonder if i did the cold water extract but heated it up fairly high so the wax would melt then cool it, to almost freezing point if the wax would just freeze on top? maybe ill experiement, and thank you to all u wonderful intelligent people who positively contributed to this thread, and shame on all u arogant ignorant people, who STILL DO NOT realize this forum is about education not just getting high,

Thanks

Peace OC4ME.

Well damn those crazy asian drug smugglers .. and doesn't Bayer make aspirin and not heroin??? 8(

OxyCodone4me said:
Hi again guys yes it is me the THREAD STARTER OXYCODONE4ME MEWAHAHAH
just plugged 160mg of oxy, and am reading this thread lol.

And i have access to any chemicals i need a fairly educated organic chemists, whose syntehisized E before so i dont think this will be too hard for him. But your saying it worked by just smoking the pill with fillers right off of foil eh, thats enlightening, my main question was can i smoke it still in HCL or does it have to be convereted to Base, but i guess not, im thinkg i might just grab liek 10-15 percodan do a cold water extraction and smoke that, seems fairly save, i wish cold water extract would work with contins, i think it may i was thinking, whenever i cook OCs in a spoon, the wax melts out and the residue is left on the spoon so i wonder if i did the cold water extract but heated it up fairly high so the wax would melt then cool it, to almost freezing point if the wax would just freeze on top? maybe ill experiement, and thank you to all u wonderful intelligent people who positively contributed to this thread, and shame on all u arogant ignorant people, who STILL DO NOT realize this forum is about education not just getting high,

Thanks

Peace OC4ME.

Did you read my post? An alcohol extration would work a lot better. just mail all your stash to me and Ill do it. the ussual yeild is around 10%.

Beans said:
A company invented heroin? LOL?

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Yes, it was suppossed to be a ness addictive alternative to morphine because so many soldiers turned into addicts.

Beans said:
and doesn't Bayer make aspirin and not heroin??? 8(

You know those damn rules that that only allow drug companies to produce one type of drug and thats it.

:p

paradoxcycle said:
Originally posted by n4k33n

You know, I really take offense to statements like this. I have been working very hard to bring OD back to it's original glory. Have you made a topic report asking for the thread to be closed? No, in fact, you haven't.
Would you like to tell me exactly WHY you think the thread should be closed? I think it is fostering good discussion and to the best of my knowledge you have never started a thread, nor have you contributed anything of value to this forum.

you're an asset to this forum IMO para and you're doing a hell of a job man (you too F&B.....absolutely) obviously, if the poster of that message knew anything, he'd realize the SHITSTORM that negrogesic' probably caught in right now, kicking his monster benzo habit and whatnot.........don't let these nitwits get to ya though.....:)

AAAANYWAY, I was thinking that if converting oxycodone HCL into a potentially smokable freebase, it would probably not be worth doing unless you had PURE pharmaceutical oxy HCL powder to work with (and a substantial amount of it...)

I just see way too much drug being wasted by trying to achieve a smokeable product by using oxycontin as a source......

however, getting your hands on pure oxy powder is a whole other story......:\

Beans......shut up. Yes, Bayer did invent heroin. And aspirin. It won't be long before you're banned. You're an asshole.

Anyway, I talked to negro once about turning hydrocodone into a smokeable form. He basically said, if you have a tolerence, there is no point in smoking. As you can't smoke 120mg in one hit.

"
Anyways, making the freebase is very simple. The most obvious way of making the hydrocodone smokable is by utilizing a weak base. like ammonia hydroxide (household ammonia, the clear non-scentedkind will work, i suppose the yellowish one may work). So take your hydrocodone powder (start with small amount to practice, but at least 100mg so you can see it). Use a glass vial, test tube or glass container and fill it with a small amount of ammonia if your using a test tube or glass vial, then maybe 8cc, if your container is bigger use more, but try to use the smallest glass container as possible since your only dealing with 100mg of powder. So pour your powder into the glass container with ammonia in it. The crystals instantly precipitate into the freebase form of hydrocodone. Mix gently. Wait a minute or two, then pour the resulting solution onto fine coffee paper (use a NON white colored one to see it better), and drain out the solution through the paper into a jar. Let all the solution flow through, and the remaining freebase should be left on the filter paper. Let it drain completely, and save the solution in the jar, but the freebase is on the paper. Take the still wet paper and carefully cut it so it opens and lays flat. Put it under a lamp (not too close), and allow the paper and freebase to dry (this may take some time, be patient and wait untill its very dry). Becarefull since your using such a small amount of powder. The resulting powder should be hydrocodone freebase and can be smoked. I have personally never gone through the trouble of smoking something with the potency as low as hydrocodone as my tolerance is simply too high, but this should convert it to the freebase form. Smoke on foil or glass, and becarefull with the heat. You might not see smoke, as it may just vaporize when heated, so inhale. You will loose mass when converting, and it will degrade some when smoking, so you might not really get much of a high from this amount. That is why it is sort of inefficient, and given the powder is pure, is why i suggested IVing. But i know if you dont IV, you dont IV, i can understand that. So good luck, and if you have alot of the powder you can try using like 1/4 gram, 250mg, if you have enough to spare. It can still go wrong, but this is a way to make freebase from the bitartrate salt powder that you have. Let me know how it works (or doesnt) out. Dont get your hopes up as though it will convert it to a freebase, i dont know how the actual smoking will work out....
"

Look, this thread's basis is ridiculous. Yes, paradoxycle is doing a great job--any complaints, I am sure--are NOT directed towards paradoxycle's running of the forum (and others) but instead the flood of idiots that have been coming to OD with more regularity.

I have to say things have changed with BL and I have discussed this with others (grovee and negro, I hate to call you out on this). However, it is still the best board of its type and, even after kicking opiates after more than 10 years+ of everyday use, I find myself back here.

I have met some cool people, read some enlightening posts, and generally had a great time at BL. I suppose people -- and this goes for anything and everything -- always wish for the old days, but I think -- in this instance -- BL's OD did have a higher quality of users a couple of years ago. Anyway, I am losing track of the point.

Jugg, are you sure it wasn't other drugs in your system...I can't see how one would feel any effects from smoking oxy unless it was huge amounts and, with that, would come nasty side effects for a minimal, if any, feeling.

Ah, I don't know--I am rambling.

edited to add: can you imagine the sacrifice and patience these MODS have to have to deal with the million and one aspirin and other drug-basic question that seems to inappropriately find itself in OD!!! I give them credit, since I might make it a day before i started cursing every motherfucker out.

swybs