• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tripping without telling anyone / Tripping in secret

Xorkoth said:
You better believe that if I become famous/highly successful one day, I'll reveal my psychedelic use at some point. As far as I can tell I'll still be using them.
Ditto. I have this delightful fantasy of 20 years down the road being a tenured professor who's been published many times and is well-respected in his field, then turning around and publicly admitting that I've spent most of the past 20 years tripping and done some of my best work while on psychedelics. Fuck yeah.

someone mentioned a desire to trip at disneyland...

all i'm going to say is ride the giant orange at california adventureworld or whatever the fuck it's called.

It's a giant orange...!

(you might not feel up to actually riding it, but it's worth a look)

Ximot said:
Yeah, this has been my experience also.

That's my experience too. I ate a small amount of acid and went to a New Year's Eve party. There would be drinking so silliness wouldn't be noticed per se. The eyes maybe, but I dosed anyways and was driven to the party. I played piano for a fair amount of the night. Played retty good renditions of requests and I haven't played piano seriously for a while. I lost all my fear and was really at my best. I was still awake in the morning when the other people woke up.

"Pimp, you look tired."

"Joe made me drink scotch."

Heh heh...

Peace,
PL

Actually, I don't drink anymore either, so at social gatherings/parties I generally would take a low to moderate dose of something instead. My favorite candidates are AMT, LSD, 5-MeO-MiPT, 2C-T-21, 2C-T-7, 2C-D, or low-dose DOC (can become very intense). Without fail, I notice that the energy/vibe coming from me due to my state of mind inevitably influences everyone I directly interact with. This is probably in large part because Im aware of it and try to maximize that interaction.

I must stress though that I would not ever want to take an ego-threatening dose in public.

yea i like to trip bymself to andy. I got tired of tellin people when i was trippin and them being like omg, are you like seeing colors and stuff, are the elves dancing around. Or trying to be funny and mess with me or something. Plus i got tired of people thinking im an idiot when i talk to them about what im acctualy experiencing. So continue your mission 007, and enjoy this private side of yourself. Everyone has certain secrets that dont neccesarialy need to be shared.

andybricks said:
yea but tripping just doesn't fit into the lifestyle i lead for anyone except me and if i stopped tripping tomorrow who would be any the wiser except me. I know for a fact none of my current friends or my spouse has ever tripped so why should i be the one to turn them on to it or even let them know i have tripped in the past.
It seems like you have alot of excuses about this 'lifestyle',which sounds like it may be a judgemental one where your 'peers' look down on those who trip or lump it in with harder drugs. Either that or you're a former(or supposed to be)hard drug user who knows that if others find out they will think you've relapsed. I could be wrong,but it still sounds like you use psychedelics for the wrong reasons,probably the same ones that would have put you in a bad place to begin with if my previous hypothesis is correct. Not critisizing,just making an observation.

andybricks said:
cause i trip all the time and never tell anyone is this strange and by no one i mean not even the wifey who is the closest person to me in my life.

It's not strange, not really. They ARE illegal and wanting to not flaunt your drug usage around like a 'druggie' is fine. But be honest with the wife, you're married, it's supposed to be a pure relationship. The wife is the only person i'd say you needed to be honest with, anyone else, tell em to fuck off.

andybricks said:
besides i am happy with the way i live i was just curious if anyone else trips by them selfs.

sometimes i feel like 007 you know what i mean
Tripping by yourself is so much fun. During my freshman orientation I ate 5 hits of mdma throughout the course of the day. I remember sitting in my advisors office making up my schedule and he left the room for a second and I sat there rubbing the chair I was in. It was awesome.