View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tripping without telling anyone / Tripping in secret

andybricks

Bluelighter
Does anybody else dose alone and not tell anyone, even thier spouse and friends that they have tripped or are tripping even if they ask you if you are?

Iv done it on a hit or two of acid. I used to go to the library and munch on two hits threwout an hour or two. It's weird, I could enver trip while reading, but had unbelievable attention to what I was studying with a sense of well being, but as soon as I started to loose attention all hell broke loose and it would be next to impossible to get back into the groove, so I dont do it anymore.

Iv also self medicated my self in the past with other low doses of LSD and 1-2 grams of cubensis.

andybricks said:
but if your friends asked you if you tripped that day did u tell them?
of corse, why the hell would I lie about my use? Im not ashamed nor do I feel the ened to hide it. but would I tell them if they didnt ask? no, no reason to, there was no possibility of me having a bad experience or hurting my self. I think psychedelics are a very personal thing and if you dont wish to tell anyone thats your buisness, but if someone asks it's always good policy to be honest. (edit) plus they might have wanted a "Miracle"

cause i trip all the time and never tell anyone is this strange and by no one i mean not even the wifey who is the closest person to me in my life.

andybricks said:
cause i trip all the time and never tell anyone is this strange and by no one i mean not even the wifey who is the closest person to me in my life.
I wouldnt say strange, but I would say it's not 100% honest. I dont know why you take psychedelics but if it is in any way entheogenic I would tell teh wife and if she wanted include her.

actualy, from what Im reading it is strange, so do you just dose up when you get home from work and eat dinner, discuss your days, spend time together, make love and then go to sleep all while hopped up on psychedelics? If so I would say thats strange in realations to my view of a menaingful realtionship but Im sure it makes for a noval experience.

i just feel relationships sometimes are not permenent and what you havnt admitted to doing cannot be used against you...If i am wrong tell me so

iv been spun for a long time now so taking a few doses doesn't even phase me if you catch my drift.

andybricks said:
i just feel relationships sometimes are not permenent and what you havnt admitted to doing cannot be used against you...If i am wrong tell me so
If you and your spose use things against each other IMO thats the problem right there, not the fact that you do them.

Im not saying your wrong, because whats right and wroong realy? Im just saying that THAT view is not the only one.

My friend Greg and I once chewed 4 grams of mushrooms and didn't tell any of his three roommates (who are all no strangers to psychedelics), tripped around the house for hours sharing the big inside joke and nobody even noticed. I wouldn't lie if anyone asked me (unless it could get me in major trouble), but it's kinda fun knowing that everyone around you is oblivious to the fact that you're tripping balls.

andybricks said:

Are threshold or sub-threshold trips/

Personally I can't imagine excluding my soulmate from what are always, to some degree at the very least, significant experiences in my life.

If your partner knew and accepted that you were tripping, I could understand. But for her to be unaware, and that lack of awareness to be maintained by lack of openess, baffles me somewhat 8( .

I'm not trying to judge you - just fascinated by a situation that is so radically different to anything I could cope with (I'm sure I would spill the beans - psychs area bit like truth drugs for me =D)

E

yea but tripping just doesn't fit into the lifestyle i lead for anyone except me and if i stopped tripping tomorrow who would be any the wiser except me. I know for a fact none of my current friends or my spouse has ever tripped so why should i be the one to turn them on to it or even let them know i have tripped in the past.

andybricks said:
yea but tripping just doesn't fit into the lifestyle i lead for anyone except me and if i stopped tripping tomorrow who would be any the wiser except me. I know for a fact none of my current friends or my spouse has ever tripped so why should i be the one to turn them on to it or even let them know i have tripped in the past.
why should you be the one to turn them on? are you seriouse? I get moist down there when I have the opertunity to turn someone on for the first time. IMO it's your duity to "IT" to turn them on. I mean, explain to them thats it's all love, it's still here, just pulled alittle of there over here.

may I ask WHY you take psychedelics?

oh yeah, where the hell do you get LSD if you cant let anyone know you trip? it's not realy an easy thing to get from a discrete dealer like someone could with coke or other aweful drugs. Iv been in the game for awhile and though it is realitively easy to get it, you just cant leave to go to show to meet up with someone and not tell your spose, and I know personaly family doesnt like to sell to users who are just going to hord it for them selves, thats not how it works.

are you sure about that as far as i was aware enough money buys you what ever you want including discreet plugs.....do you not agree this is america after all

besides i am happy with the way i live i was just curious if anyone else trips by them selfs.

sometimes i feel like 007 you know what i mean

andybricks said:
are you sure about that as far as i was aware enough money buys you what ever you want including discreet plugs.....do you not agree this is america after all
sadly this is ultimately true... fuck capitalisam.

but hey, you never answered why you take psychedelics.

i love them i took my first dose at age 12 i was born and raised in boulder colorado i dosed before i even smoked its just something i have done regulary for almost half my life

andybricks said:
This is an international board, not a American one ..