• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Tramadol and Suboxone

hello, people,
i have been on sobxne for my tramal addiction for about 5 months now. this is my second time on it, i relapsed and started taking the tramal again for about 9 months after the first time i was on subxone. Anyway, I had 12mg of suboxone yesterday, then I got a monster toothache last nite, went to the dentist and they prescribe me tramal for the pain!!..i held out for as as long as i could and have just succumbed to the pain and went ahead and took 2 400mg tramadol tablets..Then I remembered, sit, am i going to get the wd symptoms now??/... So i found this thread and i feel at ease now... Its been abot an hour since i took the tramal, and im feeling ok... the toothache is getting better, so hopefuly i will get some sleep tonite..
Great thread, it realy put me at ease..
Thanks...

hello, people,
i have been on sobxne for my tramal addiction for about 5 months now. this is my second time on it, i relapsed and started taking the tramal again for about 9 months after the first time i was on subxone. Anyway, I had 12mg of suboxone yesterday, then I got a monster toothache last nite, went to the dentist and they prescribe me tramal for the pain!!..i held out for as as long as i could and have just succumbed to the pain and went ahead and took 2 400mg tramadol tablets..Then I remembered, sit, am i going to get the wd symptoms now??/... So i found this thread and i feel at ease now... Its been abot an hour since i took the tramal, and im feeling ok... the toothache is getting better, so hopefuly i will get some sleep tonite..
Great thread, it realy put me at ease..
Thanks...

trama rama

There is difference between taking tramadol occasionally and be addicted to tramadol. It's two group of experiences and it seems to me we are talking here only about tramadol taken sometimes, not all the time. For those people tram is fine with sub, and that's great. So I read those posts, didn't know the thing I am bringing up now, I was addicted only to trams, and, when I took suboxon i almost died. So, it's becouse if you are addicted to trams you must NOT use suboxon for dedox. I am 4th day in bad, I passed through most terrible cold turkey ever and don't know what to do. I am wondering if that cold turkey took my addiction away, at lease that.

Tramadol withdrawal can be especially bad because not only are you withdrawllng from an opiod but it also acts as an antidepressant. It is chemically and pharmaceutically related to effexor. It acts as an snri and binds to mu opiod receptor sites. So when you withdrawal from it you are going through anti depressant and opiate withdrawal syndromes. And if you are taking it constantly for days, it can fill up quite a bit of mu opiod receptors. So if you take buprenorphine on top of that the partial agonist action of bupe at the mu receptor is going to throw you right into withdrawal. Not fun. But occasional use with bupe can be fun but I highly reccomend taking the buprenorphine first, then some trams.

Dont make an error thinking that because tramadol isnt very potent that you wont go through morphine like abstinence syndromes. Its very hard to deal with.

~sp0r
FB [email protected] and @pittsburgh raves
Follow me on twitter to get answers to your questions any time from my cell phone. twitter: daveg412
:|

LOooooOOOL@ "I simply took a tiny dose of suboxone and it got me high...and it still does to this day...months and months later....and every time I lower my dose more, it gets me more euphoric."

"You claim this was 2-3 days after a 4yr $200 a day IV heroin habit. "

hahaha , clearly one of those put on 32 mgs Suboxone/daily for a 1/2 year 200 mgs Tramadol/daily habit ...

P.S. No offense there mate ,each and every half decent junkie would laugh his fucking ass off at that

Last edited:
i definetly will try combining trams with bupe when i get my wisdom teeth out. i really want to try nucynta but that shit will probably die out. its not an effective CII med and so no one will prescribe it. fucking pointless.

I know you´d absolutely love that posts´class , tahnks for all the empathy & devotion , Trams + Sub fukking Rocks!!!!! by the way ...Subs after or before or during Tram and the other way around is simply a great way to keep your daily sub dose "interesting" once you reach that lets-repalse-out-of.this-borefest-sub priogram ... is this the right thread? Fukk it , ight as well be , itá ll relevant anyways...

i itake my 8mg sub dose with 300 mg of tram and im good to go BRO cheaaaaahhhhhhh so step ya game up (h duece piss of da state troops try and stop me i dissapeer sayyy poooof cheahh i pop 4 5 0s and im good to go)

hmm, maybe i should try this. get some trams on top of my bupe. naw fuck that. i dont want to get high. but when i get my impacted wisdom teeth out i think im gonna need them! probably will do more than percs cause of the bupe.

i got my teeth pulled, 2 of them. my suboxone doctor stated if i were to use pain meds, i would have to stop the bupe for 2 days, and "definitely would need a high dose of morphine etc. for pain relief"

^ id be curious if my sub doc would be willing to do this for me.......tech its a step back in recovery......

u dont have to stop sub for 2 days im telling u tramadol is only opiate u can take with sub i do it all time i am prescribed both from same dr as well so no need to be curious like nike just do it man

all of u on sub maintenceu guys can have fun once in a while and not be a so called junkie i mean i guesss i can be called a junkie cause im on sub for 3 years. jus weed pills ,pills and more pills i mix any benzos with my sub tram with my sub coke with it rit addys even dope a few times except for benzos tramadol and sub is a great mix peace and love my subbbdubz!!!:D

Re

"i went to the pharmacy to fill it, and got DENIED, the pharnmacist told me "i cannot fill your darvon it shows your on suboxone for opiate dependency as it is, me giving you this prescription its ethically wrong for me to do" so i couldnt get it filled. bottom line, if your on suboxone, your automatically labeled as an opiate addicted/dependent individual, the only way i see a doctor giving anyone an opiate thats on suboxone is if you are under they're care at a hospital and you really need a painkiller for an injury,surgery, etc;.. "

This definately isnt true due to the fact that suboxone is used for many other reasons other than just opiate addiction. One of them is for long term pain relief due to RA (Rheum Arthritis) and other painful diseases. So they couldn't deny someone narcotic pain medication that was on suboxone, not due to the fact that they were a recovering opiate addict but because they have a disease that causes long term pain, just by assuming that "Oh you take suboxone you mustve been an opiate addict, nope sorry cant do it".

I mean this might be true in your case because your pharmacist might be slightly slow mentally but still.

r dizzzy im not sure if that is directed to me heres what i do my insurance pays for my sub i go to diff pharmacy to get my trams and xanax and pay cash .....so if ur goin to same pharmacy ur jus plain stupid man

and i am on sub cause of dependency i have back spasms thats what tram is for and xanax well thats jus for shits and giggles!

Well it certainly seems worth a go. I am going to take some suboxone on top of my daily tramadol dose and see whether or not it stacks up.

i have been denied to fill Darvon and hydrocodone in a time period becuz i was on suboxone, the pharmacist wouldnt fill it, so i paid cash for the darvon and went to the local town pharmacy and explained im off suboxone for 2 days and using the darvon for an injury, and he filled it....and my insurance company wouldnt fill my Hydrocodone cuz of suboxone, so i paid cash...not like i use the shit but was helping some1 close with opiate addiciton...i have 2 diff insurance policies so i can now fill hydrocodone on employer insurance, and suboxone under medicaid without the pharmacist on my ass...im on Ultram #120 a month, with 3 refills, they didnt deny me that, but the COMBO is GREAT..

QUESTION: if im in Tramadol W/D, will suboxone help kill it?, im asking becasue obviously they can be mixed with no precip W/D issues or anything...obviously not ur typical opioid?

go to another pharmacy or have them ring your doctor if you've got a cunt of a pharmacist and can be bothered dealing with them.

i've had a slight disagreement with a pharmacist before, was refusing me some of my meds, so i told them to ring my doctor. i had my script filled and haven't had a problem since.

let's get this discussion back on topic though

answer to above question - depending on your bupe tolerance the tramadol may help out.