• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Tramadol/100 mgs) New experience: Warm numbing body

i am 6 feet tall and weigh about 160ish-170 and HAVE ZERO tolerance because i have never taken any pills in my life and im currently 19 and i droped 200mg of tramadol or 4 50 mg pills and didnt feel one bit different. if a person with no tolerance can take that much and not feel anything i might have to go ahead and call bullshit/placebo effects on these tramadol reports

I guess you missed the post stating that not everyone has the enzymes in the liver to break tramadol down into O-desmethyltramadol which is what gives the stoning, warming, intoxicating effects that mimic other more traditional opiates.

Not everyone has the juices in their liver needed to get effects from tramadol. About 50% of the people I have introduced to it feel nothing other than some stimulation and stomach upset, some don't even feel that. The other 50% won't shut the fuck up about how great it feels and keep asking for more.

can you really snort tramadol? I have the 50mg oblong pills. i have always just swallowed them. Anyone have experience snorting?

I tried it. Didn't notice anything over oral and the idea of pulling the pill binders and fillers into my sinus turned me from it.

I never really got into this one. I found it warm and a bit fuzzy which is nice but seemed very mild.

Snorting them is basically useless IMO. The burn is far from worth it, as they work perfectly well orally.

I do not think we are supposed to discuss prices. But that is too much to pay for one tramadol tablet. The drug is way to prolific to pay that much for one pill. That is more like percocet or vicodin prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Tramadol seems to be really variable in subjective effects.

For me, it's my favorite opiate, by far. But some people consider it one of the shittiest.

same here man. favorite drug well besides pregablin but that shit i cannot function on lol

For me, you can't cum for shit. Youll be fuckin for hours hoping to cum but itll never come!

And Tramadol is a synthetic opioid narcotic analgesic

my friend (who happens to always be in the room when i fuck a girl(meh best friends for life)) told me i fuck like a god on tramadol, and im ackward and dont seem to pleasure a girl when im not on it

my friend (who happens to always be in the room when i fuck a girl(meh best friends for life)) told me i fuck like a god on tramadol, and im ackward and dont seem to pleasure a girl when im not on it

There is something seriously wrong with this situation. And not by the fact that your best friend is in the room when you fuck. I mean that you need to be on tramadol in order to fuck properly. Have you considered going to see a headshrinker? Cause the more you rely on tramadol as a crutch eventually you will not be able to function with out it. You are basically fast tracking yourself to a serious addiction to the drug, recreational use is fun but you are tempting fate with a nasty addiction.

reckon that after about 2 months without any tram at all ill have lost all my tolerance? and does anybody elese here get urine retention from tram?

I seriously cannot believe this statement. It's not that I think you are lying, I am just SO surprised that anyone could put IV morphine and Tramadol in the same realm. When people say that Tramadol affects everyone differently, I guess they are absolutely right. Like some others here, I think it probably the worst opiate I have ever taken (maybe up there with darvocet/ propoxyphene). Different strokes for different folks I suppose....damn I wish Tramadol worked well for me. ;)

i haven't seen you around for a while man, but i was just re-reading through this thread and happened to come across your reply which i'm pretty sure i never responded.

i've been prescribed tramadol along with a sleuth of other opiates over the last 6, nearly 7 years, and it (tramadol, ER not IR) with valium ( = tramallium) is still a favourite buzz of mine; as long as the SERT effects from the tramadol aren't too over powering and stimulating.

having tried more opiates, different ROA's, etc since that post it's certainly nowhere near my first pick anymore, but along with some valium and pot is a nice time.

and to those snorting it, you're wasting your time. it has to go through first pass metabolism, ie demythylated by the cyp2d6 enzyme exactly like codeine, creating the much stronger m1 metabolite (o-desmethyltramadol).

i wish i loved tramadol =( the only use i have for it is easing the withdrawal of the 180 lortab 10s i get a month and always take too soon. i guess i do love it for at least dampering that hellish w/d

Tramadol advice 50mg

Hello All

I've been taking Tramadol (Zydol brand name) on/off for a couple of months now for recreational purposes. On a weekend I've been taking 100mg (2 x 50mg pills) at about 17:00, a few hours before I go out, and the nice buzz hits at about 19:00 and lasts until about midnight. I am now thinking of increasing the dose to 150mg and I am not sure how to take it to get the best feeling.

Should I take it all in one go, or take one at 16:00 then 2 at 17:00 or take one at a time every hour from 15:00 until 17:00? Any Tramadol users out there that would know?

Thanks

You can safely take 150mg, generally under 400mg is safe unless you're taking another drug that lowers the seizure threshold or have a pre-existing condition.

Woo congratss.
Tramadol is absolutely in the category of amazing when weed is added.
Same catalyst effect as with other pills of the same class.
Glad you had a good time, but with all of em take in moderation for avoidance of the long term health risk!
:D

-Sologrips

Re-took some tramdol a few weeks back, snorted 100mg, and chewed 100mg, and swallowed 50mg. Didn't do a damn thing to me AT ALL, probably because of my ever-growing tolerance to opiates thanks to the wonderful/disgusting hydrocodone.

Meh... substance is a waste, i'm getting way more out of Kratom than i think i ever got (Even from the first time doing trammies) from tramadol.... shame too, stuff was decent first time around.

Snorting tramadol is not a good idea because you sacrifice the best aspect of tramadol use - its M1 metabolite! If you snort it then it just gets absorbed by the mucus membrane and never gets into the liver. If you take it orally as you are supposed to, during first-pass metabolism it gets converted into o-desmethyltramadol, an opioid with an affinity for the mu opioid receptor 200x more than tramadol alone!

Tramadol is like codeine in the sense that it is a pro-drug. Codeine gets converted to morphine, tramadol gets converted to o-desmethyltramadol. Snorting tramadol is as pointless as snorting codeine.

It is far more efficacious to take tramadol orally! I have taken it every way there is. Oral, IM, IV, IR and IN and oral wins every single time.

Tramadol Lovers

I love Tramadol. Just dont get hooked, the WD's are just as bad as any other opiate.