• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Tramadol/100 mgs) New experience: Warm numbing body

In the proper dosage tramadol is very stimulating ]wot would u say is proper a did 5/50mg last night dident fell to mutch:|:|

hmm well you should feel a very slight nice feeling if you lie down somewhere quiet and relax. i think a proper dosage for a first timer would be around 5 and if that isnt enough bumping it up to 8-10. i was lucky because i got capsules without APAP or a filler so i didnt have to CWE and took 10 for my first go. it was a really nice experiance, i now love Tram

trammies <3

I think tramadol is great. I don't notice much below 200mg and I often take 300 to 400mg in one go. I only have the slow release 100mg tablets atm so I chew them and can rip off the membrane stuff with my teeth and crush them into powder before swallowing. This makes them equivalent to 2 regular instant release 50mg tabs.

I take between 2 and 4 crushed 100mg SR Trammies a day in the evening to help with pain, anxiety and promote relaxation etc.

I also take 7.5mg zopiclone with them and often 0.5mg clonazepam in addition and much much less often another additional 10-20mg of valium. With all that in my system I have a serious heavy nod going on. :)

I'm not looking forward to when I run out. I hope the withdrawals from a 200-400mg a day habit aren't too bad? :s

Vee. <3

hmm well you should feel a very slight nice feeling if you lie down somewhere quiet and relax. i think a proper dosage for a first timer would be around 5 and if that isnt enough bumping it up to 8-10. i was lucky because i got capsules without APAP or a filler so i didnt have to CWE and took 10 for my first go. it was a really nice experiance, i now love Tram
am dyslexic and no clued up on abbrevashions apap? cwe?just took 8 trams +:eek::!

ahhh, maybe thats why i felt nothing on tramadol. i got the 100mg tramadol (pure tramadol, no apap), but i guess it was extended release. i took 3 of them, and didn't feel euphoria, so i didn't bother taking anymore.

I bought a few cards of Dalmatrol Plus which is 37.5 mg tramadol and 325 mg Paracetamol. I can't find any info on the Dalmatrol or Paracetamol (latin American Brands). Does anyone know what these are, i took two and didn't notice anything. Is the second ingrediant something added to prevent abuse or is it like asparin?

also anyone familiar with Dimenhidrinato? Got it in Peru like the above pills, was having communication problems with the pharmisist so i'm not sure it was the equavalient to darvocet which is what i wanted.

thanks in advance for any assistance.

am dyslexic and no clued up on abbrevashions apap? cwe?just took 8 trams +:eek::!

CWE means Cold Water Extract. It refers to using cold water and a filter to remove as much of the Tylenol (APAP) as possible to avoid toxic effects in the liver. There is a thread on CWE >>HERE<<

ahhh, maybe thats why i felt nothing on tramadol. i got the 100mg tramadol (pure tramadol, no apap), but i guess it was extended release. i took 3 of them, and didn't feel euphoria, so i didn't bother taking anymore.

If you have a fairly decent tolerance built up to opiates 300mg Time release wont do much for you. Try taking that same dose but crush the pills first. You should get nice and mashed. If you are fairly opiate Naive I would try starting with 200mg crushed.

Something I noticed from long term use of tramadol was that it took me 200-300mg Immediate release to get feeling good at first, but as I got used to the stimulating properties of tramadol the opiate effects became more pronounced, I was able to take less and get better effects. After a while I would get really stoned on 100mg. However after daily use my tolerance increased and I needed more and more.

I bought a few cards of Dalmatrol Plus which is 37.5 mg tramadol and 325 mg Paracetamol. I can't find any info on the Dalmatrol or Paracetamol (latin American Brands). Does anyone know what these are, i took two and didn't notice anything. Is the second ingrediant something added to prevent abuse or is it like asparin?

Dalmatrol is the Peruvian brand name for tramadol and Tylenol. There is information on tramadol all over the internet. Check google for information on both tramadol and Paracetamol.

The second ingredient is another name for Tylenol (apap/acetaminophen). It is an over the counter pain medication that is toxic to the liver at high doses. You should not take more then 1000mg Paracetamol in one dose or more then 4000mg in one day. You should not take more than 3 of those tablets with out doing a Cold water extract on them. There is a thread on CWE >>HERE<<

also anyone familiar with Dimenhidrinato? Got it in Peru like the above pills, was having communication problems with the pharmisist so i'm not sure it was the equavalient to darvocet which is what i wanted.

Dimenhidrinato is the Peruvian name for Dimenhydrinate. This is the same as Dramamine. It is a motion sickness medicine that can be purchased over the counter in most countries including the United States. Taking in large doses it cause hallucinations. But not the fun one's like mushrooms or LSD produce. More like delirious perceptions of objects that do not exist and IMO is really not pleasurable.

Last edited:

Paracetamol is acetominophen (sp?). But you can buy tramadol, the brand name is Tramal, and it's nothing but tramadol.

Thanks you two for the info. Is there a thread here for info on pills available Over the counter in Latin American Pharmacies. I am in Peru, Chili and Argentina somewhat regurally and want to know what all is available OTC. I know about the Xanax and Valium equivalants and the mild pain cillers. What is the best stuff available, I don't speak any local languages so I need to know the local trade names.

Also, I know anything at a pharmacy is readily available, but what about aquiring more serious narcotics at clinics or hospitals? What is the situation with these places? Can you buy stuff like tylenol-3, dilaudid or oxycontin OTC? Maybe with the help of a moderate "gift" to the doctor?

Any help assistance etc. is much appreciated, I am a stranger in these countries and don't know their customs at all. Any advice would be helpful. Thank you everyone.

Thanks you two for the info. Is there a thread here for info on pills available Over the counter in Latin American Pharmacies. I am in Peru, Chili and Argentina somewhat regurally and want to know what all is available OTC. I know about the Xanax and Valium equivalants and the mild pain cillers. What is the best stuff available, I don't speak any local languages so I need to know the local trade names.

Also, I know anything at a pharmacy is readily available, but what about aquiring more serious narcotics at clinics or hospitals? What is the situation with these places? Can you buy stuff like tylenol-3, dilaudid or oxycontin OTC? Maybe with the help of a moderate "gift" to the doctor?

Any help assistance etc. is much appreciated, I am a stranger in these countries and don't know their customs at all. Any advice would be helpful. Thank you everyone.

Perhaps post this in the South American discussions. I would just be very careful you do not want to get locked up in Argentina.

lol why does a quote from me say im dyslexic and i dont understand any of that?
i was the one answering questions lol...

I am the only one who when he didnt have much of a tolerance, started by taking 500mg? The most i have taken at any one time is 700mg but i have worked up some tolerance since then..

I am the only one who when he didnt have much of a tolerance, started by taking 500mg? The most i have taken at any one time is 700mg but i have worked up some tolerance since then..

I must have all the right enzymes cause even with a fairly decent opiate tolerance I only needed 100-200mg in the beginning to feel really good.

Tramadol - the whole risk of seziure scene has really curbed my interest, but today I am thinking about lowering my standards. I hate not being able to find :(

Hey, what is the deal with the new Canadian prescription rules that came out this May 3 2010 - I was reading about them on Google.. What is the deal> Good or Bad?

yeh i ran out of tramadol in the end, the withdrawals suck, was very ill for two weeks, I no longer have a love affair with tramadol, lol...

i am 6 feet tall and weigh about 160ish-170 and HAVE ZERO tolerance because i have never taken any pills in my life and im currently 19 and i droped 200mg of tramadol or 4 50 mg pills and didnt feel one bit different. if a person with no tolerance can take that much and not feel anything i might have to go ahead and call bullshit/placebo effects on these tramadol reports

Damn - its been 5 month since I last took tramadol! That's a fucking miracle if I've ever heard of one!