• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Tramadol/100 mgs) New experience: Warm numbing body

If you like it, do everything in your power to not repeat the experience with regularity.

Thanks zorkoth for reply,and also amount of info...sorry for delay in reply,but have been 'off site' for many months and only just relogged on! i will look into 'what ibogaine flood dose',as not ever heard of it.Just out of interest i was eventually transferred onto after,solpadol and gabapentin and amiltryptiline(complete waste of time that!!)i am now and have been on dihydrocodeine for about six months now,and although it works better than the other things i tried,it still is nowhere near good enough to help with the pain for more than a few hours,and that is when i'm taking a day or twos worth(at least)8-16 in one go.Anyway i have finally got myself an appointment to see someone who,hopefully be able to prescribe me something that will actually give me adequate pain releif.will keep you posted,and also will look into what 'ibogaine flood dose' is and get back on it.

Wow, I'm glad you had a good experience on it. I'm afraid to touch Tramadol after I witnessed my best friend go on a two day binge and have a grand mal seizure on the second night. Scary shit. My mom used to get prescribed Tramadol and says it doesn't do anything for her - I've taken up to 200mg personally and I don't get any effects either. Maybe because I'm used to stronger opiates like oxycodone, which is what I do these days. So yeah, be careful when taking Tramadol, and it's always good to hear someone have a nice experience.

Tramadol used to be awesome, and it still is, but after trying mdma and doing stronger opiates it'd not be my personal choice anymore. I did binge on that shit for about a month, didn't experience any serious withdrawal either. Just depression and lethargic for a couple weeks. Nothing alot of benzos, adderall and weed didn't fix haha. From my understanding you can maintain a decent heroin habbit with 400mg of this stuff to keep withdrawal away (I have a friend who has done this for a year now. He takes 400mg every morning and it holds him off. Dirt cheap and easy to get.