• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Top 5 favourite drugs

Oxycodone
MXE
DOM
Amphetamine (even though i wouldnt take it anymore)
NO2 (only in combination)

2-methylamino-1-phenylpropane.png

2-methylamino-1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)propane.png

4-hydroxy-3-dimethylaminoethylindole.png

N,N-diethyllysergamide.png

6,6,9-trimethyl-3-pentyl-6a,7,8,10a-tetrahydro-6H-benzo[c]chromen-1-ol.png

I'm sober so I'll updated accordingly:

Coffee,
Nicotine,
Tylenol,
Seroquel (rarely),

Have never considered smoking weeds although a lot of people said it would be fine. Just don't want to risk all my efforts.

In no particular order (I love all my children equally)

- 4-AcO-DMT
- Ketamine
- Opium tea
- Dextroamphetamine
- Alcohol

Cannabis, caffeine, and citalopram are my daily antidepressants, though.

Your actually bang on right with that. Thank you for correcting my stupidity, because I also do not consider it a drug. Alcohol on the other hand is worse than heroin to/for me.

I am on the exact opposite side; I consider anything that isnt vital nutrients to be a drug, including caffeine, L-theanine and every other commonly used drug that is softcalled. Drugs are not bad. Some drugs are, but what that means is that some are good too. We simply gotta know the difference to stay healthy.

Now about the alcohol worse than heroin, i kinda agree but only in a psycho-social developpement matter, it makes people dumb in short term and easily manipulated and are blinded to anything else than direct pleasure, where heroin simply slowly kill people without discipline, natural selection if you will.
Because knowing the pharmacology between both, heroin is much much easier to overuse and destructive quickly altho it does not directly cause harm to the brain, its more about the CSN and overdoses.
While alcohol does little harm to dendrites (neuron outputs) with short term use (reversible) it creates an imbalance that can mimic altzheimer when used in long term;everyday for more than 1 to 5 years depend on the person, and stopped without rehab pharmacological treatment. Stopping after that long can even kill you if you dont slowly tapper off or use rehab drugs (usually long acting benzo).

So heroin good for society even if it looks bad, but bad for people and their body. And alcohol Bad for society and, bad for long term use for people and their body. Judgement, ALCOHOL LOSE.

In no particular order (I love all my children equally)

- 4-AcO-DMT
- Ketamine
- Opium tea
- Dextroamphetamine
- Alcohol

Cannabis, caffeine, and citalopram are my daily antidepressants, though.

Have you tried 4-HO-MIPT? its like 4-AcO-DMT but much more euphoric, visual and instead of creating thoughts it eliminates them. Its a wierd dream like state that only makes everything nice and clean. Nice buzzz

Also 4-HO-MET , is the exact opposite of MIPT, it pushes thoughts to their limits, making you question your sanity but also really visual not as fun and colorful as MIPT but still nice. I'd consider it more as a nootropic kind... mabe in a combo with a racetam.

Dont get me wrong I like the 4-AcO-DMT its just that before trying it I had 40 to 50 shroom trips in my experiance so i kinda got used to the buzz.
Now I try derivatives with combination of amino acid supplement, peptide supplement, and racetam mix. It's pretty cool since the nootropic mix only clears hallucinations and make the buzz more happy and easy to handle in every-day life, plus the RC do not cause nausea and all that crap so its basically passing like nothing.
I like it so much. I think im now at my 150th psychedelic trip and im only 18. Safe drugs are awsome.

1.25I-NBOMe
2.benzedrine
3.shrooms
4.alcohol
5.mdma

but i cant have any of these without my cigarettes

Dilaudid
Dilaudid
Dilaudid
Dilaudid
Salvia
Sorry but i love my dilaudid. Nothing compares to it for me. I have had a love affair with cannabis since i was 13 but cant smoke now cause pain med contract. What is MXE? Im sure DMT would be on my list if i could ever get any. Peace

MXE is a Potent NMDA antagonist (effect used in pain management and medically induced comas) that sideways dopamine agonist activity at D2 receptor, agonist activity to serotonin 5-HT2A receptor, agonist activity to mACh R, agonist at sigma R, agonist at u opioid and k opioid receptor.
Basically I'd say its a drug with a quite complexe effect in pharmacological term but basically it numbs your body and thoughts while creating euphoria and elevated mood.

Me too Dilaudids 8 MG Though . 4 MG is cool but even bette when you mix with 8

I love my 8mg Dillies. Ive done something i havent done in awhile and went over with some bullshit i was doing earlier this month so im stretching them out.
Dilaudid
Salvia
Nicotine
Caffeine
Ritalin

1.Cannabis
2.MDMA
3.LSD
4.DMT
5.Tramadol or benzos (clonazepam&alprazolam)
6. Probably s-ketamine

Last time i took mdma was like 1.5 years ago, i trip like 3 to 6 times a year on long lasting psychs and around 10 or so on DMT... so it's not like I use them all the time but i still love them

Have you tried 4-HO-MIPT? its like 4-AcO-DMT but much more euphoric, visual and instead of creating thoughts it eliminates them. Its a wierd dream like state that only makes everything nice and clean. Nice buzzz

Also 4-HO-MET , is the exact opposite of MIPT, it pushes thoughts to their limits, making you question your sanity but also really visual not as fun and colorful as MIPT but still nice. I'd consider it more as a nootropic kind... mabe in a combo with a racetam.

Dont get me wrong I like the 4-AcO-DMT its just that before trying it I had 40 to 50 shroom trips in my experiance so i kinda got used to the buzz.
Now I try derivatives with combination of amino acid supplement, peptide supplement, and racetam mix. It's pretty cool since the nootropic mix only clears hallucinations and make the buzz more happy and easy to handle in every-day life, plus the RC do not cause nausea and all that crap so its basically passing like nothing.
I like it so much. I think im now at my 150th psychedelic trip and im only 18. Safe drugs are awsome.

Thanks for the info. Interesting blends!
Just curious. How did these stacks help you in terms of creativity and productivity in your life?
Did you gain any psychological insights or metaphysical experiences too?

Psychedelics/Dissociatives/MDxx

1. MXE (the high-quality white crystalline batch that was easily accesible a few years ago) > Ketamine (Racemic or S-Ket, both have their perks). Some would hate on the fact that I prefer K's better analogue, but it's ~2x the potency and duration, and other than it's warm opioid-esque dissociation, it goes much deeper in terms of psychedelia at M-hole doses (heavenly rush into a hole when IV'd)
2. LSD-25 (achieved some of the most meditative, transcendent states of bliss as well as healing introspective reflection or deep conversations/magical, telepathic energy with trip-buddies that builds the strongest of friendships. Visuals and mindgasms/body-highs/rushes that are pure magic)
2 II. DMT (certainly deserves it's place on this list, I'm sure I'd dig Ayahausca even more when I get the chance to try it due to the duration and more time to take in the wisdom)
3. MDMA/MDA, but MDA > MDMA (esp when taken together, MDA adds a colorful psychedelia and increases the orgasmic, tactile body-high to the warm, euphoric empathy)
4. Mushrooms (The ultra-potent P. Cubensis Thai strain, 1.5g's has put me in some deep, deep trips and the exotic, heavy-in-baeocystin/norbaeocystin P. Azurescens the most reminiscent of DMT, especially in the visuals and intensity, but it becomes very euphoric, free-spirited alongside a gentle tryptamine-sedation as the hypnotic visuals mesmerize)
5. Of course, Cannabis the perfect for everything/combine with anything psychoactive herb. Has a unique psychedelia as well as stimulating, sedating, creative/though-provoking/introspective, analgesic, healing and antidepressant properties; balanced perfectly in many hybrids or aiming for more of one/or some specific qualities there's pure Sativa and pure Indica strains. Not to mention edibles produce 11-OH-THC, which has given me some of the most euphoric highs ever obtained. Also potentiates the fuck out of dissociatives, opioids, psychedelics and synergizes with GABAergics and some stimulants.

I have yet to try Mescaline, otherwise I'm sure that would be up there alongside Ibogaine, DPT, 5-MeO-DMT, 5-MeO-MiPT, 2C-x's, and 3-MeO-PCP/2'-Oxo-PCE/3-MeO-PCE/PCP. Runner up: 4-AcO-DMT should be on this list. Dreamy and psilocin (psilocin sedation was definitely there, very warm and cozy) analogue with plenty of eye-candy and MDMA-like orgasmic, tactile body-high. I've heard 5-MeO-MiPT might have it beat in the body-high aspect.

I don't care to list the hedonistic drugs that ruin my life, although I will make an exception for: 1. Oxymorphone 2. Temazepam 3. Diazepam or Etizolam 4. Morphine/Diamorphine/Opium 5. D-Amphetamine via Dexedrine or even it's pro-drug lisdexamfetamine > d-Methamphetamine (too long of a duration, excess residual stimulation that is annoying, and a comedown that sucks; plus batches of crystal vary too much, I'd much rather obtain Desoxyn (pharm-grade d-methamp hcl prescribed in 5mg tablets). Oh yeah, one weird one I love is methadone + diazepam/clonazepam + cannabis. I love the NMDA-antagonist/MOR induced analgesia, long-duration and peak, and the nod is mad cozy and warm.

Last edited:
Molecular_Man ,

I gained to know how to use my optimal optimizing fractal pattern (perception that can be applied to every situation/thought), as a way of optimizing my comfort, thats what I gained with trypamines. Instead of optimizing my thoughts and intellect, I thought what was its use; its to stabilize mental state and create stability, comfort and satisfaction so there is a logical end to its intensity.

We psychologically act as Atoms ; the more unstable you are the more you need others, the opposite is true too. (kinda things I thought on 4-HO-Mipt and noots)

The mix of noots and psychedelics allows the insight given by psychedelics to be centered and easily understood (by visualisation and synestesia) and absorbed by the brain. It gives you control as long as you understand how to gain it (otherwise you lose control;solution: gradual dose increase study to understand how not to be shocked by what happens on the drug).By analysing how consciousness work while on the drug you understand yourself until you reach your limit of self understanding, then start the self accepting stage( important on how to avoid bad trips)+
(ironically they both (psych noots) synergically people understand how consciousness is made and works).

I'd say it gives great intellectual insight and creativity (more visuals and synesthesia) but you need to be good to filter good and throw out crazy thoughts unless you lose grip on reality. Makes you think alot but constructively/usefully.

Last edited:
I have no list as ive posted here recentlybi just wanna say I see MXE and DMT a lot and ivreally really really wanna try them both, especially DMT as ive reenergized my tripping love with Salvia. Problem is i know how to get Salvia but not the other 2. If anyone can guide me to them i would appreciate it. I dont think its allowed so if anyone has any tips for me, let me know with a PM. How long does DMT last? I searched for it but couldnt find it. Defvright up my alley. Please help. Thank you