1) weed
2) oxycodone
3) psilocybin
4) heroin
5) zolpidem

runners up: LSD, meth, clonazepam

SO HARD TO CHOOSE JUST 5 =D8)

1.) weed (what else)
2.) nicotine with uppers(my own drug called wait I just bought that pack)
3.) coke
4.) Ice (btw I can actually use in moderation)
5.) dxm

Gonna add my top 5 worst drugs too

1.)Herion (must I say more)
2.) crack(Hardest thing for me to quit makes ice look very manageable)
3.) alcohol (ruins so many lives also makes ice look not addictive
4.) oxys (teens do this all the time believing you dont get hooked like any other opioid lol did them for a solid bit binged but quit not after I overdosed but when withdrawls came in) makes ice withdrawls looks like weed withdrawls lol which don't exist for me atleast
5.) crank (some say it's all meth but around here it means dirty cut cut shit and i've done it few times got psychosis once and made me so paranoid feel bad when ive been other places cranks common still I have it good here I have awesome coke good clean ice everything is cleaner around here in the hood too the hood usually are at fault for all these whack cuts but meth should be cut with few things or prepare to get fucked especially smoking dirty ice is horrible chemical burns n shit but my new shit str8 sharss are clean and I get a very clean feeling meth has a bad name mainly of shitty product cuz damn it's atleast 10x worse than meth itself with all the cuts I only started doing ice again cuz good shit finally came aroundwas snorting adhd pills for a bit there which do the job but good ice is a nice experience sorry to everyone with shitty quality drugs i feel loke the coke I have too is the best in state it's crazy how not cut it is cuz coke is cut over half the time and don't get me started on crack I had to coom my own shit but made my own personal 90z crack but had to leave crack behind cokes alot better just cause of the length

1. WEEEEED (if it's not quality see #2)
2. Hydrocodone (very close second)
3. Clonazepam
4. LSD/DXM/DMT (can't decide)
5. Kratom

1. LSD (& other lysergamides); Cheap, fun, satisfying & makes me feel out of this world.
2. Cannabis; self explanatory, it's always there u feel, perfect for anything
3. Heroin; so fucking cheap for what you get. I actually prefer high dose oxy, but availability & cost gives h the edge. I only smoke it rly, kind of like ritualistic or on a comedown or smth.
4. Alcohol; it's my worst vice. It's hella dumb but it fills that gaba void & is pretty fun & cheap & important to culture. I can control my cobsumption much better than when I take benzos, especially etizolam & alprazolam lol.
5. Methylenedioxyamphetamine; its easier on the brain & body than MDMA. I love the psychedelic fuzziness, it's great with lsd & 4 ho MET & ketamine. Def my fav "party drug," but I binged on mdma for way too long so now seretonin drugs fuck me up for a few days :/

I'm changing my answer.

1)Kratom
2)Cannabis
3)LSD/Psilocin
4)MDMA
5)DMT

1.Oxycodone 2.Valium(10mg ones) 3.Hydrocodone 4.Weed 5.Shrooms Thats all i ever intake i love beer to not liquor just beer..good high % beer not that light shit .. anything else thats ever offerd to me thats not on the list i dont consume nor would i ever go out looking for.. have tried damn near every drug out there but these are the only ones i enjoy .. and on some occasions i enjoy making a nice cup of poppy seed tea

So surprised to see some people like other drugs more than heroin.

-Cannabis
-Hydromorphone
-4-AcO-DMT
-MXE
-MDMA (was a tough choice between that and 2C-I)

I like all of them for different reasons of course, and a lot of the appeal of Cannabis is just that you can do it every day with very few bad side effects.

So surprised to see some people like other drugs more than heroin.

I've never IVed heroin (just smoked and snorted) but I actually think Dilaudid is better. Way harder to find though at least for me. And I think MDMA + opiates has any single drug beat in terms of pure euphoria.

Last edited:
-Cannabis
-Hydromorphone
-4-AcO-DMT
-Ketamine
-MDMA (was a tough choice between that and 2C-I)

I like all of them for different reasons of course, and a lot of the appeal of Cannabis is just that you can do it every day with very few bad side effects.

I've never IVed heroin (just smoked and snorted) but I actually think Dilaudid is better. Way harder to find though at least for me. And I think MDMA + opiates has any single drug beat in terms of pure euphoria.

But u didn't metion neither heroin nor dilaudid (which I've never heared again to be honest) in your top 5.

Right now I just have one and that's dxm. I started taking it for opiate withdrawals and it worked so end of month when I'm out I go on these binges. Very strange trips. I would rather shrooms or mescaline or even lsd. But dxm is right down the road. We'll see if I keep doing it once I get my pills but that's awhile so dxm it is. Only one bad experience. Thought somebody was at the the door and I wouldn't answer. It was just my paranoia but it was real and scary. I just put on some good music and chill. I try to post out here but the keyboard turns into different things every few sec so it's hard to type. Plus you'll type something and read it and like wtf? Nowhere near where I typed. Month or so ago I ut my experiences up on trip reports. I sound like a jack ass but oh well. Check it out. Dilaudid is my favorite drug but I ran out early like a dumbass. Yeah, dxm!

Interpersonal/spiritually-rewarding drugs

1. MXE > Ketamine (runner up to MXE though)
2. LSD
3. MDMA/MDA
4. Psilocybin/psilocin > 4-AcO-DMT
5. Cannabis

Hedonistic drugs

1. Oxymorphone
2. Heroin
3. Diazepam > Temazepam (definitely the runner up, with a euphoric rush of an onset, but prefer diazepam for general use/abuse)
4. Methadone (in comb. w/ benzodiazepines)
5. IV MXE

I love IV cocaine, but it's just too short-lived and harsh on the comedown to be considered a favorite. I also enjoy d-methamphetamine, but the uncomfortable residual stimulation ruled amphetamines out.

Last edited:
Coffee, meth, kratom, various opiates/opioids (they almost all work great for me at the right dose: I have no tolerance), neuro-active amino acids/neuropeptides (taurine, theanine, tyrosine, beta-alanine...). Btw, exercise is also a drug to which I'm strongly addicted.

Lsd/mushrooms are tied for 1st for expanding my mind and curing my cluster headache disorder and giving me a life free from horrible agony
2-Heroin
3-Methadone
4-weed
5-Methamphetamine

Coffee, meth, kratom, various opiates/opioids (they almost all work great for me at the right dose: I have no tolerance), neuro-active amino acids/neuropeptides (taurine, theanine, tyrosine, beta-alanine...). Btw, exercise is also a drug to which I'm strongly addicted.
Excersise is realy addicting but its not a drug.

Excersise is realy addicting but its not a drug.

Of course not, just trying to be funny dude, kinda... but I can't even sleep well... or, for that matter, fully enjoy ''real'' drugs if I skip a workout. I badly NEED my goody endogenous endorphin and phenethylamine! Cheers! :)