coke
oxycodone

2C-E
25i-nBOME
hydromorphone
GHB
MXE

euuuh :|

All Opiates and benzos pretty much, but since it's for different drugs....
1. Morphine
2.Oxycodone
3. Diludid
4. Xanax
5. Methamphetime

Cocaine would be number 6...I'm not much of an upper person but sometimes I like coke(that's good) over meth, but more of a Meth person, but I'm not really an upper person, the mood just strikes me sometimes...

1. Weed cause I can be high wherever
2. Benzos
3. Opiates (pills/kratom)
4. LSD
5. Uppers

in the order of how often I use them too

If it can be combination and we integrate all analogs in the most common one, id say :

1.R/C Psilocin analogs, MAOI, nootropics, nutritional supplements, cannabis (lonely insane trip)
2.R/C Psilocin analogs, nootropics, nutritional supplements, cannabis, low benzo, rosmarinic acid (social trippy)
2.Phenibut and/or LSA, benzo, high cannabis, rosmarinic acid, nootropics, nutritional supplements (social wasted)
3.Opiates, benzo, cannabis, phenibut, rosmarinic acid and CYP3A4 enzyme inhibitor, pro-GABA supplements (totally wasted)
4. High nootropic and nutritional supplements dose, low cannabis (to focus)

Only to classify molecules,

1. Cannabis (THC CBD CBN etc.)
2. 4-HO-a DMT/b MET/c MIPT
3. Racetam a Aniracetam b Phenylpiracetam, exeption noopept (not a racetam but close)
4. Alprazolam + pro-GABA supplements
5. Phenibut or LSA dont know wich to chose.

Last edited:
Crystal meth is like 10 to 15% composition of MDMA that inst near pharmaceutical grade, so basically your top 2 show that you really like dopamine uptake... Be careful with that cuz dopamine is the best for pleasure but also for destruction. specially meth. If I was you I'd considere nootropics like racetams. they do mostly the same thing; pleasure and energy but in a different way. Dopamine stimulants increase short action potential (the amount of energy needed to create an action) which is why they are used over and over again. while nootropics being less potent dopamine stimulant, more Ionotropic stimulant, helps increasing long term action potential so no ''hangover'' it is also neuroprotectant instead of neurodestrucor. The only disadvantage with nootropics is that it has low action on perception, depending on the one you chose.

Stimulant like METH are HIGHLY psychoactif (perceptible by consciousness) while nootropics are really not, so they might help with the physical need for stimulants but not for the psychological need for euphoria.

The swich from dopamine stimulants to nootropics (Glutamate/Acetylcholine stimulants) is good for every1 that try to moderate their drug use of coke, amphetamine (adderall), meth, etc.

I have a question. I see a lot of ppl put kpins on their drug of choice lists but I'm prescribed a low dose and it doesn't do shit. What do ppl normally take to get high from it or to actually calm down? It usually just makes me sleepy

^It's one of the most useless benzos for me recreationally. It does work well for anxiety, but that's about it. For me, at least.

I have a question. I see a lot of ppl put kpins on their drug of choice lists but I'm prescribed a low dose and it doesn't do shit. What do ppl normally take to get high from it or to actually calm down? It usually just makes me sleepy

Honestly I feel the same about Xanax. Don't get the hype, it just makes me sleepy. Kpins make me buzzy and calm though.

My fav drugs:

LSD
Weed
Dihydrocodeine
Temazepam
Clonazepam

Cannabis (preferably cured and hybridized bud over anything else)
MDMA made via the safrole method of old
D-isomer Methamp
Ketamine although it no longer agrees with me the way it once did
2C-I

i don't really consider marijuana to be a drug... but obviously caffeine, alcohol, nicotine and marijuana are pretty much daily requirements at this point.

1. heroin
2. ketamine + whiskey + cocaine
3. MDMA + LSD
4. nitrous oxide (my invisible friends think this should be #1 on the list but I never listen to those jokers anymore)
5. DMT

i don't really consider marijuana to be a drug...

Your actually bang on right with that. Thank you for correcting my stupidity, because I also do not consider it a drug. Alcohol on the other hand is worse than heroin to/for me.