• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Top 3 Drugs You Wish You Could Still Easily Get

1. OTC morphine
2. OTC pure cocaine
3. LSD

How old are you when you were getting OTC cocaine? ;)

I see a lot of people saying MXE, and I can't argue. If I'd known it was going to disappear like it has I'd have bought 5g and stashed it for when the going gets tough. Really was a wonder drug if used therapeutically.

Stims seem to be fast becoming a dead end for me. I do wish I could still Morphine 20mg IR and a strain of weed called G13-haze.

Haha didn't realise it was drugs I personally used to get, I was just going for good drugs that used to be easily available. Shops in the UK used to sell cocaine and morphine like they were paracetamol back in the late 1800's and early 1900's.

1. MDPV
2. MDPV
3. More MDPV

On second thought, maybe it's not such a bad thing that I can no longer easily get some...

I can get/got every drug I can possibly want.

Ecstasy pressed pills are the hardest for me to find now a days. Molly caps are everywhere though.

Oxy
Morphine
Hell, even the old days of Darvocet

Stupid Tier rules and Dr BS these days. Our whole practice in town has scaled everyone down, I have a brain disease & several chronic illnesses, and they put me back to Tramadol only. WTF? I'm miserable, and obviously too stupid or old to figure out how to network, LOL.

Oxy
Morphine
Hell, even the old days of Darvocet

Stupid Tier rules and Dr BS these days. Our whole practice in town has scaled everyone down, I have a brain disease & several chronic illnesses, and they put me back to Tramadol only. WTF? I'm miserable, and obviously too stupid or old to figure out how to network, LOL.

That's crazy. What are your pain conditions may I ask.

Nothing except pure, pharm grade Diamorphine. That's the only thing "they" don't have...

Any good RC opioid, preferably a strong fent analog. I just got kicked off pain management, my old RC vendor (I primarily got Butyr fent, Acryl fent, and others) went outta business, and I can't find a single vendor I trust, especially one that takes something besides BC (I have no idea how BC works). Even on Lookchem and ChemsRus, a lot of these vendors seem like a scam. Being a chronic pain patient with a huge opie tolerance and going thru massive pain and WDs, all I want is a good vendor of these analogs that has good product/delivery promptness/tracking numbers/stealth/and sends you what you order at reasonable prices. So that's really all I'm looking for and can't find. The rural South sucks and is very nazi-esque on opie RXs.

1 Ketamine
2 MXE
3 PCP

I regret how loosely I'd use and cheap I'd sell MXE when it was just an e-mail away.