Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Top 3 Drugs You Wish You Could Still Easily Get

Anyway, here's my list:
1. Mephedrone
2. MDMA
3. Methamphetamine

Very hard to argue with those. If I had 1% of the great MDMA that, erm, slipped through my fingers in the early 90's I'd be a happy bunny. As for the day, not that long ago, when we could ring up and get next day delivery by the postman on brilliant mephedrone...Jesus wept. And so do I.

The word, "nostalgia," actually literally means, "the pain of remembrance."

Well, more literally 'homecoming pain' or 'homesickness' as we might term it. Coined for Swiss soldiers fighting away from home in the 17th century apparently.

Update

Real MDMA/MDA
MXE/Ketamine
The old-skool no-gel Opana's and the pink 10mg Opana IR's

OC80'S non-OP ones.
Heroin(its a stuff around to get and shit quality)
Xanax on tap

1. Pharmaceutical Laudanum, over the counter.
2. Old school barbiturates (Seconal, Nembutal, Amytal, etc.), easily obtained by any GP with the complaint of some insomnia.
3. Quaaludes, again easily obtained from any doctor upon telling him you have trouble sleeping.

I get the pink 10mg Opana Irs 150 a month and fent patches 75mcg every 48 hrs. I want back the good old school fish flake coke and the chance to try mdma or even considering heroin..

I get the pink 10mg Opana Irs 150 a month and fent patches 75mcg every 48 hrs. I want back the good old school fish flake coke and the chance to try mdma or even considering heroin..

Bullshit

---
I need to visit a college campus soon, I miss readily available varieties of all sorts, mostly weed. I missed out on pure psilocin by less than a day back when I was 19.

1. OC 40 / oxycontin 40 mg
2. Halcion / triazolam
3. F2 / flunitrazepam 2 mg

Ahh the good old days.. Miss thoose fuckers..

Dilaudid because heroin is easy to find. but I would love to mix the legs of heroin with the rush of hydromorphone
MDMA, can't really find them anymore nor can you trust many of them unless you have a testing kit, but I used to love IVing MDMA together with Meth. Meth is pretty easy to find
LSD because I found LSD a fun yet controllable psychedelic.

Morphine from kurrupt docs
Flunitrazepam
Mepronizine both taken off the market....
oh and 4-MMC

The only things that I wish I had a plug for are:
1.DMT
2.Mescaline
3.Salvia

None of them. I could easily hypothetically get pretty much any drug I wanted but I no longer use drugs, so I have no desire to get any or use them.

Opanas
Fentynl lollis
(Wish I could,get them and,use them but been,clean,of opiates) and I tend to keep it that way

The,dubstar xtc pill from I think 2008.one,of my favirote pills ever.right befor every damn pill had piperazine in it.

percs
morphine
opana
dilaudid
xanax
valium
klonopin

pretty much every pill...

edit: almost forgot soma :)
edit#2: also forgot alcohol!

Last edited: