• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Top 3 Drugs You Wish You Could Still Easily Get

The only one that I had easy access to that I no longer do, and that I kinda miss, is LSD.

With ease, I'd go with;
Demerol as well, I only had it once, was nice as I recall
Opium (Best PK ever.. Let me live in an opium den)
Fent patches (As of late, they're a rare substance)
Also, Gabapentin, I can get keys of powder, but I don't want 2.2lb of fucking gaba, I'd be an utter mess.

That's a tough one:

1. Phenmetrazine
2. Diconal
3. PCP

Plus with the exception of Mepronizine, I think I can still get everything everyone already said. Just sayin'.

DMT
Acetaminophen
Ibuprofen

I wish the rest was simply unobtainable for me

Methoxetamine (there'd be plenty of legal analogues, why the hell nobody cares to synthesize them??)
4,4'-dimethylaminorex (maybe also 4-MAR and other oxazolines like Pemoline)
hmmm.... and many scientific compounds that aren't available yet. The other RCs weren't worth it IMO.

Isopropylphenidate luckily is still easy to get currently. IPPD + MXE -> and you'll never want to do coke again ;)

I don't do drugs anymorrle, but hypothetically

4-MAR
Cheap Indian keta
Cheap pure mephedrone

So let's think about easily produceable 4-MAR analogues ... :) it's the one truly under-exploited RC structure ...

What about 2-fluro-methylaminorex? I agree there is huge potential there. Possibly more so than there was with the cathinones. This time I won't be silly and I'll stock up, at the prices mephedrone was it would have been worth buying half a kilo and burying it cross country in time secured safes :D

I wish I could still get good imported hash. I can get crappy imported or over priced bubble but I miss when I would get good Kasmir or Afghan in the 80s. I can still get all the drugs I like though Ketamine is a challenge.

Opium
Kratom
Scopolamine - not sure if it fits into this category as I don't know if it was widely available at some point at all, but I'd like to try pure scopolamine at some point in my life. Datura was interesting, but I'm too afraid of it because of uncertainty in dosages.