• Miami

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
Postin From Chi' town myself.

But, funny that not alot of people have mentioned Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, etc. Especially the Dallas area, where the dope is being smuggled in through the southern border (i.e. Mexico). The dope down there is the freshest and d boys all over town coppin.

Last edited:
Believe it or not I've had good dope in Ohio - namely the Cincinnati, Dayton and Columbus area.. pricey, but good...

I have too in Cinci
But I never really copped any where else to be able to compare

Always wondered how our shit stacks up against some other cities
One thing that's different around here it's not processed down and sold in dimes like most cities, you might catch a guy selling 20's some times but 99% of the time it's sold by weight, all raw, and through pc's pretty much always

I think this has it's own advantages and disadvantages

Portland, Maine
Seattle
Vancouver
Chicago
Newark
(don´t know any other)

Last edited:
I know of a city which Is not well known throughout the country and may not be top ten but is definitely pretty high up there and although it's not crazy popular throughout the country it is on the east coast of New England it is Holyoke mass and is a hot spot cuz it's a perfect city for it to trickle down from NYC people from Vermont and upstate mass come to Holyoke to get their dope because it is extremely easy to find,cheap, and potent

Yup, Holyoke is up there. If you drive through the right neighborhoods there are people calling to you to pull over and buy drugs.

Very good quality, open air market, and cheap.

It got sketchier in the last few years to cop there but its still pretty damn easy...just don't go with a car full of white kids and you're golden.

New Orleans is the oldest heroin city in america. Its like weed there. Vietnamese bring it in.

I think st.louis must be one of the lowest ranked cities, been here 9 months and only found it once! Was much easier in Phoenix!

I'd say Jersey is the best I remeber going up to newark 7 or 8 years ago when I started slamming dope and getting like 50 stamp'd bags of the best dope I ever had, been years since I copped in jersey but still probally a pretty hot dope spot.

With that said I'm going to say baltimore is the second best and also its probally easier to find in baltimore then jersey if you don't know where to go. Shit baltimore probally the easiest city to find dope in maybe im just biased though but its a small ass city with awhoole lotta heroin.

Yeah Ive lived all over NNJ, and whether it be Ptown, Newark, or JC/Hoboken/, ive always coped some good shit. I always rolled in Paterson though, was just comfortable in it, never was in Newark lol,

And in JC I would take the light rail an walk so I wasn't in a car, which made it a little different.

Cincinnati is pretty bad now and it's only getting worse. A lot of overdoses involving deaths involving people I know or know of through other people.

Old post but couldn't help chiming in!! im a NNJ kid, so I cant turn my back on good ole' Paterson, Newark, and JC. Copped in all three, but Paterson and Newark just has dudes on the block screamin at you to pull over, and most of the Dope aint bad by my standards.

Check out this vid, called a drive through Paterson. If you've copped in Paterson you will know most of these streets, if not copped on them before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb1L2htsrnc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apPYptuoH2Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7cYF1A8S5E

some of the fire-most china white Ive ever had was out of the Bluff.

Yeah same here lol...I got some JC shit recently that was fire...took the light rail from Hoboken to the most ghetto lookin JC spot and was never to hard to find if you just ask around.
Most of the time they just ask you, but if you do ask and they don't know they don't get too butt hurt about it cuz its probably pretty common.

I'll try to explain the simply complicated procedure that is being used. You see, this change has all been done before!