Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Miami

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
Lacey/khadijah amen. I'm from ct and still go to Jersey for dope sometimes. Ptown is just a sure thing. Its everywhere and consistently good. Im not from jersey but I agree - can't beat it.

WTF?...
I just noticed Detroit wasn't on this list at the top of the page and it sure as fuck should be.
That's just fuckin wrong!

Some of the best dope I've ever got on the retail level was in the D...
Just gotta know what the fuck you doing or you gonna get robbed or pinched. Made many a trip back to Canada with my ass stuffed full of dope when I was much younger and didn't have a shitload of drug, robbery, B&E, weapons & assault convictions that now prevent me from EVER being able to enter the US again hahaha!

How is Toronto not on this list?!

Been coppin' in the GTA since day one, but you gotta know what you are doing and have good connects to get the good shit without getting burned.
No cold coppin in Toronto unless you find a whore and get her to hook ya up and piece her off with (prices not allowed) or some dope. I've done this on a few occasions and scored one of my best numbers back in the day this way.

Last edited by a moderator:
In New Bedford MA, from living in Chicago my whole life. I just get the vibe it's all over the place out here, tryna be good tho and certainly can not catch anymore charges so fuck naw cold copping for me

Denver is coming up fast.,..ever since weed became legal kids are mixing hash and smack and callin it Her-ijuana....god dam high schoolers got no idea what there gettin into..

Last edited:
I had a solid connect to Bmore's finest dope for a good 4 months until my guy got pinched. Now I have a guy who cops from NYC and brings it back to MD, but I'd have to say Bmore has got NYC beat from what I've tried at least.

Maybe not H but they don't call Houston the script capitol for nothing =D

Dayton,OH is becoming a trafficking hq. Dope is prices are not allowed a cap and thats typically .05-.08 . Quality if you dont go to street dealers is superb.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just moved to seekonk MA. About 10 minutes from Providence. Anyone else from the area?

What's up!! From Boston here. We're stranded in San Diego near airport
. Until tonight. Any advice? Where to go? Call?

1. New Jersey ( state as a whole )
2. Philly
3. Nyc
4. Chicago/ Detroit
5. Lawerance/ Holoyoke , mass

In terms of quality an availability I would say these coyotes are your best bet . I don't kno much about chi town or the D but I put them
Ahead of mass cities cuZ there so much bigger. Also no states that only have black tar deserve to be on the list ! Even tho San francisco is very tolerant of street level dealing an using , the quality of the dope wouldn't get someone use to ECP even well.
Really? East Coast Powder is a lot stronger than LA tar? A little piece of that shit is strong as hell! Waaaaay more powerful than SF or Seattle tar.

I dont get how you can just lump an entire state together though. There is a lot of heroin in New Jersey, but its not some commodity you can walk into a convenience store and buy.

It is close to that in certain cities such as Paterson and Newark but in all honesty, people from Jersey tend to talk their state up in all facets. Best beaches, best food, best sports teams, best diversity, blah blah blaaah

If you want to know the place with the best combination of least likely to get arrested, quality of dope, and open airness: its Philadelphia.

I dont even have to go to these other places to know. Im sure you can score some dope in Jersey City that could be better than dope from Philly but if we're just talking about averages: its Philly

And more specifically: Kensington. When you think about Philadelphia heroin, you're thinking of Kensington.

BEcause it has a larger population than most places in this thread, you can get shitty dope just as easily as good dope

I won't bullshit you, there's a lot of garbage out there. But there's a lot of good shit too. And you dont get arrested just for being white, yet the dealers know what you're there for.

Well, it depends o how you dress when you're down there really. If you dress like a junky and walk like a junky, cops dont fuck with you.

If you dress like a lot of kids today with the all-jordan outfit with the matching shoes and snapback and its all brand new looking, you're gonna get fucked with. By both the cops and the locals.

The key is to appear like you have absolutely nothing of value for them to fuck with you about, and know exactly where you are going. Or at least look like it. Even if you just wander around waiting for some dude to yell at you at least look like you know where you are going. That way, dealers think you are just another junky and less likely to think you're a cop if you actually look like you know what you're doing. They aren't as big on the track mark thing here because a lot of people snort.

And the cops are less likely to fuck with you because they just assume you're another disenfranchised person who would be smart enough to not be so easy to arrest. Most junkies do their shit as soon as they get it, so outside of the actual block its hard to arrest them for shit.

That's another reason you want to be in and out as fast as possible, once you get on the main streets (Kensington and Allegheny), it is damn near impossible to get arrested unless you start the situation yourself like by nodding out in the middle of the street or shooting up in an open area

There's a shortage of public bathrooms down there, for a couple different reasons. I always waited until I got out of Kensington before I did my shit. There's a McDonald's at broad and Allegheny but gl shooting up there in peace. Ive done it but it was like 830 in the morning before black people wake up

Where am I going with this...

Had to choose other... Here in Portland, OR meth and heroin are on absolutely every single corner from the west hills to downtown to west of 205

Being native to ct all my life I'd have to vote for ct. It's a major gateway to and from Boston,ny and nj and alike . It's everywhere here!

I see a lot of love coming from the Dayton/Columbus/Cincy areas.
While I do live in cincy and that is always my place to cop, I've been to Dayton many times to get the caps. Crazy how two cities being only 45 mins away have way diff dope scenes. I'd say both are pretty equal as quality/price are concerned but cincy has way more open markets. It's actually hard not to find it. As for Columbus, never copped so idk. Although a buddy says the Mexicans have set up shop there so tar is pretty readily available. It rarely makes its way down to cincy though so IDK.

No love for Camden NJ? They have better dope then northern Jersey in my opinion and Phillys is also kick ass. Baltimore's sucks!