Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Miami

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
Damn, I need a car. I wanna check out the scene in Chicago. Sounds beeeaaauuutiful there is definitely H here in J'ville but its kinda tricky to find. Especially since my dude is in prison! His shit was consistently awesome, though.

Per capita its hands down Baltimore. Its like 1 in ten ppl. Its literally everywhere...from the deepest ghetto to the most Boonie places in northern Maryland.

If you network correctly it doesn't matter what city you're in, the government wouldn't declare a "war on drugs" if there were only a handful of cities that have an abundant supply, and A+ quality (like I said if you know how to network right, and always move up social ladders meeting people and making good impressions). If then it's how many users there are in a population that measures a city than its irrelevant, obviously there are cities with the highest populations that will or could have more users but who cares? Unless you're on an island in the middle of the ocean, and as long as you have the gift of gab you can work your way to finding good shit and it shouldn't take long.

Cincinnati is pretty bad now and it's only getting worse. A lot of overdoses involving deaths involving people I know or know of through other people.

Usually that means it's good lol
Rare cinci mention though

You can't just say all cinci dope is bad though, it's a crazy little city packed full of dope, real hit or miss game
Pretty much all depends on your connect, I've seen every kind, color, and consistency of dope in this city

Vancouver is good in the sense that absolutely anyone can go to the right part of town and literally be stopped by two or more people trying to sell you dope even if they don't know you. That doesn't mean it's any good, or that you won't be ripped off. On average though considering the generally passable quality and incredible ease of purchase compared to many other places, I'd say it's alright.

London, Ontario has got the quality H for the last few years since the OxyNeo's hit the scene. 40-60% purity SEA if you have good hooks...
I can get off the brick shit before my boy steps on it periodically. One point of that shit IV'd has you floating on a cloud for a few hours before it starts to fade slowly.

1. New Jersey ( state as a whole )
2. Philly
3. Nyc
4. Chicago/ Detroit
5. Lawerance/ Holoyoke , mass

In terms of quality an availability I would say these coyotes are your best bet . I don't kno much about chi town or the D but I put them
Ahead of mass cities cuZ there so much bigger. Also no states that only have black tar deserve to be on the list ! Even tho San francisco is very tolerant of street level dealing an using , the quality of the dope wouldn't get someone use to ECP even well.

I live twenty minutes outside baltimore and I can say it is everywhere raw or scramble both are great depending on where you cop

I live twenty minutes outside baltimore and I can say it is everywhere raw or scramble both are great depending on where you cop

Yea I live in towson and its everywhere here too, it just pours out of the city. There is good scramble out there, I've had it a few times, but I always cop raw because just like smoking swag over shatter, I'd rather have to do a smaller amount for a better high.

The scramble is just raw that has been cut to hell.

Yea I live in towson, right by the city county line and its everywhere here too, it just pours out of the city. Plus there are a lot of dealers who are moving around this area bc with pxy being so expensive they know there are tons of college students that have money from mom and dad haha..
There is good scramble out there, I've had it a few times, and by a few times i mean like twice...scramble is total shit 95% of the time it's just enough to get the sick off plus make you nod from all the benedryl in there.

Raw is usually always good, sometimes it's really cut other times its pire poison quality. Have seen ppl go out from IV ing a 20 vial..

but I always cop raw because just like smoking swag over shatter, I'd rather have to do a smaller amount for a better high.

The scramble is just raw that has been cut to hell