Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Miami

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
Philly its sooo plentiful there they give it away...got 7 samples today from seven different corners... Don't even have to pay for dope most days ...kinda reminds me of a town going through an oil boom were everybody's giving out 100$ bills and pushing wheelbarrows full money around ....that place i flooded with high quality heroin...

and once again, nobody gives a shit

come to my local hood and see whats fuckin shakin

whoa people sell and do drugs in public what a dive

now take that and give every fourth person a gun

welcome to Philly

^^

Haha

Yeah please don't tell anybody from NY, Philly, Baltimore, Chigaco, etc.. how "hard" anywhere in Canada is.. Haha. Give me a break.

I never once said Vancouver was "Hard" or more violent then the above mentioned US Cities, because it's not. The Downtown Eastside is indeed the worst junky shithole in North America with some of the best (retail level) SWA heroin & cocaine available in Canada for CHEAP!

And I don't give a fuck what hood you from, I'm just as quick to dump some lead in a motherfucker with my 12 gauge or .44 Mag if some goof come fuckin' around with me and mine!

Last edited:
You guys are leaving Detroit off too. Tar is an inferior form of h. I've done it in boston and Los Angeles. There's a lil city off 100000 in mass called Lawrence that's good to but I hear Baltimore and Paterson are the best. I'm in shitty ass fla now with nothing

I've only been to philly and Newark for dope, and I couldn't imagine there is any place as plentiful and organized as philly, with quality.

Once again, I will tell you American's that Downtown Eastside Vancouver will make you give your fucking head a shake...
I don't care what City you're from.
Compared to Camden bro.. Sorry but I wud just walk up and down those mean mean streets and fucking take all their bags.. Our street dealers are way worse and Tha young bouls chillin on the set to be cool then any of your Canadian fucking junkies would ever be..

Ooohh you got a gram, you don't need that lemme hold that bro.. I'll bring it back.. Lol

I thought it was common knowledge that East Vancouver is the grossest junkie spot in NoAmer. People run to camden to cop, but rarely do people stay to get high. It was always in/out for me. East Vanc has resident junkbags....tons of them.

Compared to Camden bro.. Sorry but I wud just walk up and down those mean mean streets and fucking take all their bags.. Our street dealers are way worse and Tha young bouls chillin on the set to be cool then any of your Canadian fucking junkies would ever be..

Ooohh you got a gram, you don't need that lemme hold that bro.. I'll bring it back.. Lol

That's how I felt in Montreal. Like I dare you to try to rip off my NYer ass. I didn't have a worry in the world walking around their worst part of town at night. Their gay French accents don't make them any more threatening, although I didn't allow them to speak more than a sentence of French to one another to prevent any plotting against me. I will say that it's extremely easy to cop there, although crack is a little easier to buy (black people ride up to you on bicycles asking if you want any) whereas I used I bum to help me score dope, bit that was at night and he said 'smack' as he called it is easier to get during the day which is generally how it works.

Then you'd get jumped, stabbed (needle or knife) or shot!...
We got guns in Canada too you dumb motherfucker!

Then you'd get jumped, stabbed (needle or knife) or shot!...
We got guns in Canada too you dumb motherfucker!

Ya'll got guns, but are too nice to use them. looool.

I'll vouch for camden.. doesn't matter if you steal a bundle or a bag from the stash.. kiss your ass goodbye.
Shooting up in the alley in camden? Better have a form of a weapon near-by.. junkies will try to rob you.. happen to me on more than one occasion. Ain't no way a motherfucker going to take my bag when I'm dopesick. lol

You'd be surprised ..well maybe not but Hartford , Bridgeport and sometimes "Pillford" which is Milford all can be filled more so Hartford and bpt oh and Stamford all because they're a good population decent money etc inbetween the upper east coast or New England and part or the tri-state area (Connecticut ...it's get. Attachments to so many places) .

biggest I've heard is NY never looked into it but a friend I knew said the "jungle" in ny carries best for cheap .

Ya'll got guns, but are too nice to use them. looool.

I'll vouch for camden.. doesn't matter if you steal a bundle or a bag from the stash.. kiss your ass goodbye.
Shooting up in the alley in camden? Better have a form of a weapon near-by.. junkies will try to rob you.. happen to me on more than one occasion. Ain't no way a motherfucker going to take my bag when I'm dopesick. lol

You don't know shit about Canada do ya dude?...
Somebody fucks with me or mine and they gonna be catching lead from the .44 Magnum or the 12 gauge dude.

You damn yanks got the wrong impression of Canada. Southwestern Ontario is just like the US...
I live 90 minutes from NE Detroit dude and have copped there on a few occasions without a fucking problem!

Yeah..... Why do Americans have this insulated view of Canada? It's just like when all the wanksters from NY or Jersey come to Orlando. They think it is all Disney and easy prey but they find they are quickly out of their element. I knew this wanna be thug that would always tell all these stories about everything he'd done in Jersey and how hard he was. Well he started doing his thing and making money when they found him dead with a bullet to the head. Some jump boys had been watching him and took him for everything he had including his life. He survived Jersey but got his in the burbs of Orlando.

^^ Yup!

Fuck NJ!...

If I had to live there, I would just have more guns and bullets for them motherfuckers!

Lol.. fuck jersey? Alright, guy. Fuck you. Pussy.

You Jersey fuckers all think you so fucking hard online...
I don't give a fuck about that shithole State!

I can't even get into your fucking Country because of all my firearms, robbery, B&E, possession for the purpose & possession (numerous substances), assault, assault with a weapon, assault causing bodily harm, assault police officer, evading arrest, theft over $5K, theft under $5K, breach of bail, breach of probation and the list just goes on and on...

Come spend some time at the Elgin Middlesex Detention Centre (the worst jail in Canada by far) and see how fucking hard you really are!...

That is if you survive your first day, as motherfuckers be getting fucked up and killed in there all the time.

I don't wanna hear anymore fucking shit about "how hard" you Jersey boys are!

I was just wanting to lay a check down..hating on many..trying to understand the dope game of other cities besides chicago.

Totally excited, hyped up for proper, grammatically correct, checks.

Gibbs bro..hey man..I see your hating..getting worked up..I'm down to take sides

Gibbs teach my how to blue light I am game man..I'm cool with Canadians dawg..I'm a chicago

[QU have too much coOTE=jigsawpuzzlepiece;7126920]There is no way Chicago is the best H town for several reasons...

1. its not on one of the major U.S. coasts, why do you think New Jersey and Baltimore have such great dope? Their port position on the east coast. Southern states like Texas and Georgia get stuff coming from South America. Same with southern Cali, etc.

Chicago however is pretty isolated from the major dope trafficking lines. But there is high demand, so it finds it way there somehow, but...

2. since its harder to get the supply into Chicago, higher levels are going to be more likely to wanna make extra money... I'd say in general dope from chicago is more likely to have been stepped on / cut harder than stuff

3. lots of people travelling from all over the midwest to get to Chicago, they will pay whatever the dealer is asking for dope no matter how shitty it is. Who is gonna drive 2 hours sick and then turn down a deal cause its $10 more or the quality ain't great or the bag looks skimp... they'll buy it anyway. Its a seller's market for sure.[/QUOTE]

Bro ..I am 29 yo..Chicagoan..With extensive experience in the dope game, street life, and our dominating penile institutions, I'd be willing to bet, not only considering it is the major hub of Mexican cartel heroin, that there is dope coming in from all over as well. As I am a low level ci..whiteboard from suburbs..and am a plugged thug, mobster, And have a great sexual aura and confidence in self defense and denial.

Last edited by a moderator:
You Jersey fuckers all think you so fucking hard online...
I don't give a fuck about that shithole State!

I can't even get into your fucking Country because of all my firearms, robbery, B&E, possession for the purpose & possession (numerous substances), assault, assault with a weapon, assault causing bodily harm, assault police officer, evading arrest, theft over $5K, theft under $5K, breach of bail, breach of probation and the list just goes on and on...

Come spend some time at the Elgin Middlesex Detention Centre (the worst jail in Canada by far) and see how fucking hard you really are!...

That is if you survive your first day, as motherfuckers be getting fucked up and killed in there all the time.

I don't wanna hear anymore fucking shit about "how hard" you Jersey boys are!

Hahahha. How are you going to say "You Jersey fuckers all think you so fucking hard online..." then go off to list your criminal history on a message board and claim how hardbody you are. Fuckin' great, I needed that laugh cause jersey is a shithole & we don't get to laugh often. Thanks, mang. Just because you hung out with some wannabe gangsta whiteboy who claims jersey is his homeland doesn't mean you got a proper taste of jersey. If you did, you'd spit that shit out in a second cause jersey is a fuckin' dump that'll leave a wicked taste in your mouth, kid. 'Nut in yo' mouf' son.

"Come spend some time at the Elgin Middlesex Detention Centre" No shit? ANY MAX fuckin' security prison is going to be hardbody. But you know what? Spend a few nights in camden COUNTY jail. Your ass would get chewed off & torn apart, especially if you're fuckin' white. Lets see you hold your own in there.

I don't have to flaunt how 'hard' I am, or go off & list my criminal history. I know what it's all about, I fuckin' live it every day.

I've been to camden twice, Newark a billion times, Paterson a handful, the south bronx a handful and brooklyn a handful. They all have bad areas. The most scared I've ever been though was when I was passing through Cleveland, Ohio. I felt like it was the worst hood I had ever seen. I was literally too scared to look anyone in the eye. This was ten years ago also, so that might've had an impact on my memory of the place. I also was much more into LSD, cocaine and pot as my drugs at the time. I was actually following Phish during their summer 2004 tour, traveling from Saratoga Springs, NY to Deer Creek, Indiana. I had to pass through Ohio and Cleveland has (had?) some HOOD areas.