• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Too quick to ban

I'm a selective "garbologist"; i only go through the bins of people who might chuck out things of value/interest/paparazzi interest.

Speaking of which, what was the stuff in those baggies you chucked out last week?

get a room you two ;) wouldn't hurt for an invitation either. Just sayin' xx

My vintage Eczema collection....

Oooh! I love a bit of medical kitsch.

I'll stick it on ebay and say it was collected by Hitler's doctor, shortly before it drove him mad(der) and led him to make the foolish decisions that cost the nazis the war.
Cheers mate!

get a room you two ;) wouldn't hurt for an invitation either. Just sayin' xx

On a measly Smod garbo's wage? It'd be a pretty dodgy room.
....but p'haps that's how you like it? ;)

Hmmmm like I said everyone can have an education but wisdom is priceless gem

To true n that's one of the best posts I've read on BL NI see I'm going to like you ;)
To be honest I think we've had good ban'ahhh over last few days :)

We're luck y'know?!

Not every sub-forum has FUBZ :D

Mods suck.... ;)

Lol shuddup you :D

God is watching you masturbate in the bathroom Raas

NSFW:
removed by request
[/QUOTE]

Reported n infrancted for 5,000 weeks :D jk
(He does seem to like Raasy's batg pic summit we should know, OTW ;))

Evey

Last edited by a moderator:
Oo is that a pic of Raas? He looks far more dickhead-ish than I could've imagined.

Oo is that a pic of Raas? He looks far more dickhead-ish than I could've imagined.

Awh Raasy's gorgeous I've a selection of his pics here :D I'd never pass them on tho I often joke with him I would in one of our Raasy-Evey uhhh "squabbles" hahaha.... Awh he's lovely really :) he's a good person to have as a friend tho; loyal, trustworthy, kind, caring n a dear :)

Why do you think I don't post my own pics lol

Awh but you n OTW are gorgeous ;)

------
Note: he'll kick my ass for embarrassing him like this, later lol see what I put myself through to entertain you all =D

Evey

Awh Raasy's gorgeous I've a selection of his pics here :D I'd never pass them on tho I often joke with him I would in one of our Raasy-Evey uhhh "squabbles" hahaha.... Awh he's lovely really :) he's a good person to have as a friend tho; loyal, trustworthy, kind, caring n a dear :)

Don't listen to her, Raas. She sent me a cloned copy of that saucy memory stick you gave to her at Christmas.

Don't listen to her, Raas. She sent me a cloned copy of that saucy memory stick you gave to her at Christmas.

Tut. I hope you paid more than a fiver for it....

Now, **Snaps fingers and beckons one of his mods** Could one of the most gracious amongst you please now take down my pics, that OTW very kindly shared with us

Tut. I hope you paid more than a fiver for it....

Now, **Snaps fingers and beckons one of his mods** Could one of the most gracious amongst you please now take down my pics, that OTW very kindly shared with us

I got it on tick. Something like ''if you're not happy, Lever Brothers will give you your money back''.

Removed the pics. Just for future reference - the proper way to beckon us is ''Garçon? Petit fille?''.

God damn*, pics removed and a personal response given in just over 5 minutes of beckoning. The service around here truly is impeccable!

Last edited:
Sorry Raasy I shoulda removed your pic when quoting. Thanks, Don, for removing it <3

Evey

God damn*, pics removed and a personal response given in just over 5 minutes of beckoning. The service around here truly is impeccable!

some of us were sleeping....

Also, I still remember....

I've got give Don 10 out of 10 for efficiency :) Damn man you're making stalking him rather difficult :D (Jk)

Evey