• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

This WAR never ends.

You ... garden

Very interesting.

It's all about spaghetti sauce, fam.

The grapes are only to give my back deck privacy from the 30 townhomes that are my backyard neighbors.

Herbs on deck, but strictly relating to sauces and gravies. Oregano, basil, thyme, rosemary-- got a few mints out there from the early 2000's but them bitches just took hold and became invasive. I'm not propagating them at all.

I'm honestly really frustrated with my pepper bed because it just doesn't thrive the way the rest of the beds do. Starts off strong and then begins to flower entirely too early-- no matter how many buds I pick it's like a god damn Cerberus, growing 3-4 as a response. I just can't get them to form a strong foundation before they start fruiting and re-routing nutrients.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Egzoset I’ve never insulted you, nor will I ever. And it is not my crew, never has been and never will be. I am an English speaking Nova Scotia (er?), previously from increasingly nazi Manitoba. I serve at the discretion of more senior mods. If you have a problem with my behaviour, so be it; you are free to complain And I have ansolutely zero issues with that.

There is no mod team assault assisted by newbies and I certainly don’t award any popularity points (wtf are those?)

What am I insisting on? What? You are just wrong about my behaviour and I ditched Fuck Combustion years ago.

For *me* and me only, not making any statements of claim for anyone else, the war is over. I’ve given up. I’ ve surrendered. Feel free to continue to fight. I’m not.

Tom

@Egzoset I’ve never insulted you, nor will I ever. And it is not my crew, never has been and never will be. I am an English speaking Nova Scotia (er?), previously from increasingly nazi Manitoba. I serve at the discretion of more senior mods. If you have a problem with my behaviour, so be it; you are free to complain And I have ansolutely zero issues with that.

There is no mod team assault assisted by newbies and I certainly don’t award any popularity points (wtf are those?)

What am I insisting on? What? You are just wrong about my behaviour and I ditched Fuck Combustion years ago.

For *me* and me only, not making any statements of claim for anyone else, the war is over. I’ve given up. I’ ve surrendered. Feel free to continue to fight. I’m not.

Tom

I might be getting paranoid but did he complain about me again?

God damnit, @Egzoset, I love you like a brother that I fight with every time we meet. Why can't you see that?

I'm also NOT A FRIGGIN' MODERATOR. I don't even chill in their super cool exclusive sub.

Stop being paranoid. I'm still here because I'm extremely well-versed in toeing the line while making you think I'm crossing it. That's literally all there is to it. We used to call it trolling but now the word is so much more hollow than it was in the beginning....

And really, I only troll you because I like you and you seem so god damn confident in what you know.

Much love, brother, and I need you to remember this the next time i start giving you shit

This will answer the question YOU didn't ask:

Cannara, Nugz, Nugz Sativa

And preliminary visual examination didn't give much clues about an infestation, hence the potential presence of more "sanitary additives" than normally required. Which is what a cannabis consumer might be concerned about, especially from an « H.R. » perspective. aHummm...

And preliminary visual examination didn't give much clues about an infestation, hence the potential presence of more "sanitary additives" than normally required. Which is what a cannabis consumer might be concerned about, especially from an « H.R. » perspective. aHummm...

there's SO MANY questions i don't ask you, though

life's just easier that way

and ironically, from my digestion of what you just posted..... i don't think you answered anybody's question at all, dude.

your imagination is so dope, man.

I'm familiar with nugs and sativa, but what's cannara? I swear to god i'm hoping you're about to drop an infused marinara recipe but i honestly can't call it-- you're a wildcard, brother

Because youyouyou are speaking in riddles; I only speak English and a limited amount of Polish & Ukrainian (intention on being bilingual). Ok, so Cannara is a holding company an Nugz is a LLC that grows in Quebec, sells in Quebec, and sells ice water hash that is capped at 30% THC wt, same as their regular hash. Didn’t bother checking on any of their cultivation protocols b/c it isn’t available in Nova Scotia, nor is Tribal, the other LLC they sell from.

Tom
(feel free to let me know should if I should start insisting on using real mimimi’s. i’m willing, but the people won’t understand what I’m saying.)

Now I’m off to Twitter hoping to find out something else exploded.

Last edited:
D'accord, Cannara, Nugz. Je comprends. Mais ce n'est pas un épisode de Jeopardy. Étant donné que ni Nugz ni les tribus n'utilisent l'irradiation, du moins c'est ce qu'ils prétendent, ou un traitement chimique, j'ai l'impression que votre perception est que cela est représentatif de dommages chimiques et/ou radiologiques. en l’absence de plus d’informations, il ne s’agit que d’un jeu de devinettes qui ne fait rien pour clarifier ou élucider. Mais encore une fois, l'hypothèse quant aux dommages physiques résultant d'une sorte de procédure de stérilisation ne peut être conclue de manière adéquate sans l'ajout d'échantillons étiquetés supplémentaires à des fins de comparaison.

Tom

jesus christ, you know it's serious when folks go back to their native tongues.

we've got strong 3:1 odds on egzoset taking down the reigning heavyweight moderator, but that's only because nobody ever knows what he's saying. WILDCARD BITCHES (betting remains open until we see the next response from either contender. PM me for details, $30min)

but also, I'm sure there's at least one of you that will scroll through here over the next few years and have the time to sit back and really appreciate the fight between two foreigners that this reminds me of

Last edited:

Legal word salad document involving Cannara Biotech. Only try reading if you want a headache (anout 200 pages)
seems to revolve around financial restructuring

Also, Cannara seems to have recalled at least two lots #’s/sku’s of Sativa flower that I can find b/c of improperly labeled Cannabinoid levels.
Tom

Last edited:
MouHa! Ah! Ah! « Improperly labelled »!! I love that punch-line...

:LOL:

Well, no doubt the reader will appreciate it and we don't all have headaches everyday all year long anyway. Personally i chose to take advantage of this contribution in order to find the string "Hexo": its presence would have been an agravating factor as i'll never forget (nor forgive) Hexo aka Hydropothecary for their myclobutanil scandal disclosed between Christmass and New Year's Eve... As for Cannara i do vaguely remember about them buying 'The Green Organic Dutchman' of Valleyfield, so of course it saddens me greatly to observe such cheating from a producer of my own sacrificed province - not even outside!

Bomb it then ship it, buy Cannara if you miss Windows 1.0! Then i begin to think it's only 1 more day on planet Itnoc...

In The Name Of Children.​

Typical. No « R.-H. motivated » members wanted to comment on what's happening to the virus infestation next...

---

Ex-police chief Bill Blair to handle Liberals' pot legalization file (2016-Jan-10)​
« What is very clear right now is that Mr. Harper's current approach is making marijuana too easy to access for our kids and at the same time funding street crime, organized gangs and gun runners," Trudeau said at a campaign stop in Quebec City in September. »​

Three days later at City Hall meeting the mayor, seen on CPAC:
Justin-Trudeau-at-City-Hall-2016-Jan-13-420x420.png
January 13, 2016 – Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and John Tory – Press Conference
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau answers questions on infrastructure funding in Southern Ontario, marijuana policy, the Saudi Arabia arms deal, and the Canadian economy after meeting with Toronto Mayor John Tory.

The guy was much faster adopting "cannabis" in replacement of "marihuana" than he cared to translate « [ { "INCIDENTAL" } ] » into Québec's actual LEGAL term "po$$e$$ion $imple" (a ~2 year$ pro¢e$$!)... As for the UNGA$$ 2016 announcement i can't but notice « "REGULATION" » ain't exactly a high-level priority besides those i need to repeat just to engrave our collective memory with it:

access for our kids
funding crime

Not for the money he said... :stoned:🤥

M'well, bottom line today is a 3 X consumption increase of disposable LEGAL Wax Pen (in 4 years of « légaleezation »!...) by teenagers from 42 $¢hool$ located in the Ea$t of Québe¢, as was reported by some La Presse article of Halloween previously mentioned. I figure those kids must feel quite relieved to find Justin's large red THC logo plus a tax seal on their high-purity/high-potency "bio" di$tillate - produced in Briti$h-¢olumbia, imported here by Mohawk$ of Ontario! Our $Qd¢ a "filiale" of the al¢ohol indu$try is no match offering ¢on¢entrate$ topping at 30 % THC, e.g. 70 % contaminants... Ah, and lets not forget the absence of combinatorial C(n, r) restrictions on the "¢o¢ktail effe¢t$" of Pest Control Products associated to a concept of NON-DETECTION!! Over-billed/over-taxed to impre$$ the United Nation$, on a planet where demo¢ra¢y in a $tate-of-law remains practically marginal.

🦖

Typical. No « R.-H. motivated » members wanted to comment on what's happening to the virus infestation next...

---

Ex-police chief Bill Blair to handle Liberals' pot legalization file (2016-Jan-10)​
« What is very clear right now is that Mr. Harper's current approach is making marijuana too easy to access for our kids and at the same time funding street crime, organized gangs and gun runners," Trudeau said at a campaign stop in Quebec City in September. »​

Three days later at City Hall meeting the mayor, seen on CPAC:
Justin-Trudeau-at-City-Hall-2016-Jan-13-420x420.png
January 13, 2016 – Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and John Tory – Press Conference
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau answers questions on infrastructure funding in Southern Ontario, marijuana policy, the Saudi Arabia arms deal, and the Canadian economy after meeting with Toronto Mayor John Tory.

The guy was much faster adopting "cannabis" in replacement of "marihuana" than he cared to translate « [ { "INCIDENTAL" } ] » into Québec's actual LEGAL term "po$$e$$ion $imple" (a ~2 year$ pro¢e$$!)... As for the UNGA$$ 2016 announcement i can't but notice « "REGULATION" » ain't exactly a high-level priority besides those i need to repeat just to engrave our collective memory with it:

access for our kids
funding crime

Not for the money he said... :stoned:🤥

M'well, bottom line today is a 3 X consumption increase of disposable LEGAL Wax Pen (in 4 years of « légaleezation »!...) by teenagers from 42 $¢hool$ located in the Ea$t of Québe¢, as was reported by some La Presse article of Halloween previously mentioned. I figure those kids must feel quite relieved to find Justin's large red THC logo plus a tax seal on their high-purity/high-potency "bio" di$tillate - produced in Briti$h-¢olumbia, imported here by Mohawk$ of Ontario! Our $Qd¢ a "filiale" of the al¢ohol indu$try is no match offering ¢on¢entrate$ topping at 30 % THC, e.g. 70 % contaminants... Ah, and lets not forget the absence of combinatorial C(n, r) restrictions on the "¢o¢ktail effe¢t$" of Pest Control Products associated to a concept of NON-DETECTION!! Over-billed/over-taxed to impre$$ the United Nation$, on a planet where demo¢ra¢y in a $tate-of-law remains practically marginal.

🦖

Okay, that does it.

There's no way a person is formatting original content like this.

This straight up reminds me of those bot-posts that use symbols and wingdings instead of letters to get around spam-detection.

Throw enough random characters and HTML at the post and nobody will ever be able to tell where you source your thoughts from.

That was real FAST... Feeling « [ { " *ADDICTED* " } ] » or similar?? 💉
Yann_Moix_sur_la_drogue_en_parlant_du_Colorado_-_ONPC_2018-_Feb.png
« Vous omettez peut-être un détail sur la drogue: c'est peut-être que les drogués cherchent avant tout l'état d'manque avant de chercher l'état d'satisfaction... »

Ah, maybe this applies to YOU mister YouYouMi, being about "addi¢t$" who fo¢u$$ on their witdrawal state even more than an eventual satisfaction. So...

[ Show ignored content ] Why trash sparetime when/if the [ REPORT ] button awaits anyway?! M'well, it depends...

:unsure:

Euh...

That was real FAST... Feeling « [ { " *ADDICTED* " } ] » or similar?? 💉
Yann_Moix_sur_la_drogue_en_parlant_du_Colorado_-_ONPC_2018-_Feb.png
« Vous omettez peut-être un détail sur la drogue: c'est peut-être que les drogués cherchent avant tout l'état d'manque avant de chercher l'état d'satisfaction... »

Ah, maybe this applies to YOU mister YouYouMi, being about "addi¢t$" who fo¢u$$ on their witdrawal state even more than an eventual satisfaction. So...

[ Show ignored content ] Why trash sparetime when/if the [ REPORT ] button awaits anyway?! M'well, it depends...

:unsure:

Euh...

This doesn't seem on-topic at all....

Although I guess that begs the question: what actually is the topic in this thread?

I'm trying to figure it out. I thought it was the war on drugs but it just seems to be a pedestal for..... someone in particular. This thread might be most useful merged with the social, imo

Egzoset can post in whatever format he desires. This is his thread, and it never made perfect sense from the start anyway.

Any off topic posts in other threads will now be moved to the CD social thread.

Please remember Egzoset is no topic, as that's just another obstruction tactic anyway.

Looking at dry flowers under a microscope provides clues on severity of processes leaving a denatured nugget behind that made me classify those as « $i¢k 'n $ad », most definitely.

Yet on some occasions more subtle hints are to be found on the few nugget branches (wood) left after a grinding session:
SQd-C-Fall-23-520x390.png

Not my best nor novel microscope capture but i can interpret it as brutal lunchtime termination, which involves Pest Control Products and hence parasites possibly infected by a virus, ready to spread it... Not exactly a trivial prospect, except perhaps for NASA guys who think it's « cool » on planet Itnoc - In The Name Of Children - « NOT for the money » said Justin Trudeau at the Toronto Star in December 2016.

In any case real ca$h was given in exchange for this with no possibility to evaluate quality 1st. This is a result, obedient paying cu$tomer$ always facing the odds. The house never looses... And ours is a MONOPOLY "filiale" of its main competitor the alcohol indu$try, with CEOs imported directly from there or more recently the food/restauration domain (which is already compatible with alcohol...) - both influenced at a distance from FRANCE it turns out. No wonder our ma$$-media wasn't quick to tell, or very low-profile to say the least. In short « REMEDIATION » has got sophisticated, sufficiently to escape visual inspection which only showed a blurred view as usual. It could even have felt almost "normal", which is a sensation i didn't sense under my fingers for much too long (normal cannabis); too bad the tactile feedback reminescent of a mix of flour/salt and sugar is gone, stolen like the rest. Maybe i should switch to the e-Cigs of La Presse, with bio distillate 3 X stronger than SQdC's lame 30% "concentrates" (70 % contaminants actually)! I do have a tool in mind, no desire for the e-Cig itself: only its high-purity cart LEGALLY produced in British-Columbia, even labelled with the red THC logo of prohibitionni$t$ assorted with a tax stamp - don't bother about full-CBD vs full-THC, it's mainly about $/g and capitali$t rules.

...concentrates as "Rosin 30" sold by the Québeker state MONOPOLY SQdC.

Still a pleasant addition to morning sessions. No regrets except for the lack of THC:CBD ratio options like 2-to-1 that "studies" prefer to avoid somehow...

As a bonus the boycott of greedy traditional distributors also happens to evacuate local government propaganda, as in Québec...

My preliminary list of ~80 "stations" melted after testing their apparent openness a little bit further, typically a device must be "activated" and/or an account; viewers may be required to use the web site's own resources and no other (it sucks when audio proves problematic), etc. Searching for them was plenty of hobby time all by itself, not saying such deluxe SQdC waxy products are worth the weight: it's still plain mercantile predatory abuse of captive clients, a perpetual socio-toxic insult that gullible voters didn't expect to last after "légalisation".

As a reward ma$$-media$ in our French-speaking society flood the screens with more Drug War TV content. After the eastern kids on THC Wax Pen we hear of mutilations including deaths over « $tupéfiant$ », a generalist term most convenient when trying to avoid the "c" word...

Nonetheless ZERO warning was ever given publicly against sucking insects potentially transmitting viruses via our SQdC! The customers themselves are apparently required to do their own research alone: i call it denial, the political way. Keeping in mind that *ALL* parties voted for the law of May 5, 2015. The political class was UNANIMOUS in Québec's parliament and that's one of the multiple consequences predicted that same year (about trust erosion) by Louise Arbour.

So... Branches will become part of my capture sessions from now on!

:Sherlock:

Last edited:
Please remember Egzoset is no topic, as that's just another obstruction tactic anyway.
Egzoset has become a topic, whether Egzoset likes it or not. @Madness Correct me if I am wrong please, but no-one owns a thread, or do they?

@Egzoset - the threads that you seem to post, I have a hard time understanding. That could be because I am stupid, or it could be because you aren’t making any effort to help people understand what you are writing/saying. Further, it seems to be that since the war hasn’t ended for you, that it shouldn’t, nor possibly can have ended for anyone else. And still further, that since the Cannabis laws are so restrictive in your province they can’t possibly be reasonable or freer elsewhere.

I suspect that for most people in Canada, and that for increasingly more people in the US and elsewhere in the world, that the war has ended/will be ending soon. Your concerns simply aren’t those of the majority of Cannabis consumers.

Provincial politics in your province are not extensible to the rest of the world, never have been and never will be.

Tom

You're right no one owns a thread.

I figured I was doing him a favor by containing his posts.

@Thomas Davie - if you disagree, feel free to move his off topic posts to the CD social thread.