• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

This WAR never ends.

Egzoset

Bluelighter
Salutations,

BlueLight had it on its radar at least over a decade ago, so that's not really fresh news - just an update:

direct dopamine agonist? (2004-Nov-10)​

The name Pier Vincenzo Piazza felt quite familiar the split-second i read it (and he's clearly on the prohibitionnists side...), co-founder & dir. gen. of Aelis Farma (Bordeaux/France), a biotech company trying to develop some drug capable of denying the « buzz » from THC, e.g. potentially a "buzz vaccine"!!

Le Directeur Général d’Aelis Farma, Pier Vincenzo Piazza, reçoit le Prix de l’Entrepreneur de l’Année décerné par EY (2022-Oct-22)​

In short he's in busine$$ and already enjoys fame in this goal-specific industry.

Here are other threads on BlueLight where the subject of "therapy" via buzz suppression collected a few reactions before:

For those who smoked everyday and then gave it up, how's life been before/after? (2016-Nov-20)​
Is there a cannabis antagonist? (2020-Mar-14)​

The reader may also appreciate this other reference:

ScienceDaily: Molecule discovered that protects brain from cannabis intoxication (2014-Jan-2)​
Signaling-specific inhibition of the CB1 receptor for cannabis use disorder: phase 1 and phase 2a randomized trials (2023-Jun-8)​

Molecule "AEF0117" ended up on my radar only because our local French-speaking ma$$-media found it to its liking enough; the same as in a few nations around the world it seems, since this appears to involve int'l cooperation as from Étienne Hébert Chatelain of the Moncton University in New-Brunswick, for example.

But what is pregnenolone which "inspired" AEF0117 anyway?

Well, it was known as a sexual hormone i think, but also ended up being sold under as food complement... Go figure where AEF0117 shall belong next! A convenient adjunct administered in schools with Ritalin perhaps?...

:unsure:

In any case for citations we can refer to this study as follows:
Haney, M., Vallée, M., Fabre, S. et al. Signaling-specific inhibition of the CB1 receptor for cannabis use disorder: phase 1 and phase 2a randomized trials. Nature Medicine (2023).
https :// doi.org/10.1038/s41591-023-02381-w
Corresponding author: Pier Vincenzo Piazza

AEF0117 reminds me of a similar research which proved deadly 462 kilometers North of Bordeaux, in Rennes: « Biotrial BIA 10-2474 ». This other fine sample of bigot $¢ien¢e dates back to January 2016.

Suppress the buzz was their goal too, « In The Name Of Children » (e.g. justified by decadent mercantilism as they never know when to stop, piling ¢a$h in the process)...

Good day, have fun!! ☮️

As usual this post of yours took me a couple reads to even begin to understand.. So you’re saying there’s an international conspiracy of sorts to “deny” people the cannabis high? What does pregnenolone have to do with this antagonist?

I’m not sure I believe this when over here in the US I can buy weed just about anywhere now.. Got some legally growing as we speak.

-GC

There was some immunotherapy aimed against Cannabinoids but I dunno how far it got, whether they published any papers or whether they are trying to truly create a weed vaccine. A lot of it may be work aimed towards manipulating the Cannabis genome orlearning more about how Cannabis functions on a molecular level.

Tom

A lot of it may be work aimed towards manipulating the Cannabis genome or learning more about how Cannabis functions on a molecular level.

Well i find reassuring that you didn't need a mini-me int'l conspiracy theory to extend the range of opportunities. Maybe the new molecule would only get administrated to extreme marginal cases requiring it, based on long-term studies ideally... But what's the next phase going to be once this is made to work, why not imagine dosed medecine designed for adolescents, critical workers as police officers, whatever... Phase-3: world domination the way G_Chem likes it most - the 007 fashion works best for me! Envision the apocalyptic perspective of a global pollen spray intended to contaminate all genetics on a planetary scale!! Who knows, it could have been planned by $¢ientologi$t$ come from outer space 75 billion years ago!

:UFO:

I am american, therefor statistically less intelligent than most BL'ers.

That said is the basic premise I am getting out of this : "A substance is being created to lock your cannabinoid receptors in a similar way that suboxone *buprenorphine* locks opiate/oids?

There is an opportunity in every crisis; if there ever would be time to kick money in to sidetracking this, buying the patent and killing, finding a way that is harmful to those that take it. Time to pull a page out of the book of propaganda and find a reason why this substance is "bad". used in quotes because I believe context is everything.

I take pregnenolone daily and this thread is non-sense.

Address your protestation to the Noovo TV network, or just Pier Vincenzo Piazza or even the surviving guinea-pigs who thought molecule BIA 10-2474 would "protect" from cannabis *ADDICTION*... Currently gambling on AEF0117 as reported initially:

[ https:// www.noovo.info/nouvelle/nouvelle-molecule-pour-contrer-la-dependance-au-cannabis.html ]
Nouvelle molécule pour contrer la dépendance au cannabis (2023-Jun-8)​

On our canuck side we got Étienne Hébert Chatelain involved in the Moncton University of N.B., all inspired by pregnenolone, a sex hormone sold as food supplement, apparently... By the way they speak english fluently in N.B. too, go gor it!

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Time to pop!

No links, it's about the canuck news on social media, in reaction to C-18...

Just hours ago i noticed on the local TV News scrolling tape something about YouTube wanting to chase after « dangerous » health advisors and « medical disinformation » altogether - which in principle should prove being a relief.

:violin:

In practice though that could mean the end of « Harm Reduction » performed by any others than installed bigots, or same old $¢ien¢e-for-$ale (e.g. "abstainance" since Victoria)...

Different inputs please?

Different inputs please?

Input? Same shit, different day.

Really, though, I was looking at some meat pie recipes earlier and I was kind of hoping you'd have some tips on how to make the dopest tourtières possible. I always fuck up the crust, man, there's gotta be a trick for the crust.

It's too soon to fully measure the extent of this mediatic "shit", which eluded public attention previously while Trudeau was still preparing his last strike, 'cause we all understand he feels the "end" coming so that's his long awaited cue, to perform his true "legacy" under the form of prohibition v2.0 IMHO. Remember, « Incidental » he said, « not to please » consumers: « it's not for the money », etc... Shutting down any criticism is the final step, for him.

But that's me, intuition can be wrong.

Now, about your menu!

My dear Jibult, when talking about a Kébeker's "tourtière" and specially its crust i gather you like it crispy, light and flaky. Just as for noble molecules in my venerable Cust. VG Pipe it's Pulse Heating that accomplishes miracles and since i've been validating this for years i eventually gave Air Fryers a fair try... The 1st device was like most people's vaporizer, an appetizer; the next one though does meet my expectations much better and these devices sure have an edge when it comes to taste and texture, starting with oil-free french fries cooking, but not only.

The features to look for are its user-interface beside the timer which i find limitating at 30 minutes or below, then you might appreciate a dessicating option with relatively low-temperatures, mine ranging from 90 to 135 °F for 8 hours (i used it to evaluate R.H. in my bag): sometimes rushed drying feels acceptable dealing with the SQdC state MONOPOLY anyway...

Now that i think of it again i had some chicken pie last week, not the glorious type but the Air Fryer actually valorized it into something more appealing. Just make sure it can stand 400 °F or even a tad more.

Should you try it we 'd all be enthousiasts reading about quick edibles, for those in constant rush! Between 2 needles for a part of our audience in here i guess.

💉

My dear Jibult, when talking about a Kébeker's "tourtière" and specially its crust i gather you like it crispy, light and flaky.

Yes! Yes, that's exactly it! My crust is always too heavy and crumbles but I'm looking for that flaky, pull-apart texture I always see on TV! I thought a little butter would fluff it right up but there's apparently more to it.

Appreciate the advice, will incorporate asap.

I thought a little butter would fluff it right up but there's apparently more to it.

Exactly, it depends on that butter's state but i'm sure only a reminder was needed. Maybe also consider spraying with the 96 Pest Control ("sanitory") Products of Health-Canada if receiving members of the $¢ientology $e¢t, including Myclobutanil which the users themselves mask with their own favourite consumption method actually turning it into Hydrgen Cyanide (HCN), a Level-3 item of the int'l Chemical Weapons Convention, better known as Zyklon-B in german extermination camps... M'well, at least it's some relief fantasizing about it; Euh... While i think of it, a laxative seasoning would do fine for these anal retention zealots, Just be patient and wait for next Halloween when bigot prohibitionni$ts of the CSAM-SMCA get out! Though i'm afraid it's Halloween all year long since « Légaleezation » now.

P.S.: Have you noticed we got 4 separate threads on "laced" mari-caca today, by the way? ...

Never ends!

Last edited:
Exactly, it depends on that butter's state but i'm sure only a reminder was needed. Maybe also consider spraying with the 96 Pest Control ("sanitory") Products of Health-Canada if receiving members of the $¢ientology $e¢t, including Myclobutanil which the users themselves mask with their own favourite consumption method actually turning it into Hydrgen Cyanide (HCN), a Level-3 item of the int'l Chemical Weapons Convention, better known as Zyklon-B in german extermination camps... M'well, at least it's some relief fantasizing about it; Euh... While i think of it, a laxative seasoning would do fine for these anal retention zealots, Just be patient and wait for next Halloween when bigot prohibitionni$ts of the CSAM-SMCA get out! Though i'm afraid it's Halloween all year long since « Légaleezation » now.

P.S.: Have you noticed we got 4 separate threads on "laced" mari-caca today, by the way? ...

Never ends!

Bro, did you just tell me to cook with insecticides, cyanide and zyklon-b?

Man, maybe there's a miscommunication here but I swear, one more slip up like this and I'm going to have to report you.

Now onto the important stuff! My crust came out fabulous this evening, dude, thank you so much! And you were right (I was right), butter was key but the state of the butter was even more important.

So I went with frozen and flaked, mixed right in. Came out fucking wonderful.

chefs-kiss-french-chef.gif

I'm scheduled to do battle with dumplings tomorrow night. It's gonna be a close one too, because if the heat of the day doesn't kill me it's at least going to leave me utterly exhausted.

[EDIT: OH MY GOD my stupid brain just made the connection between butter and weed and now I'm thinkin' about what's up with a weed-infused meat pie.

jesus christ this thread turned out better than i could have ever imagined]

Last edited:
EGZO!

CEASE FIRE! I REPEAT, CEASE FIRE!

A NEW ENEMY HAS EMERGED ON THE HORIZON. HE CALLS HIMSELF TINY TIM-- I MEAN TIMTIM.

HOSTILITIES MUST CEASE IMMEDIATELY WHILE WE CONVERGE TO HANDLE THIS NEW THREAT.

War-on-Drugs never ends, nor the Wall-of-Shame.

mother fucker I STILL can't tell what you mean.

Is this a cease-fire?!? dawg, I'm literally smacking you with an olive branch even though Tim's already been tripped up into a temp ban.

LET ME KNOW

if there's one thing I've learned the past two weeks, it's that I thrive on internet drama and mannnnnnnnnnn, i've always liked talking with you. Even when you get all french with it. I have no issues with google translate, mon frere.

Peace pipe, feast right.

Increase light, fist fight.

Lease tight, we high.

soooo I don't know if it was meant to or not, but that shit didn't really rhyme at all. idk, lemme try real quick

Peace pipe, release hype
Feast right, increase sight
Lease tight and cheeks tight?
Release light and just be high....

i still don't know what the fuck the lease tight means but ay, it fit so i used it. I hope the context was right

Last edited: