• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

This WAR never ends.

Fran-ois-Olivier-H-bert-CHUM-Des-aliments-au-cannabis-l-picerie-SRC-2024-Jan-17-720x480.png
Des aliments au cannabis (2024-Jan-17) @5:29
« Consommer des aliments au cannabis n'est pas à prendre à la légère. Quelques précautions s'imposent.
En mangeant du cannabis, il va donner un effet psychoactif potentiellement beaucoup plus grand qu'en inhalation. » François-Olivier Hébert (CHUM), Des aliments au cannabis (l'Épicerie, SRC, 2024-Jan-17) ~7 sec

Can anyone manage to put their finger on what's sounding quite confusing here? ...

:Sherlock:

YMMV. And there's no refunds: where else can infantilized Québeker$ go since our SQdC is a state MONOPOLY anyway!
SQd-C-Fall-23-520x390.png

Please feel free to be the 1st to describe what's actually captured through the lenses of my USB microscope. As a hint, without that snapshot i could have thought the nugget was unusually well featured...

YMMV. And there's no refunds: where else can infantilized Québeker$ go since our SQdC is a state MONOPOLY anyway!
SQd-C-Fall-23-520x390.png

Please feel free to be the 1st to describe what's actually captured through the lenses of my USB microscope. As a hint, without that snapshot i could have thought the nugget was unusually well featured...

So first and foremost, that's a sweet-lookin' picture. Knowing you I'm confident that it's a microscopic image of cannabis, but I can't help but look at it and think of frogs....

How does the USB microscope work? Is it powered by USB or something? Or does it just upload images via USB?

I'm not baiting you with this one, I'm honestly interested. That's a cool fuckin' picture, man. It's a little blurry but I imagine that that's because it's zoomed in further than my samsung ever thought possible.

As far as what's happening, I have no friggin' clue but those yellow nodes are leading me to think fungus or mold-- but I wouldn't be surprised to find out I wasn't even in the ballpark.

...I can't help but look at it...

That's a fair point actually: « remediation » typically results in blurred images (and genuinely frustrating sessions), though this time i've also collected "great" snapshots from the very same nugget and hence it felt most unexpected (read "deceiving", as in playing tri¢k$ - LEGALLY).

...I'm honestly interested.

Lets see what i got before you go shopping around:

Aveo-Tech-Corp-USB2-0-Camera-AV316-driver-1871-7670-with-ZOOM-btn-400x400.png

It only offers a basic 640x480 YUV2 resolution, compatible with VLC Media Player. The casing may look identical but your clone would hopefully arrive with a newer chipset than 2011 or worse (driven by Windows XP)... Claims of 1000 X zooming are plain ludicrous anyway! Walmart has plenty, though i'd recommend finding a more stable support, 'cause the "beauty" is rendered possible only after making a dozen snapshots or two, in hope that careful examination will allow selection of specimen suitable for publication. Today's models are likely to shorten collection times radically, and wirelessly if WiFi (instead of USB v2.00)!

...I have no friggin' clue...

M'yep. Ain't those discoloration rings quickly spotted?! But if i dig deeper myself i find a group of assymetrical holes all characterized by some dent mark on one side, definitely not the type of visual clue i'm used to.

So i propose we let the readers try a few more additions before an attempt is made to address what's not showing on that picture yet...

☮️

@Egzoset That picture looks evil and gives me a headache to look at. It looks like that bud is very sick.
Tom

@Egzoset It looks like that bud is very sick.

It was about to get quite worse indeed, but yet here's what my preliminary captures were like under the microscope instead:
SQd-C-legal-is-safe-slogan-Fall-23-trichomes-saved-in-extremis-from-insect-bites-560x420.png
SQd-C-legal-is-safe-slogan-Fall-23-trichomes-saved-in-extremis-from-infestation-560x420.png

If i hadn't catched the previous details i might have praised that nugget, euh... Almost.

Back to my initial hints of sickness, the central part suggests fresh holes drilled by some insect equipped to puncture leaves and suck their juices, hence leaving bleached circles and possibly also explaining the assymetrical side-identations. Or is it about larvaes leaving the nest before they go feeding? In any case i see evidence of an early infestation, but i'd also conclude the insects had lunch-time interrupted brutally.

Contemplating such extra-terrestrial landscape i'd argue the esthetical disfigurement may happen to express how the plant reacted to their assault. Personally i like to presume the victim got her chlorophile sucked out through a living needle...

Now this does lead to interrogations over what's not shown which hides behind the « legal=safe » label... The rescue worked, it's a harvest saved in extremis! Just too bad there's no triple column gas-phase spectrometer available in my immediate neighbourhood.

🚀

War-on-Drugs never ends, nor the Wall-of-Shame.
Well it did in Oregon.

And then the cartels decided to swamp it with fentanyl and really cheap. Really pure methamphetamine and there's not enough treatment beds to go around or societal influence to limit excessive personal use.

There is a trade-off between the social contract. People make to behave as reasonable citizens and completely ridiculous and excessive drug use. That makes you fucking boil on the ass cheek of humanity.

Address your protestation to the Noovo TV network, or just Pier Vincenzo Piazza or even the surviving guinea-pigs who thought molecule BIA 10-2474 would "protect" from cannabis *ADDICTION*... Currently gambling on AEF0117 as reported initially:

Nouvelle molécule pour contrer la dépendance au cannabis (2023-Jun-8)​

On our canuck side we got Étienne Hébert Chatelain involved in the Moncton University of N.B., all inspired by pregnenolone, a sex hormone sold as food supplement, apparently... By the way they speak english fluently in N.B. too, go gor it!

:rolleyes:
Because the molecules that instigate the reward complex for use of recreational drugs mimic neuro transmitters. And also because no antibodies with respect to vaccines created to prevent drug abuse have ever persisted past a year, there's no scientific evidence for you to be or anybody else to be worried about this stuff.

I wanted to do a little mathematical exposé to show you how antibodies from a vaccine work with respect to neutralizing bacteria or viruses, and how they would work with respect to neutralizing recreational drugs.

Based on Data collected 2 years after vaccination. The number of neutralizing antibodies that were formed from an MMR vaccine can be as high as 4,500 per milliliter

If we take the absolutely high-end assessment of water in the human body which is 70% by weight and a 100 kilo person would have 70 kg of water in their body or 70,000 ml and every milliliter of water had 4,500 neutralizing antibodies in it, that would give us 3.15E+8 antibodies produced or approximately 315 million antibodies. Now of course the body is continually turning them out, So let's say that the body produces that amount every second, that means that in one day the human body will produce 3.15E+8* times 86400 yielding 2.72E+13 antibodies produced in the course of 24 hours

339 g. Of cocaine hydrochloride contains 6.02E+23 molecules of cocaine. 339 mg contains 6.02 E+20 or another way to look at it? 339 mg. Of cocaine contains 10 million molecules of cocaine for every neutralizing antibody that would be produced from a highly effective vaccine response for 24 hours.

Why vaccines for drug abuse don't work!

So... Your alias is 'snmfmy' and it's fresh-new: only 3 weeks old. Plus flooding on 1st encounter...

Want to become moderator anytime soon?

So... Your alias is 'snmfmy' and it's fresh-new: only 3 weeks old. Plus flooding on 1st encounter...

Want to become moderator anytime soon?
I'm not fresh new. I've been here since 1998 but not under the same name.

I'm not fresh new. I've been here since 1998 but not under the same name.

Fuckin' doesn't count then, eh?

I think my first handle around here was around ~2000-2002.

I made a really big mistake, though. Went straight to the Lounge thinking I was hot shit fresh off of AIM chat rooms. Posted a couple DBZ memes, went toe-to-toe with some dude who had "guido" in his username and ripped me a new asshole....

Cue 7 years of lurking, lol

I'm not fresh new.

Still can't read plain english correctly.

...not under the same name.

That figure's. You two should cooperate writing some (YouYouMi) book on « the great, boldly Magnificent and utterly Omnipotent Egzoset with a capital "E" -- plus gogo-style shadow-dancers on each side », maybe that will make you rich and then i may want to sue you - twice...
Egzoset-s-Alias-Gogo-Girls-Shadow-Dancing-480x170.png

or even more...

Still can't read plain english correctly.

That figure's. You two should cooperate writing some (YouYouMi) book on « the great, boldly Magnificent and utterly Omnipotent Egzoset with a capital "E" -- plus gogo-style shadow-dancers on each side », maybe that will make you rich and then i may want to sue you - twice...
Egzoset-s-Alias-Gogo-Girls-Shadow-Dancing-480x170.png

or even more...
What are you on about? Is because I didn't put the hyphen between fresh and new?

Are you like seriously high and don't realize what you're typing?

This is a good bit of a research grade , peer reviewed paper on Cannabis aphids,

and here is a short google blurb about aphids proboscis

An aphid pierces the plant tissues with its long needle like organ called proboscis which provides a ready made means of obtaining the juice. For getting plant juices, aphid pierces its proboscis into phloem tissue.

@Egzoset For some of us at least, perhaps not those living in Quebec, the war has indeed ended. And for those of us not strong enough to continue to fight, like me on dialysis, we accept what you would call surrender or complicity and take our legal Cannabis, especially those in jurisdictions where you may not legally grow. Feel free to continue to fight. I stopped fighting (demonstrating, picketing) long ago. I only engage in letter writing now. So be it.

Aciem in arenam strinxi ubi accepti- tates deditionis offerebam

Tom

For some of us at least, perhaps not those living in Quebec, the war has indeed ended.

It's « Québec » with an accent and never forget *I* am the guy who initially announced the line of topic anyway - which actually been team-obstructed by a member of YOUR « CREW », joined by backup assistance using an instant newbie account, rewarded with a "popularity" point just like on FC in 2010... At the very least, are YOU aware mister moderator that every single year the pile of troll trophy gets thicker simply to accomodate more YouYouMi gang-bashing diversions?

And since YOU must insist, please rest informed that among other things my society is badly fragmented between rural vs urban lifestyles, not to mention the language barrier reflecting our "distinctive" fracture between french vs english - which actually serves the politi¢al cla$$ all too well by effectively silencing most of the crunchy "details" which could have eventually emerged from the other side via TV and newspapers. I'm thinking of our local ma$$-media practically returning ZERO echoes on multiple 2015 electoralist oddities, starting with a double instrumentalization of former PLC candidate Joy Davies in South Surrey / White Rock (B.-C.), and/or sending installed (Harper era) guru Hilary Geller to UN in preparation of UNGA$$ 2016, and/or nominating Bill "G20" Blair as leader of the « Task Force » only to issue a "report" actively erasing Québec's social makeup on August 24th exactly - so to ease imposition of a "dispensary" model imported from elsewhere in Canada.

Have YOU noticed how Justin Trudeau kept dragging his moon-dancer feet in an attempt to avoid rotten politi¢al filth, effectively obliterating the real topics as he did (déjà vu)?! ... The guy who wished to become politician or "peacekeeper" diverted mediatic attention on police chiefs until it cost a human life over ~8 oz of dry flowers in Montréal/Qc, building up new jurisprudence in the process and yet none of it transpired 3 weeks later at UN's N.Y. headquarters. Bravo for leaving english Canada clueless. How about USA's reminescent perceptions for that matter! Who's left to remember?

👻

Keep in mind that USA's context is radically different; it's quite about time to accept that any direct transposition of 'Norml' (alien) strategies unavoidably lead to additional "HARM" associated to a marginal group here, absolutely legit but only representing a democratic mass ranging around ~1% of 1% in society. Lets admit cannabis is merely accessorial in the battle of suffering medical patients taken hostage by politi¢ian$ who's bogus medicalization never had any equivalent for alcohol, tobacco nor firearms!

Nonetheless, today's Québeker state-MONOPOLY (the SQdC) remains a « filiale » of the alcohol indu$try belonging to our SAQ, another monopoly though this one gained actual power after we lost a Supreme Court cause called « Free-the-Beer », years ago and despite fundamental constitutional contradiction which i find absolutely shocking, relatively to "free trade" in this country.

We were promi$$ed $¢ien¢e while politi¢ian-a$tronaut Marc Garneau stood around for the ¢amera$ as a living symbol of $pa¢e-age progre$$, bipolar mom Trudeau posing nearby as ready-made $pe¢iali$t of "marihuana danger$", etc... Instead of correcting the century-old historical "error" (in judgment) of PLC senator Henri-Sévérin Béland we were forced to wait patiently for the underground late-November IN$PQ-endorsed "study" of a vocal (2014 canna-boob$...) co-author happening to feed continuous mandatory med-formation hour$ finally revealing a ~300 % sales boost of *LEGAL* (B.-C./Ontario) "bio" high-potency Wax Pen in 42 of OUR teen schools during only 4 years of socio-toxic « légaleezation ». What's so hard to comprehend in this?!!

Meanwhile, despite a 6+ years UN/WHO joint declaration calling for basic concepts as ratio and "entourage effects", ultimately posology vs bio-availability, we observe CBD over-billing/over-taxing as if equivalent to THC exactly - although it was only the buzz-inducing molecule which justified such circus in the 1st place. Besides of that, citizens in the 4th age are currently asked to prove they are no "minor" kid before a guard allows them passage through a vestibule... As for those who order by mail, they're obligated to provide sensitive data open to leaks, being actually suggested to create an account that collect more information on long-term habits, etc. In face of us: total strangers who can't tell which triple-sealed bag contains mold (SQdC never refunds), etc., etc.

In here the suite of insults seems endless and i wouldn't count on our Bloc Pot fantom party to document them!! Sorry to disturb YOUR perfect $i¢k 'n $ad universe but the language barrier was politi¢ally exploited in mine, which made us wait ~2 years for a proper translation of what's implied by « INCIDENTAL » in our own legal system.

Don't even bother refreshing our memories of Kid Kodak warning at the Toronto Star (2016-Dec-3) that it was NOT meant to "please" consumers, for real! And to top it nicely, pardon our provincial parliament for its UNANIMOUS vote on the law of May 5, 2015 - E.G. extending social exclusion to 9 meters from all doors, windows and ventilation ports connecting inside, months prior to Canada's federal elections announcing this NEVER ENDING WAR that gained definite momentum by electorally sacrificing two french-speaking provinces, the other being home to Louis Riel (hung for "treason" by guess who!)...

...here is a short google blurb about aphids proboscis

An aphid pierces the plant tissues with its long needle like organ called proboscis...

Better late than never, i do welcome this lead (and associated reading).

Aphids or not the contrasting difference in ring colours (around each hole) suggested to me that "sanitory" additives succe$$fully worked, hence it must have left more "traces" behind... Next time though lets hope providence places a few dead bodies under my microscope lenses as well, just to satisfy curiosity!

☮️

Last edited:
It's « Québec » with an accent

You gotta remember, dude, Americans don't know what the frick those accents mean.

They just look like out-of-place commas to us.

Also, if those are aphid wounds then i'm going to fuckin war with my tomatoes and grapes. I normally just let them do their thing because no matter how hard I work to drop them bitches from the vine, 35 quintillion worker ants are constantly on the job and-- not only do they recolonize the vine with aphid eggs before the days end-- but they also go into soldier-mode and defend the ever-loving shit out of every inch of those plants.

I learned to just live with them, but seeing those "wounds" that they leave behind (allegedly, potentially) makes me feel some kind of way.

Like violated. I feel like they're straight up violating my garden.

Last edited: