• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Things you don't like (tangible objects)

I am watching said shit tv show right now. I am using said shit show's app to boot.

<snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Ha ha ha. That's awesome that you thought of the theory rather than the show.

I don't like having a sprained ankle. It's tangible because you can feel the inflammation and pain. :|

^ How about cat tongues? I have a friend who doesn't like the feel of sandpaper or cat tongues because it feels similar to sandpaper...lmao.

I don't like stepping on a tile floor barefoot.

^ How about cat tongues? I have a friend who doesn't like the feel of sandpaper or cat tongues because it feels similar to sandpaper...lmao.

I don't like stepping on a tile floor barefoot.
I own two cats and their tongues don't bother me oddly enough. I even hate the sound sand paper makes when it is sanding very slow :/

this new Naked juice. well i guess it's technically coconut water +pineapple juice, but it just tastes like old rancid milk water or something.
these broken headphones
that they are broken
broken headphones

Stickers.

I have a humbug opinion that stickers were invented to subversively ruin the world under the disguise of a fun time.

i'm happy so see others disliking for the big bang theory television show

it's popularity is a reflection of society

ive never really watched the show, but i've been in the same room while it's on, and i'm pretty sure all it does is focus on like 4-5 main characters, that's it, no supporting cast what so ever

and the concept...ohhhh let's create a cast of dudes whose personalities resemble people suffering from autism, throw in a two(?) woman and one hot chick, omg when that major nerd and hot chick get stuck in a car it's gonna be totally awkward and hilarious, check back next week for more of the same!

again, not sure if it's the show i hate or what comes to my mind when i see commercials for it, there is not one real life sitcom on abc/cbs/nbc/fox that screams must see
! must see!

i've been watching a lot of MeTV(sitcoms from the 1940s-1980s)
the depth and casting is amazing, the dialogues are usually genius and my favorite part - the supporting characters(usually only make one appearance on show, but gets as much attention from the camera as a featured role would) are excellent and provide a major role surrounding the episode's plot...supporting characters just don't exist anymore? are the networks too cheap to pay a 'sub' good money for appearing on screen for 5+ minutes or are the egos of the actors so large they refuse to share the screen with anyone who is not a co-star or extra?

There are a lot of just forced scientific jokes imo

chick is not hot enough to carry the show

the one guy is such a douche

I really just dislike most tv shows in general tbh

big bang theory = watching some homeless dude walking around with his pants down. Seriously, i'd rather take a shit.

I mean it's not like the worst show I've ever seen, and a lot of the jokes are about stuff I actually find interesting. I just don't get how it is so popular

Everything on tv just feels fake and forced though, or im just a cynical POS im not sure which one it is yet

^sienfeld is nothing like old school comedy like bewitched and m.a.s.h ;)

check out pbs

purest form oftoday's television

so it features cheesy, low budget programs featuring somewhat obscure themes

i support the hell out of pbs

bewitched...that samantha chick was smokin hot, i love it when she twitches her nose...boner

Onions -> makes everything else taste like onions, which doesn't taste good.
Elevators -> I am claustrophobic
Used rigs -> sucks getting rid off, sucks reusing them and sucks even more when people can't keep check on where they put theirs.
Douchebags -> there's so many of them