• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Things you don't like (tangible objects)

what thats not a racial slur Bronson all it means is "east"

I mean its not the most accurate term, but neither is calling any of the thousands of distinct Native American tribes Indians

which America seems to have no problem doing

but double standards arent annoying are anything

cash registers that don't show you the price of each item after it's scanned, or even your total

sort of makes me feel like i might be getting ripped off

check your receipt

you're missing the point

a main reason why i like to know is so i have a good idea on how much money i should have ready,and if something is way more money that i thought it was i can instantly tell them i don't want it

i don't want to have to read the receipt,go through the exchange process, when i'm in just as much of a hurry as the people behind me

i hate doors on cars/trucks that, unless extremely cautious, have three options, a.closed b. cracked open c. completely open....not a single ounce of precision, makes it very difficult to get in or out of the car while when you're handling stuff without smashing into the car parked next to you

The general public. Not everyone, but quite a lot of people out there are just dicks.

bad headphone jack connections, resulting in static when the player gets jostled around. puts rage in my chest :c