• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

I've been through etiz withdrawals, and I've also been through high dose xanax withdrawal.

If you CT off etiz, it will honestly not be as bad. I believe seizure risk is low, but dont quote me, as I had seizures during my CT of 8mg xanax, but had nothing of the sort coming off 4mg a few months ago (back on it now, what an idiot i am).

Anyway, what you will experience is the inability to eat or even hold down water without puking. You will experience severe dysphoria to the point where nothing in life seems real, and that everything is an illusion. Mild rebound insomnia but really not bad at all. This will last 3-5 days. I noticed for me, I did not notice a gradual reduction of WD symptoms. At 7pm day 4 I was still going through it, and by 8pm I was back to baseline. it is a very odd substance to CT from, but there is really not that much pain involved compared to other benzos. The dysphoria is something that is a little extreme though, you'll feel like you're in a dissassociative trip for quite a while. Better than shitting my pants, ramming my head into the wall, going completely batshit insane after xanax WD though huh? I actually went to work while withdrawing from Etiz, and no one could tell, other that i moved a bit slow, so you wouldn't even need to call off work for it.

What qualifies you to say that cold turkey is safe? Cold turkey is never safe with GABA agonists, this is common knowledge. Don't give such reckless advice, just because you didn't have issues doesn't mean that your advice won't kill someone else!

Withdrawal is serious business and it is impossible to gauge one person's reaction versus another. Short to medium half life agonists have fast developing withdrawal symptoms and you can go from puking one hour to having seizures the next without a chance to get to the hospital.

Seriously guys, if you start withdrawing, go to the hospital. It isn't worth the risk to your life.

Just ordered 100x2mg of these, time to go mellow. Problem is that I paid the GBP price in euros by mistake. Does anybody have experience with customer support of these vendors and was this any good? Or does it differ a lot with different vendors?

So the etiz blisters are gone forever? Or just from US-based vendors? This is confusing. I joined to better follow this particular thread because I can't really find a place with better discussion. I'm hesitant to mess around with the powder, this is frustrating.
will be watching for further news....especially links to news/legal status/etc..... :p

So the etiz blisters are gone forever? Or just from US-based vendors? This is confusing. I joined to better follow this particular thread because I can't really find a place with better discussion. I'm hesitant to mess around with the powder, this is frustrating.
will be watching for further news....especially links to news/legal status/etc..... :p

Blisters are harder to conceal than powders but if some of the overseas pharmacies make some connections in India, it would be easy to get supply going again.

The problem is that if people are going to go through the trouble of finding a legit online pharmacy, they probably would rather buy an actual benzo.

I wouldn't say blisters are gone but they're going to have to get more clever about how they bring them in. There weren't many places exporting Etizolam so customs is likely aware of what to look for on incoming packages now. Once customs has locked onto specific areas that are shipping certain things, seizures can go up to 70+% overnight.

It just isn't worth the hassle for these vendors to continously risk seizures, especially with states moving to schedule the drug anyway.

Powder is a bit of a pain but if you have self control it's totally manageable to turn it into liquid and dose it that way. I know myself though, pills I can leave alone for months. Liquid I'd not leave alone at all.

Yea.. I noticed my vendor is packaging things MUCH more carefully now. Vacuum sealed, got damn rubber bands around them, and the blister packs extra space is removed so they dont shake as much.. for the most part.

Yea.. I noticed my vendor is packaging things MUCH more carefully now. Vacuum sealed, got damn rubber bands around them, and the blister packs extra space is removed so they dont shake as much.. for the most part.

I'm curious to see if my 20 box order makes it or not. Usually smaller orders ship under the radar so we will see. It was cheap enough to take the risk. Figures that I didn't find this source until AFTER the shit hit the fan but we will see what happens.

I just hope that everyone who has been depending on this stuff has a backup plan with an online pharmacy or something, its obvious that the government isn't going to turn a blind eye to its importation anymore. It has always been illegal to bring in the pills, the powder falls under a grey area because it can be argued as NFHC.

i dont think its completely over for american buyers when it comes to etizolam but you will probably have to order smaller amounts at a higher price and risk it through customs when like someone else said, why do that when you can get real benzos the same way?i will have to say that etizolam did at times seem to give me a mood boost and a weird stimulation(with anxiety relief) that other benzos didnt provide.. it had its own unique set of effects, some i preferred over traditional benzos but that said, i wouldnt spend any more than i am currently on it...ill just stick with phenibut or go with something else..

i know a guy that has been taking 20 plus mgs of etizolam powder daily for over 8 months...im not sure about his source but i hope it doesnt dry up as he would be in a world of hurt id imagine..most people on here seem to have been able to taper somewhat easily off of etizolam...i know i will probably go 3-4 night without much sleep when i run out but oh well..

What qualifies you to say that cold turkey is safe? Cold turkey is never safe with GABA agonists, this is common knowledge. Don't give such reckless advice, just because you didn't have issues doesn't mean that your advice won't kill someone else!

Withdrawal is serious business and it is impossible to gauge one person's reaction versus another. Short to medium half life agonists have fast developing withdrawal symptoms and you can go from puking one hour to having seizures the next without a chance to get to the hospital.

Seriously guys, if you start withdrawing, go to the hospital. It isn't worth the risk to your life.

That's why I said, dont' quote me lol.

I never advocating cold turkey. He asked what would happen if he CT'd, so I gave him the answer of what happened to me. Severe dysphoria, extreme nausea to where even walking makes you wanna puke, sleeping in short 10 minute bursts, and waking up and feeling so full of energy you want to burst (not in a good way).

I am prescribed suboxone, and if I showed up at the hospital, I would be afraid of them taking away my suboxone and me having to deal with that demon. I'd honestly rather risk the seizure than have to get taken off my 16mg a day suboxone. But that's just ME, no one else.

Just ordered 100x2mg of these, time to go mellow. Problem is that I paid the GBP price in euros by mistake. Does anybody have experience with customer support of these vendors and was this any good? Or does it differ a lot with different vendors?

Happier than I should be with this mistake. I just reordered and sent an email regarding the problem.
They ignored the e-mail, but also didn't notice my mistake and shipped it twice.

I dont get why people overpay for blisters. Its cheap bought in a PG solution, and powder MAD cheap to buy. Don't give me any bs excuses either. There are no such things as excuses, and I've heard em all on this topic. Plus, you know you're getting good product when you dont buy blister pack. Sick of hearing of those shit Etilaam ones when I have fantastic gear over here. And just happy, for now, to be free of social anxiety/general and have NO MUSCLE PAIN! Just the spine pain is left, and I have things for that.
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Now put on Icicle's Colder than Ice EP (or his dubstep DJ setlist on GetDarker TV #94) and read my response back to yourself to it. Cuz that;s how I wrote it.

Last edited:
The blisters aren't exactly expensive and many people wouldn't feel confident messing about with doses and solutions, I know I wouldn't.

As for the American's, I feel for any who are going through withdrawals but not surprised they are stopping it coming in when you see the likes of the OTT posts on here e.g.

"OMG Crazy dude I took 50mg in one night + 100 valium + a line of coke, I'm so fucked up man !!!" .

They excel in excess as a country. If you search my post history you'll see a strong hint as to maybe why they have stopped it coming in.

Thank god I'm in the UK, the real land of the free.

EDIT: Here's an article/video which explains the clampdown in a nutshell:-

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/09/18/2-investigators-legal-narcotic-has-caught-feds-attention/

Last edited:
^^^i agree, some people are acting shocked that etizolam is getting pulled but then all one must do is read this thread to understand why...there are idiots that buy a hundred tabs and in some cases, those 100 tablets are gone in a matter of days!!that is abuse pure and simple and i cannot even comprehend the mindset behind using that much..or other guys with no benzo tolerance instantly popping 5 mgs and passing out and then taking the rest of their stash and waking up not knowing what they did..its this type of misuse that gets all of these drugs banned or looked at much more harshly..

lol at the scare tactics in the video above..the cop saying "i dont know why anyone would want to put this stuff into their body, is beyond me" they are acting like its absolute poison wtf!! i take 1 mg of etizolam and i relax, thats it, no side effects....etizolam is used for date rape!?!?!?!thats the first ive heard of that, i guess any sedative could be if you wanted to use it for that purpose...

^^^i agree, some people are acting shocked etizolam is getting pulled but then all one must do is read this thread to understand why...there are idiots that buy a hundred tabs and in some cases, those 100 tablets are gone in a matter of days!!that is abuse pure and simple and i cannot even comprehend the mindset behind using that much..or other guys with no benzo tolerance instantly popping 5 mgs and passing out and then taking the rest of their stash and waking up not knowing what they did..its this type of misuse that gets all of these drugs banned or looked at much more harshly..

I've been saying this right along.
Whenever we find something good we ruin it for ourselves by doing this.

People are people. Fuck em, and put em on a stake if they end up getting our etiz taken away.

But really though, its so easy to take a 1ml oral syringe, pull up .1 (1mg) or whatever dose, and take. I LOVE it, and the added paraphernalia feel. Got my special box, the vial, couple syringes, my methadone tablets when I have em (i get a few for free here and there). It's great. And don't get on me about 'done and benzos. I know my limits and am a responsible user. That said, I can tolerate a lot.

Hey guys - do any of you know if there are brand name benzo analogues like etizolam that are made in a brand name form? Etizolam is the only one I know that you can buy legally in the US in blister-pack form.

Thanks.

Flubromazepam, meclonazepam, deschloroetizolam, diclazepam, pyrazolam.
These are all RC benzo analogues, to you the honor of looking up which fit your description.

Hey guys - do any of you know if there are brand name benzo analogues like etizolam that are made in a brand name form? Etizolam is the only one I know that you can buy legally in the US in blister-pack form.

Thanks.

Etizolam is the only one that is prescribed elsewhere and not explicitly scheduled here besides phenazepam. I just checked the CSA. The research chemical benzos are your only option.

Okay thanks for the info. I was told by one of the more popular US vendors that he would stock any BZD analogue that was in blister (or otherwise professionally manufactured) form, but would not sell powders or pellets in the US market. This is the last guy left in this US etizolam market right now.