• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

So what's everyone's plan once their supply runs out, for those who.don't have access to legit Rx 'benzo?
If I switched insurance next year I might have a shot at meds but my current HMO.won't Rx anything potentially addictive, and I'm too.scared and confused trying to change insurance.

Thought about trying phenazepam since.it's cheap but it has been repeadedly discouraged.

So what's everyone's plan once their supply runs out, for those who.don't have access to legit Rx 'benzo?
I have about 70 left and I was planning on weaning down. Maybe when I see my shrink next week, I will show him the etiz box and admit what I've been doing. Perhaps he will take pity on me but I doubt it. It's gonna be rough.

Yeah I have a decent amount left but my dose keeps going up not down, ugh. I have no self control so tapering is going to be really hard.

I have a crap HMO that won't prescribe sh*t anyway so no use being honest and having it go on my record.

Could try Diclazepam but the source I found for that is $$$, even in my addicted mind sobriety sounds better.

Last edited:
I think I'm going to save this last box of etizest just in case etizolam goes the way of the quaalude.

Last edited:
So, I took more and more like a total moron with some beers on the side and now my brand new stack of etizolam is gone.
I guess I hid it somewhere, but I remember nothing...

Can someone give me the low down on why etizolam is being banned? any links? Im not entirely surprised but I would like some facts here.

Why'd they ban Methoxetamine? Why 2C-B? No facts supporting that either, just some incidents with idiote abusing it

^^^Yep. Read this thread and you will see why. Why anyone would take so much they black out, remember nothing, do a bunch of dumb stuff and consider it a "great time" is beyond me. Drug addicts being drug addicts i suppose. That is the sort of behavior that put it on the DEA radar and the more people who take etiz...... the less people paying for prescriptions. It's about $$$$$$$

Yeah I knew it wasn't going to last and im surprised it got this far but with the coming UK ban on lysergimides we at least got a report from the ACMD. So far i have seen no government warnings for the ban of etiz, not in the UK anyway. Thats why im asking whats going on... maybe I shouldnt have said "why" but when and where is the proof?

Why anyone would take so much they black out, remember nothing, do a bunch of dumb stuff and consider it a "great time" is beyond me.
This isn't done on purpose, the same happened to me yesterday. I wanted to test the quality of the batch I recieved and ended up taking way too much (I think 6mg+8 beers, but I didn't count) forgot my entire night and woke up with my clothes on, contacts in and toothpaste in my contacts container...
The same happend with alcohol, you tend to take as much as you can once you get the feeling you wanted. Somehow you think you'll get more of that feeling.

This isn't done on purpose, the same happened to me yesterday. I wanted to test the quality of the batch I recieved and ended up taking way too much (I think 6mg+8 beers, but I didn't count) forgot my entire night and woke up with my clothes on, contacts in and toothpaste in my contacts container...
The same happend with alcohol, you tend to take as much as you can once you get the feeling you wanted. Somehow you think you'll get more of that feeling.

I wouldn't call taking a benzo plus 8 ish beers as safe practice or responsible behavior or something people should do, therefore you asked for your actions and in return got those results and it is things like this we are talking about.

So, I took more and more like a total moron with some beers on the side and now my brand new stack of etizolam is gone.
I guess I hid it somewhere, but I remember nothing...

This is why I no longer touch etizolam (or even most benzos for me) with a ten foot pole.

I'd be enjoying the effects and like clockwork I'd wake up somewhere in my home with them "hidden" somewhere. I think you can guess....

To reiterate though, this is due to my own POOR self-control over benzos.

Last edited:
Been taking this drug for about 5 months now. Without it I wouldn't have been able to do my summer job.

Although today I was starting a new job that I wouldn't have taken without knowing I could use etiz for it (door to door sales) and got told to leave after about an hour in. I stayed up all night and had taken twice as much as I meant to (even that was way too much but for the 1st day I was thinking I would need it). Yeah, I took 20mg over the course of about 3 hours.

I was falling asleep while the boss was training three of us and he had to tell me to stay awake. Afterwards he asked to go to a room and speak to me and told me he could see there was something wrong with me. He lied for some reason and said someone saw me smoking cannabis outside (wtf? why lie?) but that I could come back another time. The guy also said he could see it in my pupils, but does your pupils change on benzos? I've never noticed that before. Other new guy told me who could see I was on something too. Must've been bad lol.

Wasn't a job I was massively interested in but taking that much etizolam is not fun.

Anyways yeah, I only noticed I took two packets of 10 rather 1 tonight when I counted the etizolam I have remaining. 4mg spead out is the perfect dose for me for any normal overly social workday. I tend to go over that only when I have job interviews, important meetings or my 1st day at work. Today I messed up big. Staying awake all night definitely didn't help me.

The only other time I messed up with the drug was when I combined my etizolam with lots of alcohol. I fell while walking to the club and went head first into the concrete and knocked myself out. Had to get taken to the hospital by the ambulance. Lots of stitches around my mouth were required, still got the scar.

Last edited:
Been taking this drug for about 5 months now. Without it I wouldn't have been able to do my summer job.

I know this feeling with etiz too well, not specifically with my job but other situations. Personally it just took quite a while to adapt but then once i did I didn't have an annoying crutch anymore.

I wouldn't call taking a benzo plus 8 ish beers as safe practice or responsible behavior or something people should do, therefore you asked for your actions and in return got those results and it is things like this we are talking about.
Did I say I called it responsible? It's just that I tend to give in to cravings for certain drugs when under the influence of that drug. I was planning on a maximum dose of 3mg if the potency of the 2mg pills was less then expected.

Did I say I called it responsible? It's just that I tend to give in to cravings for certain drugs when under the influence of that drug. I was planning on a maximum dose of 3mg if the potency of the 2mg pills was less then expected.

No but you did say it was accidental.. but taking ANY benzo at any dose with 8 beers and not expecting something like that to happen is negligent.
Sorry for calling you responsible, i wont do it again.

-HOOD