• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

are you guys in USA?im confused by your posts as my main vendor is still up and running just fine, as is my secondary one..

Stateside.here...
Arkansas vendor.went down for.good, separetly.I heard that was one of.the states.
Heard of.another state but with no.confirmation I'm.not.gonna speculate further. Someone has to have the official stats ..tho I don't understand how the Feds can reject shipments to legal states. But I guess they do what they want.

Stateside.here...
Arkansas vendor.went down for.good, separetly.I heard that was one of.the states.
Heard of.another state but with no.confirmation I'm.not.gonna speculate further. Someone has to have the official stats ..tho I don't understand how the Feds can reject shipments to legal states. But I guess they do what they want.

Kratom is not scheduled or illegal yet either, though the feds still regularly seize and destroy shipments. I do know that even though it's not illegal there is something called the "DEA Watchlist" that kratom is on. If the feds have put etizolam on this watchlist, they are free to do what they want with shipments.

IIRC They can seize any shipment of anything without needing reason or the suspected contents needing to be on a watchlist.

I could order a crate of 3,000 watches and they could seize it without needing to say why.
Of course you can always try to get it overturned but in cases like etizolam and kratom, just because they aren't illegal doesn't mean they wont be used against FDA regulations (not to ingest) and anyone trying to prove different would have an awful hard time justifying why they are importing 10,000 blister packs of a substance.

Yeah that's why you import 100 blisters (20 boxes) at a time. DEA doesn't waste time with small purchases, they go after big purchases and try to nail the domestic distributors.

I think the domestic vendors are finding that there are products they can vend that are very much in demand (actual nootropics) and don't involve them being watched by the DEA.

If you want to get Etizolam in the future, you're going to have to be smart about it and likely import it from overseas or get it from not-so-visible vendors. This is really no different than how things are now with prescription meds except that Etizolam isn't currently on a federal schedule and the benzos people get every day in the mail are. If the vendors stop while they're ahead, its unlikely to be federally scheduled (after all, most things that get scheduled either directly kill some kid somewhere or cause people to trip or both and phenazepam is still legal despite how bad that was) which will mean a bit more work finding it but it will still be an option.

Anyway I have changed my mind about Etizolam. I think it's quite a nice drug. When I take just one pill it kills off my withdrawal anxiety without having a rebound or seeming to interfere with my taper process. It's like I can take a pill of Etizolam every few days and it has no detrimental effects on my ongoing diazepam taper whereas if I increase my diazepam for even a day it takes a week or a week and a half to get over the hell that bump caused.

Don't get me wrong, there is no doubt in my mind that if I were to take it daily it would be a very negative thing but I'm finding 1mg every few days to actually smooth out my taper anxiety. If I can leverage these with my Valium I might be able to finally get over the hump I've been stuck at with my taper and finally make some real progress on it.

They also lack the moreish nature that I found with Xanax that found me taking multiple doses in a day when I only had one panic attack. Kind of an interesting drug. Anxiety wise, I'd put it between Xanax and Klonopin for effectiveness which is to say, pretty great, I rate Valium as one of the worst for anxiety but one of the best for preventing actual panic attacks in the first place and I rate Klonopin as the best benzo for both. Etizolam doesn't really seem to have any effect on agoraphobia which would push it more towards Klonopin but it's far more euphoric than Klonopin.

Last edited:
Only downside to etiz is its shorter duration, and because of that.. i would still choose clonazepam over it.

EDIT: BTW on the nootropic comment of them being in demand and not watched by DEA/FDA whatever lol.. what ones do what and are worth trying?
I have no knowledge about any of them but phenibut and when i read the names of others like modafinil (sp?) and things like that, generic names for erectile dysfunction medicines come to mind lol. I donno why.

Last edited:
Only downside to etiz is its shorter duration, and because of that.. i would still choose clonazepam over it.

Its recreational duration seems lower but the anxiolytic properties seem to be around 8-10 hours which is not far from clonazepam for me, I was always rebounding from my Klonopin by the time my next dose was due while Etizolam doesn't seem to have much of a rebound, just a gradual decline. It's definitely a three times a day benzo if you're using it for constant anxiety management. I think the best way to go about it would be two doses of Valium in a day and one dose of Etizolam in the middle.

Recreational benzodiazepine usage is just plain bad news but I can see why people enjoy Etizolam recreationally. I never could see it with Xanax or Klonopin but if I had gotten ahold of Etizolam back when I was naive about the downsides of benzo addiction, I'd have been having a blast every night.

I just have an overall love from clonazepam because it helped me taper my first time fucking with benzos and getting a ridiculous dosage tolerance.
Now and since 07 have just used for intended purposes and haven't had any bad effects other than addiction (which im still working on).
Klonopin just has this mellow chillness to it that i dont get with others.. i donno, everyones MMV

I just have an overall love from clonazepam because it helped me taper my first time fucking with benzos and getting a ridiculous dosage tolerance.
Now and since 07 have just used for intended purposes and haven't had any bad effects other than addiction (which im still working on).
Klonopin just has this mellow chillness to it that i dont get with others.. i donno, everyones MMV

No I know exactly what you're talking about. If it wasn't so damn addictive it would be my favorite too but it was a bitch coming off of Klonopin and many can't switch over to Valium for a taper from Klonopin unless it's a much higher than equivalent dose and some never successfully can cross over and have to cut straight down from Klonopin.

I lucked out because Klonopin pooped out one day and wasn't doing anything for anxiety at doses up to 6mg so I was able to crossover to diazepam at 60mg and find relief and over the course of a month I dropped the dosage to 20mg. So I went from 6mg of Klonopin doing nothing to the Valium equivalent of 1mg a day wiping out all of my symptoms.

It still boggles me to this day how I get poop out from benzos. Xanax did the same thing at 8mg which allowed me to cross overt to Klonopin at 4mg with little issue and I even cut one pill a day randomly and went down to 3 with no issue and that worked for years but when I ran out of Valium back in 2012, Klonopin worked again for the few months I had to use it before I found a new doctor. I have a sneaking suspicion that if I could convince my doctor to switch me to Klonopin I could get by with a milligram a day and get all of my anxiety under control again. The fact that Etizolam works so well at a 1mg dose tells me that my problem is something other than GABA down regulation. If it was down regulation, I'd still need a much higher dose than most to feel effects but when you take my Valium equivalent into mind I'm taking 2mg of Etizolam equivalent a day on days I take 1mg and to great effect.

Maybe I should just start rotating benzos :p

Last edited:

For me, xanax is my preference for panic attacks, but maybe 1/10 times I dose, I get uncontrollable rage if something ticks me off. Usually anger is not my problem, anxiety is. But when taking my xanax dose, sometimes I just go into rage mode, and dont know why.

Etizolam probably has the most chillness that I've experienced though. It takes the hectic fast paced world, and lets everything move at my own speed. I'm down to 2 blisters, and scared. I guess if i can't taper off these, an ER visit is necessary

For me, xanax is my preference for panic attacks, but maybe 1/10 times I dose, I get uncontrollable rage if something ticks me off. Usually anger is not my problem, anxiety is. But when taking my xanax dose, sometimes I just go into rage mode, and dont know why.

Etizolam probably has the most chillness that I've experienced though. It takes the hectic fast paced world, and lets everything move at my own speed. I'm down to 2 blisters, and scared. I guess if i can't taper off these, an ER visit is necessary

Xanax and Klonopin both made me rage, Valium doesn't, and so far Etizolam doesn't.

Best of luck with the taper, 2 blisters is not a lot depending on how you've been using it.

By the way did you guys know they make it in quarter and half milligram pills too? I happened to see the Etizest boxes with those stamps on a site but they only carry the ones. It's obvious these vendors are vending for recreation only lol.

right feel like shit not the normal i feel like shit but i feel like hell i dont know if its the wd or worrying about next week but my head starting hurt to the light

Not to mention when you start hurting to colours.
Pastel shades forever.

well i just got an email from my vendor, said he has 2 shipments coming in but that will be it for etizolam...looks like you guys were right, no more etizolam, at least for us americans...wtf, that happened very quickly..im glad i still have enough left to last me a while but still, im going to miss etizolam...im sure there will be ways of getting it but not hassle free like it was..

etizolam was weird in that a small dose of 1 mg would calm me down but 2-3 mgs would kill anxiety and stimulate me in a way, mood was enhanced etc etc..i have never noticed mood enhancement from xanax, in fact if anything that stuff kills my mood...Valium has given me a tiny mood lift but with klonopin, no mood lift...klonopin is the best for me when i just want a long acting drug that kills anxiety..it is very subtle though and you can barely tell that it is working so i understand how people elevate their tolerance so quickly by taking more..

i have never gotten high off klonopin, then again my max dosage has only been 1 mg..i think any more and id just get sleepy..

i wonder whats going to replace etizolam?

GOOD FOR YOU HOOD getting your taper on track.

And fuck over paying for blisters. I get powder, or it in a PG solution for cheap. I really cant believe how well I scored finding this stuff, just when my life needed it. Things are going amazingly better for me now compared to before, well, minus that time I accidentally OD before I worked out how to do the oral syringe a standardized way. Instead of take .1-.2ml solution and add to whatever, I filled all 1ml of it trying to push down .2ml marks into my mouth. Regardless, 15mg etizolam ended up in me! It was rather fun, zoning in and out, I thought I was hanging with my buds and we went places. Though I was just collapsed in my door way breathing fine the whole time. Parents had to ruin it (I get it) and dad thought once I stood up he had to call 911 "as I was dying!" Ran on over and unplugged the phone and had to teach him about drug overdoses, in a slurred manner.

As far as I'm concerned, if they're breathing, have a heart beat, and not seizing, you are fine. I've guided plenty through this.

Im running out a bit fast as I expected. Have to start sticking to my therapeutic usage now and just have one beer or so for fun. I've always appreciated my self control. I've overcome some of the most insane HUGE mental addictions in my life.

Be peace guys, and it shall follow. Just because peaceful things dont come to you, for it does not mean the peace had failed. Be an example, let others see how you choose to be peace, perhaps their mind might open a bit too. Love you all (srsly, I love all beings in existence).

Well shit .. maybe instead of trying to compete with the selloff this week I should think about tapering off my 4-8mg/day dosages. Considering they do f*ck all xcept make me pass out, could just use my trazodone Rx for that. And I have thousands I need to spend on my vehicles.

Or I could put this stuff to the challenge, jump off the cliff and quit outright, see what these wds are all about

Why can't herb just be legal already, f**k

Well shit .. maybe instead of trying to compete with the selloff this week I should think about tapering off my 4-8mg/day dosages. Considering they do f*ck all xcept make me pass out, could just use my trazodone Rx for that. And I have thousands I need to spend on my vehicles.

Or I could put this stuff to the challenge, jump off the cliff and quit outright, see what these wds are all about

Why can't herb just be legal already, f**k

I've been through etiz withdrawals, and I've also been through high dose xanax withdrawal.

If you CT off etiz, it will honestly not be as bad. I believe seizure risk is low, but dont quote me, as I had seizures during my CT of 8mg xanax, but had nothing of the sort coming off 4mg a few months ago (back on it now, what an idiot i am).

Anyway, what you will experience is the inability to eat or even hold down water without puking. You will experience severe dysphoria to the point where nothing in life seems real, and that everything is an illusion. Mild rebound insomnia but really not bad at all. This will last 3-5 days. I noticed for me, I did not notice a gradual reduction of WD symptoms. At 7pm day 4 I was still going through it, and by 8pm I was back to baseline. it is a very odd substance to CT from, but there is really not that much pain involved compared to other benzos. The dysphoria is something that is a little extreme though, you'll feel like you're in a dissassociative trip for quite a while. Better than shitting my pants, ramming my head into the wall, going completely batshit insane after xanax WD though huh? I actually went to work while withdrawing from Etiz, and no one could tell, other that i moved a bit slow, so you wouldn't even need to call off work for it.

belfort? Do you just have info on US vendor stopping selling? or on a ban of many othe rc benzos as well as etizolam?

^^ i have info on just usa vendors not carrying etizolam, not sure about other RCs...

there is no point in competing for the last bit of etiz for me as my vendor seems like he is only going to be able to sell each person 5 blister packs...not much point in getting more..i only take 2 mgs a day right now so...i will miss them though, no doubt..they definitely have their place..i love a short acting benzo but xanax is no good for me, etiz worked well..

Stitched, sounds different, but comparable, to my w/ds off supposidly 'non-addictive' bi-polar/anti-pyschcotic meds. Tapers worked OK until I hit baseline, then hell induced.
Naturally I reported for work, can't let the employer know what's up..

Have a few more boxes to abuse but hopefully I'll get off this stuff as easily as I jumped on it. Need a substitute but dont really feel like messing with powders right now, that's guaranteed trouble..