• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

Dude benzo withdrawal will have you feeling all sorts of things. I can't tell you how many pains I've had, including chest pain with nothing showing on ECG.

Another vendor down. Something is brewing.

Oh yeah, I found out how cheap this stuff really is... Man everyone is getting ripped off. The people selling Etizest especially are making bank although they are both extremely cheap, like blow your mind cheap.

Took 2mg of this stuff and finally felt it.. Really open and social, almost like being drunk with more focus. Then I had 1 beer like 3-4 hours after taking it and I felt like I had 10... Was also on about 30mg of Oxycodone spread throughout the day (take everyday for pain)

It's going bye bye pretty quick I think guys...a vendors site I was on is saying they are starting to seize packages of it and people aren't wanting to import it anymore or something?? Think it's been scheduled as a Schedeule ONE(WTF?!!!) substance in two states, or has at least been scheduled. Glad i got to try it that one day..and I think you might be on to something Stotched, the one time I got some I ordered 40, took two, and felt really relaxed/chill. Decided since everyone was saying it was a xanax replacement I wanted to get barred out on em, so I took 4 more, then 4 more, and got energetic. Had no memory loss or anything. But when I just took the 2mg I was very relaxed as if I had taken a 4mg of xanax...anyway, kiss this one goodbye, it's happening...too bad.

Edit: And can't say I didn't see this coming as everyone was raving about it being just like xanax.

Yeah I'm with you Screaming, seems like even the mainstream has finally caught on. I hope it's ok that I post this link to CBS - http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/09/18/2-investigators-legal-narcotic-has-caught-feds-attention/

“It’s incredibly dangerous,” he says. “It hasn’t been tested. There have been cases where it’s linked to respiratory failure, heart failure, seizures. Why somebody would want to put this in their body is absolutely beyond me.”

So a thienodiazepine, the siblings of benzodiazepines - well known for their use in RAISING the seizure threshold in patients prone to them - is causing seizures and heart and respiratory failure. "It hasn't been tested" - while it's not FDA approved here it is an Rx med overseas and obviously "tested" by their regulatory bodies. Aren't slanderous accusations illegal to make? Since it's a chemical and not a person that can fight back are you allowed to say whatever bullshit you want?

Last edited:
IRK,zooty. Honestly, this med has people who abuse it, but there are also, im guesing plenty of people who resorted to this because doctors just want to hand out SSRI's instead of what actually works for the paitent, and it's not like it's some untested drug smuggled in from 3rd world countries, it is prescribed in places. Just more BS, scare tactics and over dramatization of the new drug killing all of us....fuck I only took it a couple of days and this upsets me,lol. I'm sure there will be plenty of people having seizures once it's banned though=(. Start tapering, switch benzo's or go to a doctor that will write you what you need.

This is what i said was going to happen within the next month about a month ago..
Told ya so! lol..
I'm sorry that i was right though. :|

-HOOD

wow, when you see quick changes like this... even if it was bound to happen..
liquids, and pow pows while we can? on whatever scale of geographic users this could be detrimental..

Well I took a full one yesterday and I have to say I rather like this stuff. Nice warm bubble until it knocked me out cold.

Still feel slightly fuzzed from it. It combines quite nicely with my Valium script.

Glad I got a chance to grab some before it goes away.

The scary thing is that banning this is going to bring about so many new thieno analogs that could truly be dangerous... Go government...

I guess my stuff is underdosed but 2mg gets me feeling real good in combo with some oxy.

Sort of hope this stuff becomes illegal (for my sake at least!) because I only ordered 30 pills and there is already a temptation to get more and I don't want a benzo habit ontop of my daily oxy use for pain.

I dont think the end of etiz is here jsut yet.. my old vendor contacted me saying he was definitely good to go.. but prices were about 5% higher. (Not the end of the world.. shit the demannnnd is up.. among other things) He says he is not stopping until its literally illegal and hasn't had one thing seized.

Do we know what states have officially banned it?

I hadn't even heard of this stuff until a month ago. Guess I missed out (tho I still have a stash. Gonna be a bitch to try and taper rather than go steady and then cold turkey.

Edit: how about the other thienos?
I've only seen them in powder form one place so maybe they are safe(r) for now

I haven't been able to find any vendors selling etiz right now. There is one, but will only send a max of 4 blisters per customer, and I need more than that, although I will make due and just order every day if I have to. I guess if worst comes to worst, I go to the ER, tell them I'm detoxing off benzo's, and they'll have to give me some valium right? I don't take it at all during the day, just 1-2mg at night for sleep, as I've always been an insomniac. I notice towards the end of the day I start getting odd feeling in the pit of my stomach, and not want to talk to people, but nothing too extreme. When I take it after I get home from work, I feel great though. I guess I am starting to become physically dependant, after going through about 30 blisters in a 3 month span. I am also dependent on opiates, and hash (cannot go a day without smoking at least 2 grams of oil), and have been taking cimitedine for so long for potentation, that my stomach is fucked up when I don't take it.

For me, maybe etiz being illegal would be for the best. I could definitely see myself doing a taper off valium, as I dont use them recreationally, just for sleep. I would just be dreading the insomnia coming back. There were times I'd go 2-3 days without sleep until I started seeing shadow people, and had to knock myself out with doxylamine, which gives me shitty sleep as it is.

I dont think the end of etiz is here jsut yet.. my old vendor contacted me saying he was definitely good to go.. but prices were about 5% higher. (Not the end of the world.. shit the demannnnd is up.. among other things) He says he is not stopping until its literally illegal and hasn't had one thing seized.

Yeah but prices are already sky high compared to what he pays for it.

I have to say that the second time I took it I didn't have any rebound. I wonder if the rebound gets weaker somehow? It supposedly is specific for the alpha2 subunit which makes it great for anxiety with less of a rebound. I'm careful with it even though I have plenty.

Lets bit buss about what states. Get em organized and officially listed. Its just more organized( not trying to be a MOD);continue the talk and wonders, yet to be discovers yet. I just realy dont want negative cometary about this stuff being pulled being alarmed. Same think happened in some other kratom forums, and it typically creates hell om the boards/users. I just started using this therapeutically (free from social anxiety chains and my constant muscle pain since being t-boned by a semi. All I can get is 200mg ER trams which = 50mg IR, even though I showed the cunt the study, anyways....

Lets go on with its therapeutic elements, how it's helped your life, or how you enjoy it within reason. Or perhaps comfortable tapering down safepy yourself.
Just know if things start gettin TOO hot, stock up. I only pray treat the banned states with dependent people are treated wirh Librium or something.

Tome for more eti, sip bourbon (my one and onl t drink for the night9 then spliff mix with mids in one hitters. All that's left is my spine pain, I almost feel like a regular person again! ! Big LOOOOOOOOOOOOVING hug. Im not just high, i love every being. Slype ke fpr any support.

It had definitely helped me in my desperate times of need, yes dosage got a little out of control but only because i had a previous tolerance to 4mg clonazepam a day and it transferred over to 8mg etiz a day.. im off it now after a bit over a year of daily use.
My doctor was unwilling to help me taper with anything but librium which i think i am allergic to, because i became extremely ill on it.
So took matters into my own hands and did it myself (wont say how) but my tolerance is down to equiv of 3mg/day of etiz and only dose the new benzo once in the AM and once in the PM.
Life on etiz was good, but i knew it would end sooner or later (actually sooner than later), now the shitty part is im stocked up with it and don't wanna touch it.
Well i guess im all set for a few years with etiz to use for panic attacks once off benzos completely.

-HOOD

I just wanted to chime in with my experience using a valium taper to get off the etizolam. I was using etizolam daily for around 8 months at doses averaging 4-6mg a day. I started a valium taper on August 5th I believe, and the last time I posted I was taking 5 mg of valium a day. Well, the past 4 days I was taking 1.25mg a day, and today I decided to tough it without any benzos. I've taken 1500 mg of gabapentin today and several cups of kava, and while I do feel slightly on edge the withdrawal symptoms are surprisingly manageable. I highly recommend a long half-life benzo supplemented with gabapentin and kava for getting off etizolam. My withdrawals haven't been completely nonexistent, but they've been much more manageable than I was expecting.

I just wanted to chime in with my experience using a valium taper to get off the etizolam. I was using etizolam daily for around 8 months at doses averaging 4-6mg a day. I started a valium taper on August 5th I believe, and the last time I posted I was taking 5 mg of valium a day. Well, the past 4 days I was taking 1.25mg a day, and today I decided to tough it without any benzos. I've taken 1500 mg of gabapentin today and several cups of kava, and while I do feel slightly on edge the withdrawal symptoms are surprisingly manageable. I highly recommend a long half-life benzo supplemented with gabapentin and kava for getting off etizolam. My withdrawals haven't been completely nonexistent, but they've been much more manageable than I was expecting.

1500mg of GBP?! Yeah that alone should kill most all of your withdrawal symptoms. I hope you haven't been taking that for long, its harder for most to kick than the benzos they started with.

1500mg of GBP?! Yeah that alone should kill most all of your withdrawal symptoms. I hope you haven't been taking that for long, its harder for most to kick than the benzos they started with.

I know that some people have trouble getting off gabapentin, but I've never experienced gabapentin withdrawals. There was a time when I was on upwards of 2000mg a day, and I never experienced any difficulty getting off of it. The only issues I've had with gabapentin are a quick tolerance buildup, water retention, and weight gain. Otherwise, it does work pretty well for anxiety. However, I don't plan on taking these doses of gabapentin long term, I just want to use them for this initial hump sans benzos, and then I'll probably do a quick taper off the gabapentin. The prescribing doctor for my medications works at a seedy pill millish type clinic, and I suspect he'd rather have me on these long term for his own business purposes, so my tapering has been mostly by my own design. I'm very familiar with benzos and the ashton manual, so I'm just listening to my body and doing what works for maintaining my own day to day functionality.

Several .. looks like the pills are falling off the market.
Not sure how the powder market is fairing.
I've been too lazy to track down a legit mg scale.

are you guys in USA?im confused by your posts as my main vendor is still up and running just fine, as is my secondary one..