• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

So talented.. and so not accurate.

PLease don't take offence but I can eyeball 10mg provided the substance has a consistency extremely close to powdered sugar or talc (the two measures are then different) I have the scales to prove my claim. It's a question of a very long habit and close observation of the ridges on top of one's finger. Using tagged photos at the initial trial stage is highly recommended For visual references. The reason for doing this apart from not having a scale, is time saved.

I made an account just to comment on this thread. I ordered 100 etizest-MD tabs thinking that I would use them for occasional stressful days, flying, social anxiety, etc. Took one the first night and thought, "Oh, not bad. Very mild - like benadryl." Took another 1 mg the next day and experienced a nice calm feeling. After it wore off, I decided I wanted the feeling to last, so I took another. Within a matter of days I was a daily 2-4 mg user. I had been hooked on temazepam several years ago, so i knew how addictive benzos could be, but I had read that etizolam had a very low tolerance buildup and low withdrawal risk. WRONG. I immediately tried to start tapering down to half a tab every 5 hours. The rebound anxiety came promptly at 4 hours every time. The best I could do was around 6 hours and it was very unpleasant - heart palpitations, shaky hands, pit-of-stomach feeling, the works. I considered ordering 100 more and trying to taper over a longer period of time but then wisely took the advice of other former etiz users on reddit and went to my doc to get a long-acting benzo. So now I've been tapering on 2 mg of Klonopin a day for the past 2 weeks. I think tomorrow she'll put me down to 1 or 1.5 (I hope the latter). The rebound anxiety every 4 hours is mostly gone, but I still don't feel "normal" and the Klonopin just sort of takes the edge off.

So, the short version is this: If you have the slightest bit of addictive personality and like the "chill" feeling, STAY FAR AWAY FROM ETIZOLAM.

May as well also say stay away from Ativan and Bromazepam, two pure benzos with similar effects profile. The reputation of etiz for having reverse tolerance is still not conclusively proven but in any case that would not have any incidence on its addiction potential

May as well also say stay away from Ativan and Bromazepam, two pure benzos with similar effects profile. The reputation of etiz for having reverse tolerance is still not conclusively proven but in any case that would not have any incidence on its addiction potential

Perhaps, but I took Ativan on an as-needed basis for all of summer of 2013 (sometimes several days in a row) and never experienced anything like the rebound anxiety I got from etizolam and had no problem stopping it when my refills ran out. But everyone is different. But it's true that benos in general should be avoided by persons who are prone to addiction.

Got some 1mg pellets, took 1/2 a pill yesterday, didn't really feel anything. Took another 1mg this morning and still nothing, it's been like 2 hours now. I still feel very anxious and no euphoria whatsoever. Underdosed?

I take kratom 4 to 6 times per day, and recently started taking etizolam with it. I've found that 1-1.5 of etizolam makes everything get VERY warm. Not quite as warm as dope or oxy, but you still get a warm blanket feeling. It also allows you to nod while laying down a bit easier, but when sitting up you can still function.

If kratom is halfway to being a real opiate, etiz brings it up to 75% of the way to feeling like a real opiate.

Etizolam is nice with opiates and def helps bring the nod on. I never have or think I could nod from kratom tho...I wish. Maybe some extract! I have had a few that were fairly strong!

I never could nod with kratom, even when I was starting from a fresh tolerance. Now I have a tramadol rx for back pains...which doesn't help much and I run out early. Take like 10 2mg loperamide pills ~once ever 12 hours when off it for maintenance. Better than when I was taking 40-50 at a time. Got some etizolam in some sort of liquid solution coming on the way. Hoping to have it help with some really bad social anxiety I've had, and maybe some with muscle pains/spasms I get. I hear it's like if xanax and valium had a baby. The baclofen/methocarbamol I have access to doesn't do shit for me and doc wont give anything better. Im gonna have to be pretty careful with etiz... eventually I want to see a doctor about my social anxiety but there's no way I could tolerate going to a psychiatrist or something without some anxiety medicine to begin with.

Edit: Wow! Priority mail sent out on wednesday arrived on thursday! Unhead of... anyways it appeared to be sold in a liquid vial PG solution but it's powder. Will see how it goes. Not sure how using a $30 jewelry scale will work for 1-2+ mg doses. Think it would be easier to order some PG and make my own solution. Proceeding with caution.

Last edited:
I never could nod with kratom, even when I was starting from a fresh tolerance. Now I have a tramadol rx for back pains...which doesn't help much and I run out early. Take like 10 2mg loperamide pills ~once ever 12 hours when off it for maintenance. Better than when I was taking 40-50 at a time. Got some etizolam in some sort of liquid solution coming on the way. Hoping to have it help with some really bad social anxiety I've had, and maybe some with muscle pains/spasms I get. I hear it's like if xanax and valium had a baby. The baclofen/methocarbamol I have access to doesn't do shit for me and doc wont give anything better. Im gonna have to be pretty careful with etiz... eventually I want to see a doctor about my social anxiety but there's no way I could tolerate going to a psychiatrist or something without some anxiety medicine to begin with.

Edit: Wow! Priority mail sent out on wednesday arrived on thursday! Unhead of... anyways it appeared to be sold in a liquid vial PG solution but it's powder. Will see how it goes. Not sure how using a $30 jewelry scale will work for 1-2+ mg doses. Think it would be easier to order some PG and make my own solution. Proceeding with caution.

When I first took Etizolam it def made me feel like..."shit ya! I could go do whatever. Ill slow browse the grocery store and flirt with random girls." I feel like it keeps this trait but becomes less noticeable. You should try it! I'm no expert at all with tramadol but I think it is fairly weak and shouldn't be to troublesome. Buy the pre made pills. 1mg mouth dissolving tabs work great.

Working with concentrated powder is asking for a mistake in my eyes. Etizolam is a harder compound to blackout on than traditional Benz but it can be done. Hope they help you and keep it safe.

I'd take etiz over tramadol any day but hey, whatever floats your boat man

Yeah, just because you can order it online doesn't make it safe peeps. Daily benzo intake is going to mess with most people after just a few weeks. Stick with once a week and you will be fine.

mmmmkay children, the lesson today is about a tiny blue pill.

Cannabis thought: so in that blue pill there is 1mg of etizolam which in my mind is like a couple grains of sand. Say you split a pill in half and you lose a few grains on the ground, that could be your only active ingredient and boom its now a sugar pill. Or do they do some sort of mixture with all the pills ingredients instead of just pill pressing all the powder together?

lol i read that with the mr mackie voice hahahaha..

i dont have an answer to your question tho. sorry

Thanks for responses. I'm just gonna order some propylene glycol and make my own solution for controlled dosing. Weighed out my package labled 289mg (paid for 250). Got 260 mg weighed out into its own container, some caked up stuff left in the baggie. Once I get a good solution worked out, I think I'd highly prefer that to etiz pills.

The tramadol is just the best my doc will give me for my spinal pain. Like I said, doesn't do much. Especially since I've had a medium-low dependency for a long time now. 2.5 years. My docs are a real bitch about actually working with me to provide the pain relief I need to continue rehabilitation. I've tried and tried, but the cunt can barely communicate and seems to have no practical knowledge of how to work with the compounds she has access to as a pain management doc. It's hard to find a different doc with my shit insurance.

Anyways, working with micro dabs on the finger I've worked my self into a state of say 1-1.5mg alprazolam with no benzo tolerance (some other GABAergic tolerance though). My muscle pain is almost 100% gone, social anxiety was minimal to non existent when I went to a store I frequent (which kills me because I havent been in a well state for a while now, kinda obvious by my looks, and I cant bear to be seen by these same store clerks in the stores I frequent.) Some days I just couldn't bear to leave the house due to my social anxiety. I have a good bit of experience with mild daily use with physically dependent compounds, and over doing other drugs and know how/when to step back off it, and tapering off the physically dependent compounds. I trust I can manage this etiz decently, and if things start to go a bit too far, I'm confident I could slowly ease myself down. I might consider eventually seeing a psychiatrist, as I mentioned, to get professional help for my social anxiety. Anyways, I'm off for now. ^^

found out to my own bad luck you cant go banging this and then think the next day its ok to go drinking it aint the fuckers still can make you black out

I have a good bit of experience with mild daily use with physically dependent compounds, and over doing other drugs and know how/when to step back off it, and tapering off the physically dependent compounds. I trust I can manage this etiz decently, and if things start to go a bit too far, I'm confident I could slowly ease myself down. I might consider eventually seeing a psychiatrist, as I mentioned, to get professional help for my social anxiety. Anyways, I'm off for now. ^^[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you are familiar with yourself! Which is good. I feel the same about myself having traveled rocky roads before and managed to gain control. Nothing to crazy and certainly don't think I'm immune to the harsh reality that life can become. Realizing this I think is essential to maintaining. I know people that seem to lose themselves regardless of the substance at hand.