• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The worst thing you ever saw high?

Wow there are some fucked up stories here.

I was at a club (psy-trance night!) and as soon as the lights came on (~7am), some kid ran right into me, fell down, and started convulsing. I have no idea what happened after that. People were gathering around and someone called an ambulance so we got the fuck out of there.

i havent seen too much bad stuff, the worst isnt really something ive seen but the sound of punches to the face, i meen the loud slap and bones breaking sound it makes me sick to my stomach. although most of the time them motherfuckers get laid to the ground by one of my blows to the face, fuck i hate fights i dont give a fuck whether its legit or not if you got something to fight about go somewhere else coz no one else wants to see that shit.

I was downtown on labor day weekend for the annual fireworks and my buddies and i had smoked a few bowls... well later that night it just happens that this drunk guy fell 14 stories from a hotel balcony about a block from where we were... i only saw the ambulance and crowds of people but i could hear it... and when he hit it was like a fucking shotgun going off... that gave me the worst feeling for the rest of the night...

after smoking a few bowls, a movie was put on... saw 2.... thats a fucked up movie :(

hayzzze (sp?), it wasn't GHB I was using, I used a lot of GBL at that time in my life, ended up with a nasty addiction to break at the end of it, when I was doing from 40-60ml or so a day to maintain.

On a high dose of LSD about 5 years ago i saw my own death and funeral.

On shrooms, my friend decides to fuck up my trip and scare the shit outta me when he ran over a traintrack right when a train was coming. Missed him by a fuckin foot. That image of the train almost hitting him, the sound of the horn of the train, and the sound of him yelling when running has stuck with me for the longest time. Fuckin' asshole.

worst thing I saw was a man who shot his wife and then himself with a 12g shotgun. My exwife and I were sitting on the swing at her parents house and the man snuck up to where his wife and moved away to. (people said she was trying to run away from him) anywho he pulled up and shot her in the head then pulled the gun on himself. My wife and I didnt think much about it till a cop pulled up followed by like 20 others. Sad part was their children were inside :(

blood and sheets still are in my mind to this day

well lets see

witnessing my girlfriend die in front of me... she was brought back.. but that was interesting (iv coke)

watching a guy slam dope for the first time... and collapse... we draged him up the stairs and droped him in a tub of cold water holding his head up... lucky he woke up...

watching a good friend die from a speed ball... and not come back

getin high and then geting a call from a friend's mother... he had overdoses the night before and was in a coma in the hospital... i went there and saw him hooked up to every machine u can imagine... he pulled through.. but has server brain damage

thats about it

worst thing I saw was a man who shot his wife and then himself with a 12g shotgun. My exwife and I were sitting on the swing at her parents house and the man snuck up to where his wife and moved away to. (people said she was trying to run away from him) anywho he pulled up and shot her in the head then pulled the gun on himself. My wife and I didnt think much about it till a cop pulled up followed by like 20 others. Sad part was their children were inside

This makes no sense at all. How did you "not think much about it"? This implies that you didn't actually see the shooting, just the guy go inside or something. I have no idea really what your talking about here. What did you see? You make it sound like the guy walked inside a house, especially with that part about bloody sheets and the wife trying to run away. But how is that the case if the guy "pulled up" = which implies a drive by. And this whole time you "thought nothing of it". Really confused by what you saw and what actually happened. All I know is you guys were on swings, 20 cops came to the scene, the kids were somewhere around where this happened - although you fail to really identify where this happens at, and there is a wife/husband murder-suicide.

That's too bad SmokeTrails. How is the guy with brain damage?

Does putting a guy who ODs on heroin in a tub of cold water help at all?

iv coke-thats evil/hard - core

SmokeTrails said:
well lets see

witnessing my girlfriend die in front of me... she was brought back.. but that was interesting (iv coke)

watching a guy slam dope for the first time... and collapse... we draged him up the stairs and droped him in a tub of cold water holding his head up... lucky he woke up...

watching a good friend die from a speed ball... and not come back

getin high and then geting a call from a friend's mother... he had overdoses the night before and was in a coma in the hospital... i went there and saw him hooked up to every machine u can imagine... he pulled through.. but has server brain damage

thats about it

I saw my self die - acid
not painful
very unreal

I-Love-Marijuana said:
This makes no sense at all. How did you "not think much about it"? at all?

I was just thinking that too NHB. Part real event part fill in the blanks? Although, knowing that someone did that is horrible enough.

I saw the worst car accident happen right in front of the car i was in while i was shroomin balls.

Seeing fucked up shit while rolling is the worse, worse than any classic psychedelic like acid.

Things can be real scary for me while tripping on the "classic psychedelics," but things that are normally fuct up can appear funny while tripping.

With MDMA, good or bad feelings, feelings in general are blown way out of proportion for me. So if I witness something awful while rolling, its fucking awful for me, where if I were tripping, there is a chance that it might appear funny to me. Know what im sayin?

With that said, dropping pills countless times at the old Asylum nightclub in Springfield MA, I saw alot of fucked up stuff while rolling. Whoever said seeing a fight while rolling, I can relate. I've seen people's faces smashed in. Witnessed some thugs that pulled a knife on a dealer and stole his stash. Overdoses are fucked up.

Ugly people having obvious sex in the corner is WAY fuct up!!!!!!

dada said:
candy flipping with Md being dominant, and a bit pissed, some guy tried to roll me. I ran away, and me n my friends bumped into him on the tram 30 min later. He was wearing a suit because he had just come from the races and we (raggedy lookin dudes) run on the tram and start workin him over. The tram stops n where like "its alright, everyone weve got him just let us off and well take him away" while were holding onto the guy, thinking we'd saved the day or something . When in fact it looked like we'd randomly selected and bashed a man in a suit. The driver locked the doors but i pulled the emergency release and made away.

Maybe it's just me, but I have very little idea of what you are actually trying to say..."tried to roll me"? "started workin him over"? ...

I-Love-Marijuana said:
This makes no sense at all. How did you "not think much about it"? This implies that you didn't actually see the shooting, just the guy go inside or something. I have no idea really what your talking about here. What did you see? You make it sound like the guy walked inside a house, especially with that part about bloody sheets and the wife trying to run away. But how is that the case if the guy "pulled up" = which implies a drive by. And this whole time you "thought nothing of it". Really confused by what you saw and what actually happened. All I know is you guys were on swings, 20 cops came to the scene, the kids were somewhere around where this happened - although you fail to really identify where this happens at, and there is a wife/husband murder-suicide.

That's too bad SmokeTrails. How is the guy with brain damage?

Does putting a guy who ODs on heroin in a tub of cold water help at all?

should have probably wrote this thing out a little better but basically I just saw the aftermath of what had happened after the police had covered the bodies. Pretty far distance between houses so the gunshots could have basically been anything. So what the other neighbor explained to us what had happened and told us the story leading up to it. basically the couple seperated and the wife had moved in with other family. The husband was a very possesive person, so He drove over and pulled up to the place she was staying. Well they walked back to his car to talk and he shot her then shot himself. Nobody ever told me who called the police or anything but I hope this version is a little easier to digest.

Were you even high?

It's still a little confusing where you were when all of this happened. Were you across the street? Did you cruise by and witness the aftermath? Were you there while it happened?