• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The worst thing you ever saw high?

ColtEtish

Bluelighter
There has been trainwreck x diesel floating around vegas for a bit (at least thats what they are calling it, I think it's probabbly just chronic...tastes very different, like no other bud I've tried before) and we smoked a blunt right before school. Finals were over so we could finally smoke :D

Got real high...anyways that isn't the point of the story.

I was walking down the stairs and I heard 3 little farts go off and some kid who is also a senior turned completely red. We all laughed figuring he did it on purpose as a joke. Well as he walked away towards teh bathroom my friend goes "he shit his pants fuuuuuuck" and he points and starts to laugh...and damn this kid shit his pants. I thought I was tripping he had a shit stain and shit on the back of his pants the size of a cd...the kid went to the bathroom and started to wipe it off with paper towels.

I felt bad for him...I wasn't even sure if it really happened till I saw him later and he had changed his pants. He had a car too...I'd have left school lol :\

No one was talking about it either which was strange...lt least 10 people saw it right off the bat. Poor bastard...he had to have known it was coming and was just trying to get to the bathroom. He was only about 30 feet away when it happened too.

Anyways, what is the most fucked up/worst thing you've ever seen when you were high?

A fight at a club when I was rolling. It made me feel like shit. I sat down for like an hour trying to figure out why people hurt each other and actually got teary eyed... Then I saw some glowsticks and like a moth to the flame off I went towards them.

I was munted at a club on the dance floor and right next to me and my friends a guy fell of a podium onto the floor and started having an epiletic fit. His eyes were rolling around, he was convulsing and there was foam coming out of his mouth. Everyone else was pretty much in the same state as we were so it took a minute or two for anyone to realise he wasnt just doing some weird dance move.

I was too fucked up to even respond for a while but security came and started helping him, the lights came on and the music stopped. It was absolutely dreadful..killed the pill too.:(

I've seen a few people OD at parties but I think the worst thing I've ever seen was when my best friend and I were driving to the beach. We had smoked a ton of green that day and were smoking while driving down the road. All of a sudden traffic stopped and we put the joint out. When we finally got up where the accident was we saw a car with a smashed bloody windshield, what looked like it had once been a bike and a guy(lifeless) laying broken, bloody and twisted on the pavement. It was a horror show!! What made it worse is we drove back that way and the guy was still on the ground only this time under a bloody sheet......it was horrible.

Worst thing I have ever seen whilst high was someone blowout, before i knew what a blowout was. So scary, the guy was on his knees, bright red face, eyes looked so white, squealing, etc, it was terrible. It was like the guy was looking into my eyes and is an image that has stayed with me.

not sure if I really want to know, but whats a blowout?

Usually involves lots of post-dopamine rebound nausea, and possibly projectile vomiting of the massively coma-inducing kind.

I woke up after a 15ml plugged dose of GBL once, after being sat, g-ed out on the bog for 4 odd hours before i came too.

^^ are u fuckin serious u plugged 15ml? Jesus, your lucky to be alive... unless it was shitty ass g, but still, daym!!!

candy flipping with Md being dominant, and a bit pissed, some guy tried to roll me. I ran away, and me n my friends bumped into him on the tram 30 min later. He was wearing a suit because he had just come from the races and we (raggedy lookin dudes) run on the tram and start workin him over. The tram stops n where like "its alright, everyone weve got him just let us off and well take him away" while were holding onto the guy, thinking we'd saved the day or something . When in fact it looked like we'd randomly selected and bashed a man in a suit. The driver locked the doors but i pulled the emergency release and made away.

many moons ago when I was an IV heroin virgin I decided to do something about that said virginity with a good friend of mine. we split a fine bag of Mexican tar and it must have been too much for my friend.

the worst thing I experienced being high was smacking my friend in the face screaming bloody murder in his face and throwing water at him while simultaneously driving his car to the hospital.

luckily, I revived him successfully before we arrived at Urgen Care.

Last edited:
Owl

We were through the woods at night and an owl flies into the front of the car and makes a LOUD BANG. We turned around and drove back and saw the owl lying on the ground. The owl was on the ground in front of us and we had our high beams shined directly on it. The owl kept turning its head in circles and due to the fact that its nocturnal, he kept moving his eyes to the back of his head due to the strong light coming from the car. My friend got out of the car and went over the the owl and kicked it and it started flapping its wings and going crazy. My friend screamed like a girl, sweet. This actually wasnt bad at all just really fuckin weird but funny and we were all high and rolling.

i too have hit an owl and it got stuck in the grill gaurd......but anyways the worst i've ever seen was some one get shot dead in chicago.........i was pretty high and it was 4th of july .... but the scariest part was how he screamed after the first bullet hit him..........i've seen about 3 or 4 others shot dead and beaten dead but i wont go into it

The very first time i was rolling i saw some dude OD at a party on heroin i THINK im not sure but i wasnt the same after for like a week and almost decided to stop doing drugs :/ I found out he was ok though and i still do drugs:)

I was at a party on e. Witnessed a guy jump up and run along two long rectangular vendor tables screaming something unintelligible. He lept off superman style off the edge on to the concrete floor. I turned around and headed in the opposite direction. The thought of what he looked like after that flesh smack I heard was enough for me.