• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The worst thing you ever saw high?

On a whole lot of LSD, my bestfriend and I were watching tv and were flicking around trying to find something nice to watch at 3am. Well, on the guide it said Trainspotting. I was like, "oh this a great movie". He told me to put it on so I did. Well the scene that happen to be on was the scene where they find the dead baby and mom is screaming while sickboy and renton look down on the recently deceased infant.

We both freaked out and scrambled to change the channel as quickly as possible. We did our best to forget what happened in those 5 minutes. He refuses to see the movie to this day.

This day there was a bright group of townie skateboarder kids (middle school age) that decided to do some tricks on the new 10 step stairway (it is about 8 feet high) that leads up to one of the new buildings on the left. 3 of the kids were at the bottom watching one at the top. Of course I see all this because I am driving down the road, leading a pack of cars in the left lane at a nice 25-30 MPH.

the kids on the sidewalk arent doing their job they are supposed to be like "CARS" if a car was coming or like yo man its all clear go do your jump"
knuckleheads
shit this aint bad or the worse thing i ever saw
but
i live on a busy road one day im sitting on my steps playing my guitar drinking a 40 , i saw a youngin on his bike just ride across the street without looking , almost got hit ,
the kid did it like 3 or 4 times, i dont know how old the kid was like 3rd grade or some shit, i dont know what he was thinking ,
i put down my drink and guitar
cuz he was giving me the shits with his blind bike riding, i was like yo G, you gotta look both ways before you go out in the road like that, theres alot of accidents here and people have died crossing this street,

then his pop comes up and is like whats going on ?
i had to rat the lil kid out, father must of looked like a jerkoff

cuz he beat the shit out of the kid
well not really beat the shit out of him
just a good healthy spanking
:eek:

On a whole lot of LSD, my bestfriend and I were watching tv and were flicking around trying to find something nice to watch at 3am. Well, on the guide it said Trainspotting. I was like, "oh this a great movie". He told me to put it on so I did. Well the scene that happen to be on was the scene where they find the dead baby and mom is screaming while sickboy and renton look down on the recently deceased infant.

We both freaked out and scrambled to change the channel as quickly as possible. We did our best to forget what happened in those 5 minutes. He refuses to see the movie to this day.

holy shit man lol, that must've been disturbing

i was robo tripping with the lady, and there was these 3 guys in a truck in front of us, obviously drunk as shit, swirving everywhere and shit. then they finally take a downhill turn too fast and the truck rolls over several times, at the same time the dude on the passenger side was half way ejected out of his side window, causing the truck to roll on top of him several times. by the time every thing stopped, he was lying on the ground with his scalp peeled back exposing his skull but still alive. I had to wrestle the driver(his brother) away from him because he kept trying to move him, then he just started pacing in circles crying saying he didnt care if he went to jail, he just wanted his bro to live. the guy died that night in the hospital....didnt know the guys at all, but it still was some sad shit

this is not the worse thing i ever saw, but its the most fucked up i ever saw on asid
at the time i was a puber, me and my bro ate some tabs, after some time we went to the park, there was a crowd around the pond, and people pointing
in the middle of the pond there was a chicken swimming with the ducks,
we was like 8o8o8o8o8o

some kid waded out
rescued it
and an old lady took it home

we was like is this the asid
or is this reality ?

My buddy and I were trippn hardcore on a few caps of 2CI, juesting it was around 50mg+. and his dog hurt its paw somewhere outside and she started bleeding. It was weird! it was almost like the dog knew we were trippen and made us feel bad and think she was going to die.. seeing blood trippen is weird, it looks all purplely and metalic.

I can't idmagine what it must feel like drunk driving and killing someone when you blacked out.. ouch thats some fucking zoloft shit there.

I gota admit robotripn is nuts, I sorta remimber it, but I recall having conversations with people, I remimber offering them some cola, and some popcorn, put the cola in the microwave and poured the popcorn kernals in a cup of ice. Funny shit(hell if I was the pillow that I was talking to I wouldn't want that shit anyway), where ever I went, I'd start talking to shit, after 30minutes I'd relised that I was talking to a pillow. crazy shit, I remimber going outside to feed the house and noticed blinking orange dots every where, and tried catching them in a mason jar to show my friends the next day. funny shit that dxm is. I'd do it again

Last edited:
In a GHB binge, combined with 2c-b and some (okay, lots) of nitrous i saw the last 6-7 apisodes of Heroes Season 2. Not perse in the intended order, which I later found out....

And Doomsday on 2c-b and lots S-Keta. Worst movie ever, but man did I enjoy living it! All praise Malcolm Mcdowell for making atleast one horrible movie a year!

1993. I dropped my first and only hit of acid, and later that night I went with my neighbor to repo a car. Mike being the dumbass he was decided we (his GF and I) were going for a ride in the repossessed car. Right after he pulled in a convenient store parking lot to call the police and let them know he had taken the car and not stolen it, the former owner of the car pulled up and got out with a very large semi-automatic hand gun and jumped in the car and put the gun up to my head.

He went to jail. I almost lost my mind. lol

getting shot while coming down off dxm.. fucked up experience

but as far as just seeing weird shit while high, i was smoking bowls with my friend in his car while parked up waiting on an ounce, and this little girl runs behind these bushes that are maybe 50 feet in front of us, looks around, pops a squat and started pissing.''we couldnt believe it was happening.. i didnt know how to react but it was fuckin hilarious after we proccessed what was going on. we honked at the bitch just cause we were assholes and wanted to embarrass her