Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television The Wire

Well I think it's safe to say you can see the feud building now between Namond and Micahel. Isn't completly eveident, but none the less there.

"Yo Michael, I'm picking up a package from Bodi. You want in?"
"Nah man, do your thing"

As Namond walk's away you can sense mild hostility, and difference in opinions. With this scene, though short, I began to see that Michael will probably not dive into the drug scene, and be Marlo's soldier. As for Mike's little comment on Cutter, one word HA!

Randy = Dead? Put your input on this; I'm very curious. Little snitchin fag

I didn't pay to much heed to pre-election talk due to the predictablity of Carcetti being elected. Now I'll address my attention during political talk envolving Carcetti instead of gazing down at the bong. We get to see if he is all talk or not.

Next few episodes (next week repeat of 42-44 I think) should be quite explosive. Just for the hell of it, who is your favorite character for Season 4? And for those who watched previous seasons, name your favorite for those as well...

Last edited:
randy is going to die period. I am so scared about Omar dying in jail man, carcetti being elected isnt going to do a whole lot I dont think. I think Bodi is going to end up fucking namond up big time. Who were the people that helped omar out at the end when they gave him the shank? I heard them say who sent them but didnt understand who it was.

fav character this season gotta be omar, dood coming up on them packs in his bathrobe unintentionally = gangsta!... leave it to the wire to have a gay character as my favorite. fav character out of the entire show was without a doubt stringer bell a combination of his business skills + gangsta made for the most interesting character on tv.

those doods in jail that lookout for omar is just some thugs that butch had take a bullshit charge to protect omar.

NHBfighter said:
randy is going to die period. I am so scared about Omar dying in jail man, carcetti being elected isnt going to do a whole lot I dont think. I think Bodi is going to end up fucking namond up big time. Who were the people that helped omar out at the end when they gave him the shank? I heard them say who sent them but didnt understand who it was.

Why do you think Randy is already in the grave? I know the underlying reason, but what makes you think he will actually die? That's what I was inquiring. I think he will live, but indefinitly his foster Mom killed. (Or something of that sort)

Omar is up in the air honestly, he has protection (Butchey's boyz), but if you saw clips for the next episode apparently a bounty is put on his head. No telling...

Clarify what you mean by, "Fucking Namond up big time". If you mean hurting, or screwing over, then don't even trouble yourself with that thought... Not many would think the thought of messing with Wee-Bey's family. If you mean ruining his life, look around man... What's there to ruin?

As for my favorite character this season: Chris Partlow, opening up his character, letting alot of interesting schemes unfold from that diabolical brain of his. Anyone dubbed, "Zombie Master" by the inner city kid's gets my vote.

4EverTweakin said:
Why do you think Randy is already in the grave? I know the underlying reason, but what makes you think he will actually die? That's what I was inquiring. I think he will live, but indefinitly his foster Mom killed. (Or something of that sort)

Omar is up in the air honestly, he has protection (Butchey's boyz), but if you saw clips for the next episode apparently a bounty is put on his head. No telling...

Clarify what you mean by, "Fucking Namond up big time". If you mean hurting, or screwing over, then don't even trouble yourself with that thought... Not many would think the thought of messing with Wee-Bey's family. If you mean ruining his life, look around man... What's there to ruin?

As for my favorite character this season: Chris Partlow, opening up his character, letting alot of interesting schemes unfold from that diabolical brain of his. Anyone dubbed, "Zombie Master" by the inner city kid's gets my vote.

I think that when they find out Randy is talking they will make an example of him for the others. I think that he is going to physically hurt Namond even if it is just in a fit of anger or something. I forgot to say that I think Omar is my favorite character in the show because of his stay real attitude, One of the best characters ever created in a show if you ask me.

What was up with HBO skipping a week in between episodes, I got it through Bittorrent anyhow.

They didnt even mention though, went home expecting to see it and they just had a replay of last weeks at 12.

I think Namond is gonna get fucked up come next episode they way hes going, Randy also for being a snitch.

I'm glad Mcnolty isn't playing much of a role anymore. He was always my least favorite.

You didn't like ole' Jimmy Mcnulty?.. Why?

Sure enough did you see the look in Michaels' eyes when Namond came in after his skirmish with the corner boy? I'm not entirely sure as to why everyone thinks Namond is going to get fucked up big time... I'm not saying the course he is taking is rightous, but it's West Baltimore, and his last name is Brice...

Daniels and Carcetti are really B-more's only hope, we should see these two tag up and make changes finally. Cedric has been one of my favorite characters on the show for a while. His ability to see things for what they are, and try to fix them is what seperates him from the rest. With the help of Carcetti and a few other soldiers something "good" should yield.

Not sure what to make of Pearlman's newly appointed posistion, and how it will affect the rest of homicide; after all The Wire focuses alot on the homicide department, naturally.

(I saw Dookie smile for the first time ever I think)

I have HBOD now, just let me say, OH GLORY GLORY GLORY JOY JOY!

I'd like to say, "I told you so", but will refrain. Michael=Solider=Corner Empire

Partlow=Hard Knock 4 life, did you see that mother fuckers face when he was done???

EDIT: I know it's redundant, but FUCK, did you see that mother fuckers face?

Do any of you here watch the wire thats not from Baltimore? If so what does it make you think about Baltimore

i think he means - are there any persons not from baltimore who watch "the wire?"

SmackCity said:
Do any of you here watch the wire thats not from Baltimore? If so what does it make you think about Baltimore

to me its bigger than baltimore especially season 2 dealin wit the docks and this season dealing with education. i know baltimore has one of the highest murder rates in the nation, but im sure it has its upscale neighborhoods also i think bubs said something like "where in leave it to beaver land are you takin me" when drivin wit mcnaulty. you can relate the shit goin down i the wire to probally any other ghetto/inner city.

only 3 episodes left.

Randy got branded a snitch, can only get worse for him. Michael is looking like he's gonna end up with Marlo, man Chris fucked Bugs dad up.

Cant wait for the next couple episodes, things are gonna get hot.