Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television The Wire

Great fucking show. Looking forward to the last season. Only thing is, how come nobody sells BAGS, heh?

Anyone been watching this season or what??

Looking forward to see what Bodi is gonna do about Marlo's ultimatum.

Also really interested in the character Michael wanna see where he goes in the story (Im thinking to the top).

this season rocks! since u dont know what bodi did bout marlos proposition im assuming you dont have onDemand cable cause they show the episodes one week in advance, so i won't spoil that shit for ya, u know im right there onDemand at 12:01 am monday waitin for the new episode like bubbles at the dope spot.

anyways this season is off to a great start! whats interesting is the first 4 episodes the ending scene always focuses on one of the kids, randy>naymond>dookie>michael.

i really dont wanna spoil shit for the ppl without ondemand so ill just leave my predictions n' not give shit away...

randy ends up snitchin on marlos crew about settin up lex to get merked by chris n' snoop.

randy ends up in the abandoned house, the police discover the house n' all those bodies including randy.

carcietti uses randy's death, (another witness) as more ammo to bash royce since he came to royce about protecting witness last season n' royce aint did a damn thing.

carcietti is elected mayor

prop joe, omar, cheese goto war with marlo, one for not acceptin to be part of the co-op, and two because randy is related to cheese.

marlo is merked in the war.

bodie moves way up in the co-op after marlo's death (watch this clip bodie is real smart guy n' all he knows is how to play the game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B-QE_g3JPU)

n' my final prediction, with the death of his friend randy, michael says fuck the corner n' allows cutty to be his coach n' becomes a promising boxer, like avon would've been if he didnt choose the drug game.

greatest show on tv.

The new season is on... I just recently got directed to the thread finally. WHERE ARE THE POST? (God even taps into "The" Wire")

I love the wire myself. I have only started watching when the reruns of season 3 replayed. I have to say I am addicted to it. Omar is a total badass and is without a doubt one of the most initimidating characters HBO has ever produced in one of their series. I personally think that Omar is about to snatch up Marlo big time. What did everyone think about last nights episode?

i just spent the afternoon watching the rest of the season, episodes 7-13 =D , get at me if u want the links.

id have to say the writers/creators out do themselves every fuckin season. u think this season might not be as hot as the previous cause stringer got murked n' avon got locked up, NOPE. hands down best season of the wire to date n' they settin up the final season 5 to be even better! shits gonna go down in a major way.

catch yall next season, LOL %)

episode 42 isnt the last one of the season is it?

edit- nevermind found out it wasnt

My day's are blurred between all these zannies I keep eating. Sunday night, whenever it might have been, was a great episode. It seems as though the some climatic shit is about to go down. Well, doesn't it always? ;)

Going out on a limb on this one, but what the hell the thought process was intising. I think the situation with the student's is inevetably going to erupt. I think Michael is going to start building up his corner with Marlo. He didn't take the "bitch" money in the earlier episode ($200 for school shit...) But once confronted as a human being, an =, a soldier he accepted Parlow's pay out. This is going to eventualy lead to a fued with Namon. Just my predictions, and the reason I don't mention the extra curricular activity with boxing is I don't think ultimatly it will keep the boyz off the street. Notice when cutty took Michael and that other kid to the fight they showed intrest in how much loot they make, and their bad ass girls. Can't wait to see how it boils down, but any way you cook it I think Michael will end up building the corner.

i think the teacher is going to have a huge impact on the kids. I also think that the boxing gym is going to be pushed aside soon. I dont think marlo is going to survive the rest of the season but thats just my thoughts.

I agree, Marlo is not going to make it. Little uprising's come up once in a while like Marlo is doing over the old days. He is going to get squashed, not sure how but SMASH

oh I know how lol... his name is fucking Omar and the way I hope it happens is marlo goes around and tries to get wild on him and gets his bitch ass snatched up. Omar is the fucking man.

man i was pissed when on demand didn't add the episode until partway through the week but how about carcetti?

Damn, the rest of the season is out. Shit, it beats waitin' for Monday to come so I could get a new ondemand episode.