• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'What Have You Bought Recently?' Thread - Because Summer Is a Show Off

Im praying for you Erikmen. Such shameless consumerism cant possibly be karma-neutral.

Ill be here if you need me.

I notice your flagrant disregard of the true value of money and those many carelessly dropped quotes youve littered the quotes thread with, and it makes me wonder just what your game is buddy.

I bought the coolest Grateful Dead shirt I've ever seen yesterday. The front glows in the dark :)

Oh please do post a picture. I only wear plain colour t-shirts or* bands I support. That's about the most of the advertising I can deal with.

Gardenlane bought a Dead shirt a while ago and it was very sexy until she told me she bought it at TKMAXX :(

Last edited:
Oh please do post a picture. I only wear plain colour t-shirts of bands I support. That's about the most of the advertising I can deal with.

Gardenlane bought a Dead shirt a while ago and it was very sexy until she told me she bought it at TKMAXX :(

Grateful Dead shirts at TKMaxx?? Fuck me, that's like buying a Hawkwind T-shirt from Primark :?

I bought a t-shirt that has a 3d design!

Should I happen to walk past anyone/someone wearing 3d glasses (only a matter of time, I know) - minds will be blown :p

ari-shaffir-3d-poster-2015.png

Grateful Dead shirts at TKMaxx?? Fuck me, that's like buying a Hawkwind T-shirt from Primark :?
i used to think that was weird too

but, then i realised that if a bands wiggled its way into m n s or primark or whatever the hell then its actually probably a sign that theyre a fucking great band and theyll keep coming back no matter the current trend/critique. cant keep a good dog down etcetc

Two of these bad boys arrived today:

BASILBUSHVAPOR-ALCHEMY.jpg

My other two packages were supposed to arrive also so no chance to test this thing out. Having given it a little inspection, I'm not sure it'll be up to the job.

Has anyone ever used a similar device for vaping powders? If so, was it effective? The glass just seems a bit thick so I'll probably need a bad-ass lighter.

This bears a striking similarity to , a light bulb, platic bottle top and a bit of old bic biro....my preferred vaping apparatus, you lot are so dame decadent :D

What method do you use? Are there no melting issues. The glass on these things is definitely too thick for efficiency. Thank you very muchly :)

I had looked up how to make one from a lightbulb. It seemed very simple I had appropriate gloves and don't want to damage any of the precious nerves in these essential fingers of mine.

The product is shite, or so it seems. It might just be because I'm not getting any visible exhalation from 3-fpm but get a wee bit from MPA. I need better lighters. Until then I'll stick to the old fashioned method :\

I should have just thrown out a line with a little bit of bait (the bait being my wonderment as to if it's possible to turn a standard incandescent bulb into a glass vaporiser) and eventually, Julie would have laid the knowledge down on me. I'd probably be saving on my energy bills, too ;)

Modifying/creating things from scratch doesn't fall into the ability list of a Lvl 1 bloke.

I'm new to bluelight. (Green lighter) And I'm not sure how or even if I can 8(
Upload an image onto a free image hosting site, copy the link, and put it into this thread like this:
I also want to see the shirt. Did you go to, or watch/listen to any of the concerts in Santa Clara, or Chicago? I did not travel, but just watched them from home instead.

i used to think that was weird too

but, then i realised that if a bands wiggled its way into m n s or primark or whatever the hell then its actually probably a sign that theyre a fucking great band and theyll keep coming back no matter the current trend/critique. cant keep a good dog down etcetc

Yeah, good point. It's like all the 'Triumph' and 'Harley-Davidson' t-shirts you can buy from these places now...

I must have earned my graduation today when I recommended to correct expanding bolts for a burly town archetype. I usually rely on self-degradation whenever I am asked to recommend a toot, nut, or bolt. Not very useful when a 3rd of your shop is dedicated to blokey stuff like that.

It's usually okay when a woman is sent down on behalf of a man. She has a vague idea of what job needs done, and I can just sell her some nails and tell her she can bring them back if they're not right. We basically operate a 100% refund policy. Some people take advantage and they get minded. Most of our fine hardware and DIY equipment is really good quality. My papa says they are made from remnants of the produce of 'The Great Leap Forward'. Real good stuff, so they do.

Some Eastern Shamans claim that it possesses magical powers as Uri Geller gets his spoons made specifically from the same product as our tools. Makes good profit for us, makes good profits for Uri.

We have run into problems over the past year though. They've merged our 26 councils into 11 'Super Councils' (I assume it means they perform just like a normal council, but to a higher degree). That means a bag of dick for because the province doesn't know how to govern anything other than a fleg raising.

Also - I hate to disappoint you but I already knew how to wire a plug %)

Won this today on Fleabay, I've missed that little Acer Netbook after its final demise

sonyVPC_2.jpg