• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the vile waiting game or dickhead dealers

MrsGamp

Bluelighter
well not so much a dealer as a friend I have an arrangement with ... I buy shit for him in my "good" money week, and he then reciprocates in his "good money" week.
so today is his turn. 4 hours ago he said he'd be coming soon in a cab.
I know him well enough to know this means two hours of bollocks and doubt.
recently read it's good for addicts to exercise their "I DONT WANNA" muscles so nervously killed some time washing dishes and clothes.
had bath. even masturbated (sorry if too much info, but masturbation is another time killing strategy)
overwhelmed with despair, lay in bed and started counting...OMG he is here!

Yeah it can be brutal. Especially when you're in withdrawal and you've been waiting for your dealer for fucking hours.

But man, when they finally turn up.. It's like a high in itself. Just seeing their car show up always made me feel soooo much better.

Too true.
My "OMG he's here!" says it all ... Wasn't feigned, that! He really did materialize while I was writing that post!
The "drop everything and catch the fuck so you can get straight" thing says it aLl...
During my long wait, though, when I was taking out the garbage, I had brief moment of clarity, I think. I smiled at a child who lives in my apartment block, and made a joke with her mother. Sturdily I put my rubbish in the bin. And realised, here I am having five minutes of life like a normal person: it's not altogether that bad.
Of course when I got back inside my den I was back in hell.
As a side note, the word "hell" comes from Middle English and originally referred to people being imprisoned forever in small spaces or rooms for dreadful crimes. It was a verb, to be "helled".

Ps
Too true.
My "OMG he's here!" says it all ... Wasn't feigned, that! He really did materialize while I was writing that post!
The "drop everything and catch the fuck so you can get straight" thing says it aLl...
During my long wait, though, when I was taking out the garbage, I had brief moment of clarity, I think. I smiled at a child who lives in my apartment block, and made a joke with her mother. Sturdily I put my rubbish in the bin. And realised, here I am having five minutes of life like a normal person: it's not altogether that bad.
Of course when I got back inside my den I was back in hell.
As a side note, the word "hell" comes from Middle English and originally referred to people being imprisoned forever in small spaces or rooms for dreadful crimes. It was a verb, to be "helled".
counted to 2,450 before he called to say he was about to set out. A mere two hours after his original setting-out-now claim.

Pps
Ps

counted to 2,450 before he called to say he was about to set out. A mere two hours after his original setting-out-now claim.
pps then ran to lo liquor store because I couldn't bear any more balls today. Cannily returned in good time for supposed arrival of train. Eons passed. Drank almost whole bottle of wine in expectation of disappointment. Then miraculously he shows up! Now my stims are bothered by the booze...I'd honestly given up. Anyways dealer (more accurately drug buddy) and I are now plotting how we can get to another fuckheaded dealers place .... I just hate my life. As does my drug buddy friend. But what can one do.

Pps

pps then ran to lo liquor store because I couldn't bear any more balls today. Cannily returned in good time for supposed arrival of train. Eons passed. Drank almost whole bottle of wine in expectation of disappointment. Then miraculously he shows up! Now my stims are bothered by the booze...I'd honestly given up. Anyways dealer (more accurately drug buddy) and I are now plotting how we can get to another fuckheaded dealers place .... I just hate my life. As does my drug buddy friend. But what can one do.

What are you talkin' about? Do you think you're the only one callin him for? Especially now since Pretzel-19, everything's harder. The economy will need 20yrs or more to fully recover, that's their work schedule like any other person. They're human being as well. They have their own lives. This ''fish without water'' type game y'all playin, will not do any good. That's my view. You're over-reacting, relax.

Yeah, you gotta point. Actually I usually-indeed always operate via a middleman. Today for the first time I had to ring up "Mr Big" myself. I was so nervous I had to drink a couple of big whiskeys first. Anyway he was affable enough. But doesn't have my shit until "after lunch".
Bought some codeine based cough mixture for my poor Ole smashed up fucked up leg ... Now the challenge is to stay awake until "after lunch". I don't even know when he has "lunch"...,

What are you talkin' about? Do you think you're the only one callin him for? Especially now since Pretzel-19, everything's harder. The economy will need 20yrs or more to fully recover, that's their work schedule like any other person. They're human being as well. They have their own lives. This ''fish without water'' type game y'all playin, will not do any good. That's my view. You're over-reacting, relax.
Ps like your pic. I've actually created a Linked In profile for "Jack Torrence"

I can’t stand it. I am chronically running 15 minutes early for everything and get anxiety if things aren’t running on schedule.

theseCunts are the worst for it.Lots of the time I will ge so frustrated I will just cancel.

Wow. It would be great to be so indifferent to drugs that you could "just cancel" if you were getting stuffed about!
Actually I only know one dealer, and the only thing I buy is dexies - I don't seem able to get outta bed without them anymore. Ashamed to admit how much money I spent on them today. Luckily my GP is going to refer me to a psychiatrist to be assessed for ADHD: a much cheaper deal....

I’ve waited 6 hours at a dealers house for his re-up who was allegedly in a cab on the way when I arrived. Then I left empty handed anyway. Had to go for plan B at double the price.

In fact, more than once with same dealer now I recall. Lovely guy but fucking hopeless in general.

Yeah it can be brutal. Especially when you're in withdrawal and you've been waiting for your dealer for fucking hours.

But man, when they finally turn up.. It's like a high in itself. Just seeing their car show up always made me feel soooo much better.
The anticipation of the Rush, holding Ur dope or havlng it in your pocket Is just as good as the high itself. Same when you have a ball og Cocaine in your pocket AND makes you want to take a shit xd

Wow. It would be great to be so indifferent to drugs that you could "just cancel" if you were getting stuffed about!
Actually I only know one dealer, and the only thing I buy is dexies - I don't seem able to get outta bed without them anymore. Ashamed to admit how much money I spent on them today. Luckily my GP is going to refer me to a psychiatrist to be assessed for ADHD: a much cheaper deal....

oh definitely geta script if you can!! That would sokve your problems and save you heaps of $$.
I wouldn’t say I’m indifferent to drugs, but I’m an extremely impatient person and that shit infuriated me which is a Steinger feeling than the urge to actually do it.

One of my best ever "dickhead dealer" experience: I was sharing a house with my cousin who owed her very pushy, occasionally spooky drug dealer some money. It wasn't that much money, and the DD (Dickhead Dealer) in question had ripped off my cuz many many times on a small-to-medium level ( never quite enough to completely the relationship ... it was always "just a mistake" or "out of my hands").
Anyway the cousin owed this lady $40. And was nowhere to be found. So in the meantime I got stalked for about a week ... phone calls ...texts.... the lady didn't believe my cousin was AWOL.

She started coming round, banging on the door, sometimes at about 6 am. I just pretended not to be home. But one night I was returning from work, really buggered, after dark, takeaway chicken and chips and my favorite show about to start on TV, and of course the cousin's pissed off drug dealer is lurking outside my front door. Without "declaring war", I could no longer ignore her.

I felt a bit sorry for her, in a way....until she began this ridiculous weeping routine, begging me to tell her where my cousin was, "for real", because she was (like a lot of dickhead drug dealers) a psychic, and and "had a feeling" that cousin had been killed/raped/abducted ..

It was the worst fake crying I've ever seen. So I said, "look, you're not going to go away til you get that $40 obviously. So here it is."
She cheered up instantly of course.

Moreover, she said since I'd paid debt, she would sling me a discount. So a week or so later I arrange to meet her. I wanted a few Dex. The "discount" had entirely slipped her mind. Actually she wanted more $$ than usual. I reminded her. about the $40. But it was one of those things and just "out of her hands".

Because she could be a bit scary when in a bad mood, I coughed up. And when I got home I discovered that she had substituted about half the Dexedrine for white 2 mg Valium.

I DID challenge her then, albeit just over the phone.

She denied everything and cried. She put her boyfriend on and he kept calling me "baby cake" and "doll" as if that would compensate for their disgraceful and transparent antics.

Feel free to share any similarly annoying stories!

Last edited:
I remember when i used to be big into crack/coke, my dealer said he needed money to re-up, so i gave him like $200. I sat in his friends car for 2 hours, then he finally called me and asked if i wanted hard or soft. I said i wanted the powder, and he's like "okay, hold on". So i wait another 30 minutes, and he calls, tells his buddy to drive me over to a certain location to meet him... I got dropped off and waited about an hour, calling him every 15 minutes, he never picked up. A week later, i finally get in touch with him, and he says "sorry for the inconvinence, here's a (mere) gram of CRACK".

I was appalled. If i wasn't on probation, he didn't have friends in high places, and we weren't in public, i would have ripped his arms off.

I'm a really good friend to people in regards to drugs. It irks me so bad when people fuck me like this, because i am so generous, punctual and fair.

Ah, so typical!

There's always something so damn petty and stupid about such scenes as the one you have described. One suspects that such bullshit is pulled just for the hell out of it!
I remember when i used to be big into crack/coke, my dealer said he needed money to re-up, so i gave him like $200. I sat in his friends car for 2 hours, then he finally called me and asked if i wanted hard or soft. I said i wanted the powder, and he's like "okay, hold on". So i wait another 30 minutes, and he calls, tells his buddy to drive me over to a certain location to meet him... I got dropped off and waited about an hour, calling him every 15 minutes, he never picked up. A week later, i finally get in touch with him, and he says "sorry for the inconvinence, here's a (mere) gram of CRACK".

I was appalled. If i wasn't on probation, he didn't have friends in high places, and we weren't in public, i would have ripped his arms off.

I'm a really good friend to people in regards to drugs. It irks me so bad when people fuck me like this, because i am so generous, punctual and fair.

Ah, so typical!

There's always something so damn petty and stupid about such scenes as the one you have described. One suspects that such bullshit is pulled just for the hell out of it!
Ps by "petty" I mean lacking in dignity for EVERYONE, dickhead dealer included.

I hope that's not a typical situation. :p

Was pretty traumatic for me, if i've ever experienced trauma before.

But i get over shit pretty quickly. Never forget, but the anger fades as i realize they fucked themselves out of a good business relationship where as i simply learned not to fuck with them anymore.

Well by typical I meant more the quality of the incident, not the recurrence. Like, in your story, why couldn't the mofo at least call you back to say he couldn't he meet you, instead of leaving you to wait for hours and hours? What the fuck is the point, apart from (as you say) completely blowing a relationship that could be mutually beneficial?
Some DDs have weird power trips.

And when I got home I discovered that she had substituted about half the Dexedrine for white 2 mg Valium.

I swapped a 0.1 bag of heroin for a huge bag of 10mg blue diazepam that turned out to be warferin tablets, I didn't know the difference back then as was a heroin addict, only had ever took a few blues, so I swapped some percy for the diazepam knowing I could make money selling them on

I was eating these tablets and they was doing nothing

Then the next day she turns up saying she accidentally gave me her grandads heart medication or whatever they was, a blood thinner I think, I can't remember if she gave me the money she owed for a bag of heroin or not

It never ends only last night I waited all day for my new supply to buy some K, then after he picked up he needed to bag up, which took an hour and a half somehow, me nervous the whole time as it was a new supply

Dealers and their "powder power" does my head in

Then to add insult to injury, like all you lot, I was ripped off, well he'd been ripped off got sold RCs instead of K

And a past K dealer ripped me off with horrible so called K but she was scary so I didn't say anything just stopped buying off her

And I can't tell my so called trustworthy dealer who sold me stepped on K last time as she gets good stuff most of the time, I don't want to piss off my only decent supply giving my new one sold me worst random shit ever