• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the vile waiting game or dickhead dealers

I swapped a 0.1 bag of heroin for a huge bag of 10mg blue diazepam that turned out to be warferin tablets, I didn't know the difference back then as was a heroin addict, only had ever took a few blues, so I swapped some percy for the diazepam knowing I could make money selling them on

I was eating these tablets and they was doing nothing

Then the next day she turns up saying she accidentally gave me her grandads heart medication or whatever they was, a blood thinner I think, I can't remember if she gave me the money she owed for a bag of heroin or not

It never ends only last night I waited all day for my new supply to buy some K, then after he picked up he needed to bag up, which took an hour and a half somehow, me nervous the whole time as it was a new supply

Dealers and their "powder power" does my head in

Then to add insult to injury, like all you lot, I was ripped off, well he'd been ripped off got sold RCs instead of K

And a past K dealer ripped me off with horrible so called K but she was scary so I didn't say anything just stopped buying off her

And I can't tell my so called trustworthy dealer who sold me stepped on K last time as she gets good stuff most of the time, I don't want to piss off my only decent supply giving my new one sold me worst random shit ever
Oh dear, a lot of what you describe goes beyond mere dickheadedism and into the realm of just dead shitty - especially the warfarin burn.

The dilemma, too, is that how can one fight back or assert themselves, given facts like -
- one's addiction (in which case even an untrustworthy person seems better than no person at all)
- the fact that dickhead dealers with delusions of grandeur may get a lot of their ideas of regarding their own personal "dangerousness" out of terrible movies or gangsta cliches ... But this silliness makes them MORE, not less, likely to be actually dangerous ....

Not all dealers are dicks of course. And every dealer I've ever met personally has had their own addiction issues. But peddling illicit, possibly hard-to-get and dependence forming substances really brings out an evil streak sometimes. For example, I've known of two (male) smack dealers who would insist on being paid in sexual favours rather than cash, with individuals they fancied.

Given the horrors of opiate withdrawal, combined with the singular unattractiveness of the men in question, this was just damn evil. But I am sure it happens all the time.

in which case even an untrustworthy person seems better than no person at all

That's sadly so true, I thought I could see at a glance if it looks legit, now even if I ask if it's K shards and she says yes I won't know even by looking at it, up till now I trusted my eyes to see if it's shardy K

Harsh as I know I'll text her again as it's my only source now, unless I go through a friend of a freind, or his friend who ripped my other friend off with £140 cash he still owes

I was once drenched in sweat, WDing past the 50 hr mark. I walked like 50 blocks to my dealer's house, i didn't have any more energy to go back unless i was well fixed. I swear to god i rang this motherfucker 100 times till he answered, turns out he was playing football. When he actually answered the phone, holy shit i felt relief already. 15 mins later i had my 5 ampoules of morphine and shot up into beatiful fucking bliss. Walking back to my house it started raining but i couldn't care less cause i was wrapped in a warm and fuzzy blanket. AHHHH 2016 good year to be a dopehead.

Is that more like heroin or oramorph? Sounds yummy

Oramorph is quite stimulating for me, weird as I thought it was a downer

I like my opioids to make me feel relaxed not hyper lol
i have acess to oral morphine and you have no clue how different oral is VS Intravenous. TOTALLY DIFFERENT. IV Morphine is just almost like Heroin. The bioavailability is so much superior aswell 30% vs 100%. IV Morphine is on par with oxycodone in euphoria.

Is that more like heroin or oramorph? Sounds yummy

Oramorph is quite stimulating for me, weird as I thought it was a downer

I like my opioids to make me feel relaxed not hyper lol
it has a lot of legs though, the other day i did a 40mg shot after a while being clean and the effects lasted 12-14 hrs. I was nodding in front of the tv with my food all over my lap hahah.

IV Morphine is just almost like Heroin. The bioavailability is so much superior aswell 30% vs 100%. IV Morphine is on par with oxycodone in euphoria.

Sounds just like what I've been searching for in other opioids that ain't my old doc heroin, I've tried large doses of oxynorm, lots of codeine and lots of oramorph, codeine linctus, Dihydrocodeines and best of a crap lot compared to heroin is tramadol, we don't get oxycodone pills on the street in the UK, I like tramadol but it's still stimulating due to SNRI qualitys of it

Been wanting to try oxys but if they're anything like oxynorm it oramorph it's not for me

Sounds just like what I've been searching for in other opioids that ain't my old doc heroin, I've tried large doses of oxynorm, lots of codeine and lots of oramorph, codeine linctus, Dihydrocodeines and best of a crap lot compared to heroin is tramadol, we don't get oxycodone pills on the street in the UK, I like tramadol but it's still stimulating due to SNRI qualitys of it

Been wanting to try oxys but if they're anything like oxynorm it oramorph it's not for me

I don't have track marks from 1000's of injections from this my veins are intact, The high is always the same, the quality,etc. I've only tried oxy and morphine but IV morph takes the cake. I don't even need to try heroin, ik it must feel almost as good as this.

You have the real deal, heroin especially these days will probably feel dirty to you

You're safer using it like that, what with all the fentanyl and killer drugs mixed in to heroin

You have the real deal, heroin especially these days will probably feel dirty to you

You're safer using it like that, what with all the fentanyl and killer drugs mixed in to heroin
hahaha i have access to 0.5mg fentanyl vials and sometimes i add em to the morph to give a kick to the rush. it only lasts 20-30mins tops but it makes u nod like hell haha. Those vials of morphine are fucking precious though. you'd faint if i told u the price of ea hahahaha

hahaha i have access to 0.5mg fentanyl vials and sometimes i add em to the morph to give a kick to the rush. it only lasts 20-30mins tops but it makes u nod like hell haha. Those vials of morphine are fucking precious though.

Crikey how long you been addicted to this?
How much do you need a day of morphine?

Since 2012 On and OFF, i've been to rehab multiple times. My max daily dose has been 120-140mg, god those wds were awful. Since 2018 i had my longest spree of Morphine, almost 2 years nonstop using 100mg daily, i'd only shoot once a day though. Sometimes i'd go 2-3 days without using but on loperamide and gabapentin. Nasty addiction i have to those lil bastards, I'm currently clean since March 21 with a couple slip ups only. Corona brought at least one thing good to my life.

Crikey how long you been addicted to this?
How much do you need a day of morphine?
Something that made me stop too is that my main dealer is currently ill with cancer, shit i swear he was the best ever. I could call him 24/7 and he would answer the phone. Top customer service. I've scored at all times, 3 am 4 am 5 am etc haha Sometimes i'd roll at a club and coming down of MDMA i'd score some ampoules and fix at dawn, ready to sleep after a night of dancing haha.

I'm currently clean since March 21 with a couple slip ups only. Corona brought at least one thing good to my life

Well done, alot of people are relapsing due to coronavirus

yeah loperamide is a bitch to stop I hear, do you ever poop?

I'm not a fan of gabapentin but my neighbour has big black bags full of them as he gets them prescribed but doesn't take them, and the chemist keeps giving him boxes lol, had a box off him as I heard its good for fibromyalgia, they made me hyper I gave them away to someone who probably hasn't took any as he likes pregabalin which is a better version of gabapentin

I was on pregabalin ten days off my doctor but had bad side effects like droopy eyelids and depression crying fits so stopped

Sometimes i'd roll at a club and coming down of MDMA i'd score some ampoules and fix at dawn, ready to sleep after a night of dancing haha.

I used to take LOTS of zopiclone for after a rave, I can see how nice morphine would be after a rave

Well done, alot of people are relapsing due to coronavirus

yeah loperamide is a bitch to stop I hear, do you ever poop?

I'm not a fan of gabapentin but my neighbour has big black bags full of them as he gets them prescribed but doesn't take them, and the chemist keeps giving him boxes lol, had a box off him as I heard its good for fibromyalgia, they made me hyper I gave them away to someone who probably hasn't took any as he likes pregabalin which is a better version of gabapentin

I was on pregabalin ten days off my doctor but had bad side effects like droopy eyelids and depression crying fits so stopped
mhmhm. seems like you don't like gabapentinoids. They help a lot with opiate WD, they make you hungry, stop the diarrhea, the sweats,the RLS. When i took loperamide i only did for 2 days max because it lingers on in ur body for a day or 2. It sucks that u don't benefit from pentin/pregabalin. THey are wonderful drugs, i actuallly like that mania pentin gives u, i feel energized when i take them especially when u feel depressed and tired from WDs.

I used to take LOTS of zopiclone for after a rave, I can see how nice morphine would be after a rave
I actually got used to that ritual of shooting up at home 7 am after a rave. I haven't been to a rave without having morphine to crash in a LONG TIME.

i actuallly like that mania pentin gives u

Oh the mania off them is a thing not a side effect is it? I thought they was meant to sedate me like benzodiazepines do

Yeah I must not like gabapentoids

It had "gaba" in the name so thought I would enjoy them as I love drugs that work on the gaba receptors (I don't drink alcohol though) I loved GHB when I used to do that and benzos all work on the gaba receptors so I thought pregabalin and gabapentin would be good

Oh the mania off them is a thing not a side effect is it? I thought they was meant to sedate me like benzodiazepines do

Yeah I must not like gabapentoids

It had "gaba" in the name so thought I would enjoy them as I love drugs that work on the gaba receptors (I don't drink alcohol though) I loved GHB when I used to do that and benzos all work on the gaba receptors so I thought pregabalin and gabapentin would be good
pregabalin is pretty sedating, weird that u didn't like it. Doesn't feel like pentin at all for me.