• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Ultimate Opiate Potentiation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you take Hydrocodone, then weed actually works with it to make you higher. I heard this from a Dr. and have tryed it many times. If I smoke on oxycodone i'll just get high on the bud and oxy.

But the hydrocodone and weed, have a synergy and have made me feel like i'm floating in the clouds.

Opiate ROA's and potentiators

Do potentiators such as cimetidine and/or grapefruit juice work in the same way with different routes of administration of opoids. I know that cimetidine inhibits an enzyme in the liver, so of course it would work with the oral route. However, what about rectal and insufflation? Would a set amount of cimetidine potentiate a set amount of oxycodone with the same effectiveness in any ROA (ROA of the opiate that is)? Please include the science/physiology behind your answer if you know it.

I believe ingesting grapefruit juice helps with all ROA, as long as you use the right opiates/opioids.

Does anyone else have experiences with using quinine to potentiate? I love drinking tonic water and lately it seems to make my opiate high betters but im not sure...

yes, I drank two glasses of tonic water with quinine and took six tagamet. forty-five minutes later I took three antacids (supposed to help your ph levels or make the tagamet last longer.) I've only read these claims on the internet about the antacids and not sure if they were facts. Fifteen minutes after the tagamet I insufflated two forty mg opanas and felt fucking amazing (dividing each pill into four lines to increase absorption). I have a very high tolerance too. I nodded off within two hours.

Benzos just add the high of benzos to the high of opiates, it is not potentiation...

n°1 Opiate Potentiator: CLONIDINE (Catapres, Rx only)

take 0,1-0,3mg clonidine with your opiate and you will fell a stronger nod, a stronger rush (if you shoot the clonidine with your opiate, but BEWARE it's dangerous to shoot pills)

n°2 Opiate Potentiator: PROMETHAZINE (or DIPHENHYDRAMINE or any other sedative anticholinergic antihistamine)

with these antihistamines you get less side effects from opiates, and they potentiate the nod

I just took .1mg of clonidine right before I snorted two opanas and am awaiting results so far I feel good, but clonidine has a long dose to response curve for me so I thought it would be okay to take the clonidine then take the opana immediately thereafter. Everyone's body chemistry is different, but there seems to be some things that work for must of us, but it seems everyone finds something that works best for them... so good luck on finding your right potentiation. I'll tell you how this mix worked out.

I just took .1mg of clonidine right before I snorted two opanas and am awaiting results so far I feel good, but clonidine has a long dose to response curve for me so I thought it would be okay to take the clonidine then take the opana immediately thereafter. Everyone's body chemistry is different, but there seems to be some things that work for must of us, but it seems everyone finds something that works best for them... so good luck on finding your right potentiation. I'll tell you how this mix worked out.

I was nodding out within a few hours. And feeling great. It lasted from 1:00-9:00. At nine I passed out smooth. I just did the same thing with .2 mg of clonidine and am expecting some better results. Seeing how I wasn't knocked out as fast. I think I could really cut down with my usage of clonidine.

tramadol with opiates for potentiation!

Sorry if this was already mentioned but swim believe tramadol has a nice effect on potentiating opiates like methadone, hydrocodone, and oxycodone. But these are all swim has thus tried so far and swim believe its a swell combination at normal dosages of tramadol with these opiates. Could be other opiates as well that tramadol would have the same effect.

AAAAAAGH! I'm friggin SURE that just happened..... Now what?

ksmtog jshedogjidpigj
Shitty dick. What the fuck! BITCH! o JHGOAI[IFBAH MTR kj fkod

well I got that out of my system I think.

So anyways, I was about to take 45 mg of Morphine sulfate. I has taken 30 mg the other night and it way okay I guess but I definitely wanted a higher dose. I had 60 mg left (two 30mg pills), and I cut one in half to be taken a little later if I felt like it. So I'm standing in my kitchen and I drop the 45mg (1 1/2 pills) into the recycling bin. Now at first I hoped that wasn't true, I searched the ground everywhere (which is the exact same color as these tiny pills and very dirty too), under the stove the cutting block, anfd it was nowhere. I knew it, i dropped it in the large-ass recycling bin. This thing's literally like a 3'x2'2.5' box over full with bottles cans and cardboard boxes. I searched through it the best I could, took most of the shit out (I smell like old beer and rotten milk now) and it's a lost cause. See why I'm pissed?

Anyways, so I have that half of a pill left which = 15mg. That's not enough at all. Now I don't shoot drugs so I'm not going there but is there any way I could make this work? Anything around the house I can mix it with? What if I Plug it? What if I drink with it? I've only done morphine a few times (usually get oxy or codine) so I have no clue about any tricks or useful ways to do it. I know blowing it is worthless. Anything is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Plugging will increase BA. You could also try potentiating. Or you could try a synergistic approach by mixing with something like a benzo. 15mg ain't shit though, so you might want to save it...

Keep in mind that there are dangers when mixing depressants.

Keep in mind that there are dangers when mixing depressants.

oh of course, as always. But it just really sucks because except for tuesday night I havent touched any opiates in over a month I really rarely use anymore I'm doing pretty good but I got myself all excited today and just wanted to do a little and now I can't even do that. ha i know the 15mg will be a waste. My neighbors probably thought I cut my hand off or something the way I was flipping out when I dropped it it.
I probably won't be getting anymore of this for a while so I don't know what use saving it will have. What if i mix in a little oxy or something?

lol that 45mg will be in there sumwhere mate

if i were u id fetch it out b4 the rubbish gets taken out

lol that 45mg will be in there sumwhere mate

if i were u id fetch it out b4 the rubbish gets taken out

Haha , I tried that for like 20 min, it looked like a bomb went off in my kitchen I couldn't find it anywhere. Plus I don't normally wash the bottles out I'm lazy so there's a nice puddle of nastyness at the bottom. Unless it landed in a box or a bottle or something it just fell in and disolved (and trust me I tried as hard as I could there's just too much in there) There are so many places it could have landed. Why??? I'm the only one who throws them out too, I'm gonna feel horrible when I bring that thing to the dump...

oh well better get over it no use crying over spilled euphoria.

Grapefruit juice works on the enzyme CYP3A4 , inhibiting it so less drug is wasted in the intestines during first pass metabolism.

Status
Not open for further replies.