• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Ultimate Opiate Potentiation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heroin and Grapefruit Juice ?

I am an opiate addict. I am wondering if anyone knows if grapefruit juice can potentiate heroin? Particularly I.V ing heroin??
I have had much success using grapefruit juice while ingesting and insulfating oxycodone... it increases the high and lasts longer...but now I shoot straight junk (mexican black tar:p, sucks compared to the china i was getting in new york before I moved out to san francisco ) about three times a day. P.S is there any china white out here in san francisco ? it seems to not be available! Im not that big a fan of tar, I know my veins aren't either, plus I cop it in the tenderloin and sometimes it's good and sometimes I'll slam a whole gram and it doesn't get me high, I also got ripped off in the loin too, sucks. If anyone of you fellow junkies has a good connect with some good shit...china or tar... please help a fellow junkie out... Im new to the area and would really appreciate it and would totally compensate you for your friendly gesture:) I don't fuck around, I take my addiction very seriously, I love heroin and I love shooting it....

memantine + d-amphetamine + opioid of your choice
memantine attenuates tolerance to opioid and amphetamine, amphetamine potentiates
mu-opioid analgesia

How much tagamet should one take before ingesting vicodin/percocet

ive read a bunch of things on bluelight and other forums/ sources

some say to take one 200mg dose of tagamet before the opiates, others say 2 doses, others say three...

Is this overkill? Does one need to take more than one dose of tagamet beforehand? could there be health consequences from taking more than 2 doses or even 1 dose at a time?

^dont start your shit already or youll be receiving an infraction very shortly

merging into potentiation thread

Ways to intensify an opiate high

Ive heard of grapefruit juice and coffee etc to highten euphroic qualitys of opes, but theirs days i have limited supply and want it to last for as long as possible. just looking for more experienced reccommendations.

If you use the search engine and type in "opiate potentiation" you'll get a bazillion-cagillion threads about it.

Use the search engine. It's located on the top of the screen. It's a great thing.

use the search function next time, there are literally hundreds of threads about this.

but to answer your question: Benzos like xanax (2mg most likely) or diazepam will potentiate...or if your cheap try like 50-75mg benadryl.

Mixing benzos and opiates is also a great way to overdose. Not saying I haven't done it and not saying its not fun but I know people who have high tolerances to opiates and that mixed in some xanax, the best benzo, and ended up crashing their car or going out cold or just being way too fucked up to have any fun. I'm generally not a big fan of benzos and I'm sure there's a sweet spot for mixing benzos and opiates but be careful. Opiates and benzos both slow your central nervous system down, thereby potentiating each other, so if a fun dose of opiates is 80mgs of OC for you and when you take xanax you like to take 2mgs don't take 80mgs of OC and 2mgs of Xanax at the same time. If you do you will be real real fucked up and probable won't have much fun. You also gotta realize that benzos take a long time to kick in and if your snorting, shooting or smoking your opiates they'll kick in very fast.
My suggestion for intensifying an opiate high is to mix a lot of weed with it. Eating brownies and then once the weed kicks in doing some opiates is CRAZY and safe.

antihistamine at least 20 minutes before, and ant acid at least 5 minutes before helps.

to imakamera... Ive visited the east coast and as you have obviously found by now, you guys are very lucky for the china. it's been 7 years and every baloon ive come accross from seattle through oregon (even portland) over to Reno and down to L.A. has ben ooey gooey tar. The high is shittier, withdrawls are shittier, and well not important but it looks shittier. junkies everywhere need to unite and keep our hopes up for the sweet sweet white to hit the west coast. maybe it has, but not to my knowledge.

I've tried potentiating my dillies with claratin, benadryl and Tagamet and have had zero luck. I've tried varying the injestion times and order and just got nothing. In fact I found that if I took benadryl before my opiates I didn't even feel the opiates!

A bit of dxm seemed to work, but since I don't use dxm very often it's hard to tell if it was a potentiated opiate high or just the dxm talking!

One thing I did try that made a difference was plugging the dilaudid pill itself (as in just shoving it up my butt as opposed to crushing it up into water first). I found it hit me harder AND lasted longer. When I plug the liquid, it takes 6-8 hours before withdrawls start to suck. When I plugged the pill itself, it takes 10-12 hours for wd to really kick in.

It's not potentiating per se but if you're reading this thread it means you're looking for a way to get more out of your opiates. The easiest way to do that is just try new routes of administration (ROA). If you've never snorted or plugged, try it.

If you've got the nerve to IV, obviously that awaits u as well.

Does anyone know how much potentiation to expect per 25mg capsule of diphenhydramine and does the amount of potentiation change on an opiate to opiate basis?

As far as I can tell from personal experience, a little known anti-histamine called Cetirizine potentiates to some extent. I can certainly feel the effects. I don't think it's a particularly strong anti-histamine but it's readily available and I have a prescription stockpile so I thought I might as well try it out.

I've just got these 100 mgs Flupirtine tabs and I've never heard a thing about this allegedly quite potent non opioid analgesic ...since I happen to be on Sub maintenance and always trying to find ways of potentiating it I'll be using these come tomorrow and see what the effect is , up till now Benzos + Hydroxyzine + Tramadol are my best Bupre "potentiators" . It's curious the lack of info on this analgesic ,being non opioid in very simple terms I wouldn't expect the Bupre to block any of its effects ,whether both will synergyse is what I'm about to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.