• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Ultimate Opiate Potentiation Thread v2.0

I know this is off topic, I'm new to the site and still feeling my way around. I wanted to say or ask am I just a lucky s.o.b. or pressing my luck I've taken as many as 30 percs with 325 mg of acetaminophen in a 24 hour period of time. I've done this several times. I've been taking pain meds for roughly 10 years. Anyways was just looking for some responses although I have a feeling most people are going to tell me I am flirting with liver failure or acetaminophen overdose, so far every blood work I've had done my liver has been fine knock on wood.

I know this is off topic, I'm new to the site and still feeling my way around. I wanted to say or ask am I just a lucky s.o.b. or pressing my luck I've taken as many as 30 percs with 325 mg of acetaminophen in a 24 hour period of time. I've done this several times. I've been taking pain meds for roughly 10 years. Anyways was just looking for some responses although I have a feeling most people are going to tell me I am flirting with liver failure or acetaminophen overdose, so far every blood work I've had done my liver has been fine knock on wood.

you're going to die of organ failure if you don't sort your shit out.
three words: cold water extraction.
comprehensive enough?

Just because your liver seems to be alright now, doesn't mean that you won't die (slow and painful) in the next few weeks/month/years.
A cold water extraction is just really simple and doesn't take that long ffs. What you're doing is just completely irresponsible, reckless and stupid
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/548643-Cold-Water-Extraction-Mega-Thread-amp-FAQ-v2-0

Thanks for the responses, I know what I am doing is stupid to say the least. I'm going to look into the cold water extraction

Take some NAC if your liver enzymes start going up. They give that to people who OD on tylenol.

CWE is definitely the first step to take. As for a second, I was recommended Milk Thistle extract by a doc and pharmacist back when (any)codone/APAP were 5/5oo -7.5/750- 10/650 and I was approaching 4 grams of APAP per day which was the old ceiling for tylenol. It is supposed to help mitigate liver damage and prevent cirrhosis from non alcoholic substances. It's only a supplement, but also cheap and everywhere that has vitamins.

Promethazine >>>>> Diphenhydramine

I'm going to make up a mnemonic now - just remember the 4 P's: Propoxyphene provides potent potentiation -- if you can get your hands on it. %)

With the oxy 15s you mean like the oxy IR like roxicodone right? If so that sounds like the very time consuming way to go about getting your pills into powder form, usually I just take something heavy and crush the pill and then move said object in a circular motion to insure a chalky powder consistency. Unless you are talking like those newly formulated oxycontin then ya that is about the only way to do it.

I just saw this post when searching on duckduckgo.... there is Oxycontin 15mg/OxyNeo 15mg, like how they came up with the 5mg and 30mg ones a bit before they removed the old CDN's for 6 months (they being Purdue pushed by the government of Ontario....Ottawa (feds) didn't give a shit, it's the shrill of that stupid (in many other ways) ex-PM scolder of a woman (is that a double positive :D ). But thankfully we got generic Oxycodone-CR from 6-8 companies soon after because the Oxycontin patent ended and what they sell here instead of the old CDN Oxycontins are OxyNeo, considered a different medication altogether.

As for the post that's recent up there, hydroxyzine> (just one it's not THAT better) promethazine, and easy to get a script for if you have hardcore allergies to a common tree like me (birch). Darvocet/Darvon has been removed from Canada and the US since 4-5 years and even then doctors ignored it for a decade before since at beginning of the 2000's, the policy was to be not as strict as before when scripting opioids for pain heh, by the Canadian and American doctor associations and med companies. Because a single tablet of Darvon had the painkilling effect of 2 aspirins or so, they started ignoring it. It's the only pharm I didn't see while it was still available in Canada, pharm as in pharm opiates, I've seen all of them. None are as beautiful as the white brand name triangle Dilaudid though, god, it's still imprinted in my retina. The Statex (morphine IR that's got almost no inactives, and whats there is like Dilaudid, harmless, lactose, magnesium stearate, gotta use a filter too) 25 and 50mg (yes, 50mg morphine IR pills, the shitty full of crap that's hard to filter without some quality filter MS IR's stop at 30) were not as pretty but they also have a deep place in my heart. Oh and 200mg red rectangles (200mg MS-Contins), only had 4-5 of them, given too.

Anyway I know in the US you got all kinds of IR oxy, there's 5,10,15,20,25,30 depending on the name of it. In Canada OxyIR (actual brand name) and Supeudol (same thing) are 5,10 and 20mg. 20mg footballs (they're big compared to their 5 and 10mg brethen), were my bread and butter and I rarely IV'd, only when I had things that necessitated it, and that's what happen for a whole summer before I went on methadone for 11 months and now since then still on bupe.

Last edited:
If they're IR and therefore have no coating of any kind then I'd just swallow em whole. I assumed Oxycontin 15 CR, the ones that do not crush to a powder. In Aust if you can get the sandoz generics with a paper like shell coating then they crush to powder and definitely are the superior product when compared to Oxycontin.

Same here (Canada), more and more common as people get to know the price of Oxycodone-CR and it's 50% less than OxyNeo, and the provincial insurances here don't cover OxyNeo nor generic Oxycodone-CR, they only cover OxyIR/Supeudol when it comes to Oxycodone, they covered Oxycontin before the scare story coming from Ontario which ruined it all for us for 6-7 months. Sandoz, Teva, Apotex, Pharmascience, Novopharm, Cobalt all make crushable generic oxycontin, they appeared when they patent to Oxycontin died here, giving those who want a painkiller that works better than the stupid OxyNeos which I only found one way to take as IR (put it in a can of mountain dew or coke and pour that in a glass 12 hours later, it'll be a ball of white goop that barely stick together but it will pour correctly in a glass and be IR).

edit: I want to make clear that OxyNeos starting 40mg will work for people who never had them haven't been chronic pain patients (taken care of for long). But those who were on regular oxycontins with a dilaudid or oxyir or MS IR or whatever for breakthrough pain before, they will find OxyNeos under 60mg totally useless, a 60 will feel like a 40 and a 80 will feel like a 50 (they existed shortly before the reformulation, but that doesn't matter), the different method of delivery in the gut even when taken normally makes OxyNeos 20,15,10,5 completely useless, maybe 30's are worth something, but when I was shooting around 16/32 up to 52-56 hydromorphone a day, taking an OxyNeo 40 as is did nothing much and I felt depressed while I felt it. Same with abusers who would not be abusers if taken care of their chronic pain issue (me, before ORT, which does the job about as 60% well with bupe, with methadone it was 90% as efficient, very good painkiller, but too many possible side effects, almost nobody gets none after taking it everyday in junkie liquid doses, I can't speak for the people on it for pain, with those 1mg,5mg,10mg and 25mg Metadols (brand name, there is an opiate named Metadol, if you look back 4 years ago, we almost came to a consensus I was scripted Metadol especially since it is used for ORT in some eastern european countries...but no, it's the brand name from a generics company called PMS-Metadol, whether in a bottle or a pill.

Last edited:
Just because your liver seems to be alright now, doesn't mean that you won't die (slow and painful) in the next few weeks/month/years.
A cold water extraction is just really simple and doesn't take that long ffs. What you're doing is just completely irresponsible, reckless and stupid
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/548643-Cold-Water-Extraction-Mega-Thread-amp-FAQ-v2-0

Yeah, be careful whoever kleinerkiffer quoted, I never saw a single Percocet in my life, it's all pure OxyIR/Supeudol/Oxycodone (yeah, there's generics that are called just Oxycodone), although before the idiot who put me on a chronic codeine contin 200mg and PercoDANs (which were generic, called oxycodan, no brand name percodan here anymore) did script me well, Percodan. I say idiot, because he starts a chronic pain treatment with me and retired barely a year later without warning which started my descent into hell (thankfully there is no H here, knowing me...there was a 6 months where I could get the best shiny fishscale cocaine in my life, so I was turning it into freebase with ammonia and smoked for close to 40 000$ (yeah in canada with the $ after the number..makes more sense to me, anyway..) in 6 months. A car loan too, I finished paying for it last year, that was in 2008 to january 2009, I had made a resolution to stop on 2009, only smoked some twice in january and almost thankfully, the second to last time, it was not my regular connect, who had very strict delivery hours by people he paid to deliver to, and his shit sucked and I was doing a baking soda method, which convinced me there was only 10% cocaine in his powder, the rest being amphetamine, because if snorted it lasted 2 hours solid, but would just not "turn" and I started to cry like a baby when I saw that I managed to only get a tiny hit which barely just teased me. Then it was like fuck this shit. Only did it once since then on a birthday, but as I get older, I take care of my heart, and that was the final gram. Smoked in one shot too, there is no pre-made crack here so, anyway, it's better to make it from awesome blow to start with, you know most impurities go away, too.

But yeah, thankfully there is no H here, and if there is, it's someone bringing some for themselves and some friends, a guy said he knew a guy who was getting some mailed to him, paid the guy through internet banking lol. But I said no thanks, I had a large ziploc of D4's then so why bother.

Havent heard Las Vegas Cocktail. This shit comes up as a major drug interaction in a lot of pharmacy software too.

I wish Soma had not been removed from my country since 1997 or something like that. I don't get it, now when someone needs a strong muscle relaxer, they script valium or tranxene heh. It would be the Anywhere, North America cocktail if so. I can't believe there was major abuse of Soma here. Canadians in general dislike medication and always question why someone has a doctor script they'll you to just take an aspirin or a tylenol and take it like a man, while drinking their 10th beer. I'm also confused when a compounding pharmacy tells me that they can make carisoprodol capsules if I fax them a script, but when I look at the health canada drug database, it's not only not marketed, it is removed entirely. Maybe the database has an error there.

Last edited:
My personal methadone potentiation goes as follows:
-Few hours before dose I begin eating tums every 45 minutes or so.
-45 before dose I take 60mg of DXM, more tums and 100mg of pregabalin
-Dose methadone with 15mg DXM, 100mg of pregabalin and more tums.
-Drink a coffee right after dosing; cream and suger.
-Sometimes I will take more pregabalin or some gravel (dph) just before I peak.
Increased euphoria and peak, makes my daily methadone stronger so I actually feel it. Doesn't hurt to wait until I'm dope sick to dose as well.

This right here. You should always take care of your liver and perform CWE on med with high APAP content.

Potentiating codeine is hard as its a prodrug and needs to be metabolized into morphine. The only way I can think of is a CYP2D6 inducer

Can't edit on my phone, so have to double post

An antihistamine like diphenhydramine, promethazine or hydroxyzine can potetiate codeine

Anyone heard of Oxydona? I think its Oxycodone generic from latin america. got my hand on some, they have no markings but think they are fast release.

Sorry if this is off topic, but My son-in-law was recently diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, and they just told him they're not going to renew his oxycodone prescription. I wonder if anyone knows of any comparable RCs we can maybe buy online that will help him with his pain. He's been taking morphine but that makes him sick. My daughter takes care of him 24/7, and they have a 6-month old baby.

I don't know anything about the availability of stuff like this, but I have no problem buying from Canada or China if necessary. It's ok to email me if you need to. Any help sincerely appreciated.

^Sorry, but this is more or less against the rules and imo there are no RCs out there suited for long term treatment